Does amybody want to be Romneys running mate?

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Seems all the favs are playing hard-to-get.

On one hand - the VP is a ceremonial position.

On the other hand - history shows it a a stepping-stone to the presidency.

Seems all the favs are playing hard-to-get.

On one hand - the VP is a ceremonial position.

On the other hand - history shows it a a stepping-stone to the presidency.

have you ever known a "long list" or "short list" pick to be out there saying "I want the job"?

The democrats are certainly having a hard time picking a republican VP! Everyone they choose is the wrong one.

Palin craves it almost as much as she craves black cock.

and poof...you have been silenced.
Sorry Manifold...no interest in your childish rants anymore....easiest for me to put you on ignore.
Too bad...used to actually like you.

What about John McCain as Romneys running mate?

Just throwing it out there......................

I would not want to be Romney's VP pick. I'd rather be Romney. Then I could be a gazillionaire with a car elevator, and try to connect with the little people by talking about my cheesy grits for breakfast and my mechanized WaWa hoagie for lunch. I would just ooze sincerity.

Or maybe I'd rather be Obama. What is this "leadership" thing of which you speak? I am Obama. The first messiah President. Ain't that good enough?

Shit, I would be running as fast as I could in the opposite direction if one of them looked my way to be their VP.

Palin craves it almost as much as she craves black cock.

and poof...you have been silenced.
Sorry Manifold...no interest in your childish rants anymore....easiest for me to put you on ignore.
Too bad...used to actually like you.

Oh noes, one of the most intellectually dishonest cocksleeves on this board put me on ignore. How will I ever manage to go on. :rolleyes:

McCain has been in the Senate a long time anyway.

May want to go out on a positive note - helping to defeat the smuck who he lost to in 2008.

WTF?

The guy hasn't even gotten to the Convention yet.

Who the hell says he's required to pick a VP choice yet?

And the political "game" requires (for some set of dopey reasons) that all prospective nominees studiously avoid looking like they'd be interested in it, at least until the time comes when they get formally asked.

(Rubio would hate to show any interest in it now that might put Romney in any kind of political bind. for example, so when he gets asked about it, he always sidesteps the question.)

There's not a Republican valid prospect for the Veep slot who wouldn't be a vastly superior Vice President over the moron currently serving as the actual Vice President, and who wouldn't be a vastly better President than the incumbent for that matter.

WTF?

The guy hasn't even gotten to the Convention yet.

Who the hell says he's required to pick a VP choice yet?

And the political "game" requires (for some set of dopey reasons) that all prospective nominees studiously avoid looking like they'd be interested in it, at least until the time comes when they get formally asked.

(Rubio would hate to show any interest in it now that might put Romney in any kind of political bind. for example, so when he gets asked about it, he always sidesteps the question.)

There's not a Republican valid prospect for the Veep slot who wouldn't be a vastly superior Vice President over the moron currently serving as the actual Vice President, and who wouldn't be a vastly better President than the incumbent for that matter.

That will be the major suspense of the GOP Convention - Romneys VP running mate.

Chriestie (too fat) Rubio (political pick) Daniels, Walker, Ryan , the guy from La------

who knows............................. hope its someone who can spell

Last edited:
McCain should get the first offer.

Would be a home-run.................................

McCain should get the first offer.

Would be a home-run.................................

Romney's "cut" statement about Rubio was in poor taste:

"I get a kick out of some of the speculation that goes on," Romney told Sean Hannity of Fox News in an interview to air this evening. "I'm not going to comment on the process of course, but I can tell you this: only Beth Myers and I know who is being vetted."

Romney's search for a VP appears to narrow - First Read

George HW Bush in 1980.

George Bushes resumee in 1980 puts Obamas to shame.

War hero (youngest flyer in WW2) - congresman, head of CIA, successfull businsman etc ..............................................................

Forum List

Back