That shining "god" Obama couldn't even with nearly a $1 trillion in shovel ready jobs do this!

Thank you for your service. I am betting you had to get an ASVAB waiver to join, didn't you? No way you have the IQ to score higher than a 40 on the ASVAB
ASVB OF 89

Bullshit. You do not even know the difference between a quarter and a full year.
again the quarter argument is you two, not mine it never was.
Of course it was your argument — until you changed from quarterly to annual. Until then, you repeatedly posted a link to quarterly figures while idiotically claiming I was wrong. This is from the link you posted...

I posted what you left out
I call what you did cherry picking.

It says that no year was over 3%, thus he did not leave anything off of his list of quarters that were over 3%.
there you go obama did not have a GDP over 3% so why did he say that obama did?
I said Obama had quarters over 3% and listed them...

Here, I’ll even show you using the link you posted...

:dance:
you said that and I also said you left out some
OK You posted what you did and I filled in what you left out.
I left nothing out as I posted every quarter under Obama with 3% or higher growth. You’re an idiot and a liar.
yes as I said you posted the GDP CHERRY PICKED AT THAT AND I FILLED IN WHAT YOU LEFT OUT.
No, you said I was wrong. I posted all of the quarters with 3% or more GDP growth and you’re incaple of showing which quarters I got wrong.

I left nothing out as I posted every quarter under Obama with 3% or higher growth. You’re an idiot and a liar.
yes as I said you posted the GDP CHERRY PICKED AT THAT AND I FILLED IN WHAT YOU LEFT OUT.
No, you said I was wrong. I posted all of the quarters with 3% or more GDP growth and you’re incaple of showing which quarters I got wrong.
I said you were wrong you left out some numbers
Dude give it up

LOLOL

I knew you wouldn’t answer.

But at least you admit your response to my post was totally disconnected from anything I posted. :cuckoo:
I answered you
Nope, now you’re lying.

I asked, ”since I was posting quarters with 3% or higher growth, why on Earth would I include a year where there were none?”

You responded with, ”your question is not my argument or position never was and never has been”

Which doesn’t answer the question I asked since I didn’t ask, does your position have anything at all whatsoever to do with what I posted?

Now then, I posted a list of quarters with 3% or higher growth. Which quarter did I get wrong?
Here was my answer
"Your question is not my argument or position never was and never has been"
And you’re lying again because in response to me posting quarters of 3% or higher growth, you posted a link to quarterly growth.

Twice.
NOT MY POSITION
How many times must I have to say this?
Then I'm not wrong and you're an idiot for wrongly saying I was.

Dude give it up
Which proves you're an idiot since you can't show that I missed any quarterly numbers that were 3% or greater.

Every branch was building during the early 80, including the AF.
My score was 89 regardless of what you are trying to assume

Then you must have done a shit ton of drugs since then. Seems to be the only other explanation for why a simple list is such a confusing thing for you.
I'm smarter than you think

There is no evidence to support that. You are totally baffled by a simple list of less than a dozen numbers.
that's funny you think I'm baffled or could it be your TDS not allowing you to comprehend?

I do not think you are, you have proven time and time again that you are.

Dude give it up
Which proves you're an idiot since you can't show that I missed any quarterly numbers that were 3% or greater.
Talk about ignorance
READ THIS S L O W L Y..........

It says that no year was over 3%, thus he did not leave anything off of his list of quarters that were over 3%.

What quarters over 3% did he leave out?

My score was 89 regardless of what you are trying to assume

Then you must have done a shit ton of drugs since then. Seems to be the only other explanation for why a simple list is such a confusing thing for you.

There is no evidence to support that. You are totally baffled by a simple list of less than a dozen numbers.
that's funny you think I'm baffled or could it be your TDS not allowing you to comprehend?

It's not my problem for your lack of comprehension

Dude give it up
Talk about ignorance
READ THIS S L O W L Y..........
And I left nothing out. As proven with your own link, I posted every quarter with 3% or higher GDP growth.

Why on G-d's green Earth would I post quarters with less than 3% growth after I had said, here's the list of "quarters of 3% or higher during Obama’s terms?"

LOLOL

Spits the idiot who said my list of quarters with 3% or higher growth was wrong but then couldn't actually prove my list was wrong.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

we have full comprehension, you are the one that lacks even the most basic IQ to understand what a list labeled "quarters over 3%" would have on it.

we have full comprehension, you are the one that lacks even the most basic IQ to understand what a list labeled "quarters over 3%" would have on it.
no, you didn't comprehend what I posted.

LOLOL

Spits the idiot who said my list of quarters with 3% or higher growth was wrong but then couldn't actually prove my list was wrong.

OMG I said you were wrong you left out some numbers.
Why is that so hard to comprehend?

What you posted had nothing to do with what I posted. So how was I wrong?

LOLOL

Because you're a rightward who can't understand I I left no numbers out.

LOLOL

Please list all the quarters than were over 3% that he left out...

Thanks

LOLOL

Because you're a rightward who can't understand I I left no numbers out.
Yes, I know you left out numbers that's why I add them back in.

Everyone comprehends what you posted, what nobody can understand is why you are confused by a list of less than 12 numbers.

LOLOL

Please list all the quarters than were over 3% that he left out...

Thanks
Not my position never was nor has it been.

Forum List

Back