Why Liberals Want To Ban The AR-15

***\\\This Is My Opinion///***

I believe Liberals want to ban the AR-15 for two reasons...

1. The AR-15 is scary looking, it's that simple. The AR-15 is scary looking and it's easy to get people to think the AR-15 is bad because of the way it looks.

2. Here's the main reason why Liberals want to ban the AR-15. If Liberals are successful, they can then point to other guns as more powerful and say "We banned the AR-15 so we should ban all of these other weapons because they are more powerful and accurate."

That's why the big push to ban the AR-15.
what about the most obvious reason... they are most often used to kill school children and innocent citizens in mass murder shootings. Why did you leave that very obvious reason out?

I’m thinking killers don’t really care much about the type of weapon they intend to use...I’m thinking they commit to carrying out the act first...I don’t see many backing out once they realize that an AR-15 isn’t readily available.
what you think about guns and killers isn’t really the topic here is it? The topic is what reasons people support banning AR-15s

Oh, whoops...me and that stupid critical thinking shit. Sorry, you’re right, ban them and trample on our Constitution on FEELZ alone.
Im right about banning them? I never said I wanted to ban them. You have serious reading comprehension problems.

1. The AR-15 is scary looking, it's that simple. The AR-15 is scary looking and it's easy to get people to think the AR-15 is bad because of the way it looks.

2. Here's the main reason why Liberals want to ban the AR-15. If Liberals are successful, they can then point to other guns as more powerful and say "We banned the AR-15 so we should ban all of these other weapons because they are more powerful and accurate."

Your opinion fails as a strawman fallacy.

And you are wrong. No other gun, freely available to civilians, is designed for or capable of killing as many people as possible in as short a time as possible as the AR-15.

Except for this little ranch rifle.
Ruger-Rifle-MINI-14-Ranch-5.56-NATO-Wood-Stock-Rifle---5816.jpg

The Mini14's barrel heats up lots faster than the AR15, and it isn't nearly as dependable under extended use. That's mostly due to the metal used in the barrel. Later models are some better, but still don't compare with te AR. AR sights don't suck like on the mini.

Haha...that’s a poor spin. They fire the same round, hold the same magazines and are equally affective at close range...Any AR-15 related incident we’ve seen could have easily been carried out with the mini-14

Only equal at close range, and the AR barrel doesn't deform as quickly under excessive use. Nice try though. I'll bet you have lots of guns you want to say are just the same as an AR, don't you? Why don't you list some of them?

My cheap but robust and awesome stainless barrel Ruger mini-14 is one of my favorite rifles. There’s no way it ‘fatigues’ as you claim...I’ve fired hundreds of rounds repetitively without any accuracy issues...You’ll need to try harder.

And you are wrong. No other gun, freely available to civilians, is designed for or capable of killing as many people as possible in as short a time as possible as the AR-15.

So you think a round from an AR-15 has more killing power than other weapons?

You think caliber is the only thing that makes a difference? Have you ever shot a gun?

I understand guns. I build ARs.
I have reloaded.
In the military I was pistol range instructor.

Then you should know caliber is just one of many things that determine how lethal a gun is in a certain situation. Why did you try to use caliber to back up your silly claims? Dishonesty?

Sure...but let's say your wet dream came true and ALL AR15's were gone.

Mass shootings would still occur......with other types of guns.....so then, on the heels of succeeding on taking away AR15's that exact same strategy would then be used to remove the NEXT "most dangerous gun"....and the next....and the next....until finally all we had to defend our homes with was a phone and a prayer.

Why don't we instead focus our energy on THE REAL PROBLEM....mental health issues?

Taking away Constitutional Rights does not solve the REAL problem.

You're making one hell of a leap there, aren't you bubba? Who said I wanted to take all the AR-15s?

‘Liberals’ own guns, including AR 15s; not all ‘liberals’ want to ban the AR 15.

The thread premise is ridiculous idiocy and illustrates the hypocrisy of most conservatives who seek ban all manner of things they don’t like or approve of.

what about the most obvious reason... they are most often used to kill school children and innocent citizens in mass murder shootings. Why did you leave that very obvious reason out?

I’m thinking killers don’t really care much about the type of weapon they intend to use...I’m thinking they commit to carrying out the act first...I don’t see many backing out once they realize that an AR-15 isn’t readily available.
what you think about guns and killers isn’t really the topic here is it? The topic is what reasons people support banning AR-15s

Oh, whoops...me and that stupid critical thinking shit. Sorry, you’re right, ban them and trample on our Constitution on FEELZ alone.
Im right about banning them? I never said I wanted to ban them. You have serious reading comprehension problems.

I jumped the gun...so what is your position? Ban or No ban?

Sure, Handguns are more effective in some circumstances. Over all, they aren't as effective as an AR15 to kill large amounts of people in a short time.

Yeah...so say gun grabbers today.....

Show of hands....what fools believe the Left would stop with AR15's ???

Looks around...no hands raised.....no fools in the audience today.

Thank you

You have been whining about having your guns taken for a long time.

The NRA said Obama was going to do that first thing.

Show of hands....what fools claim they have had their guns taken ???

Thank you

Wrong. It's a semi-automatic rifle. Those are common as dirt.

Yet they seem to be the weapon of choice more often than not.

You have been whining about having your guns taken for a long time.

The NRA said Obama was going to do that first thing.

Show of hands....what fools claim they have had their guns taken ???

Thank you

You're a class A jackass.
As if that's not exactly what Beto, buttplug and all your kind are trying to do.

Come closer bitch so I can tell you something........ gfy :asshole:

Not really. Check out what guns Charles Whitman used. There is also Lee Harvy Oswald. Even for his times the fun he used to kill a presidant was about as shitty as they come. It's not the weapons it's the people behind them.

The AR-15 wasn't as readily available for Whitman, and Lee Harvey Oswald shot one person.

Huh?

What's so magical about it , you fucking idiot.

I’d guess they’d use whatever weapon happens to be the trendy, popular weapon of the time...no?
The Kenyan put more AR-15’s on the street than anyone...he alone made the AR the most popular rifle in America.

My butter knife could kill you.

I’d guess they’d use whatever weapon happens to be the trendy, popular weapon of the time...no?
The Kenyan put more AR-15’s on the street than anyone...he alone made the AR the most popular rifle in America.

It looks super scary

Not really. Check out what guns Charles Whitman used. There is also Lee Harvy Oswald. Even for his times the fun he used to kill a presidant was about as shitty as they come. It's not the weapons it's the people behind them.

The AR-15 wasn't as readily available for Whitman, and Lee Harvey Oswald shot one person.
Nevertheless, he killed 11 people and wounded 31.

Prove it Jack ass

Forum List

Back