Why Joe Biden got Shokin fired in Ukraine

Not from lack of trying as Barr/Durham tried and tried but could find no massive crimes or conspiracies.

Trumpyberra's own words and the GOP witnesses indicted him, and our jury system is not illegal.

The whole take over of the legal government of the Ukraine in 2014 was the "massive crime" and "conspiracy" of Burisma Holdings.

And there is NO crime by Trump.
All presidents do what ever they want with copies classified docs, its legal, and no one gets to complain about it in the least.
Hush money is perfectly legal to pay.
And protesting election fraud is totally legal, even if they imagined it and there was none.

Nah, I thought you would like to hear it from his side instead of taking Morning Shmo’s blather on the subject…Or are you a Mika guy?
Amazing how he only started telling this story years after it happened.

Also amazing is how he has no corroboration of it whatsoever.

So why would you believe Shokin over everyone else?

I think you're holding something back. What is that really bothers you about the USA?

I forgot to add the millions we murdered in the Philippines in the Moro uprising, the evil Spanish American War, the 2 illegal invasions of Mexico, etc.

We should believe Shokin because he had a career over 20 years that was spotless, and was part of the legally elected government of 2010, and not part of the illegal takeover in 2014.
We know Burisma Holdings was paid millions for doing nothing, so that is sort of a clue.

We should believe Shokin because he had a career over 20 years that was spotless, and was part of the legally elected government of 2010, and not part of the illegal takeover in 2014.
We know Burisma Holdings was paid millions for doing nothing, so that is sort of a clue.
The reputation of the PGO is far from spotless.

The whole take over of the legal government of the Ukraine in 2014 was the "massive crime" and "conspiracy" of Burisma Holdings.

And there is NO crime by Trump.
All presidents do what ever they want with copies classified docs, its legal, and no one gets to complain about it in the least.
Hush money is perfectly legal to pay.
And protesting election fraud is totally legal, even if they imagined it and there was none.
Yeah that's why Durham famous investigation was a flop. He wasn't looking at the big, big picture....

He is certainly accused of numerous crimes.

He is not the president and must comply with valid subpoenas like the rest of us do.

Hiding hush money during a campaign is illegal.

Contesting election results is legal and necessary. Then when you lose those challenges and still try to over turn an election by intimidation and subversion, well, we'll have to stay turn to find out how that plays out.

Yeah that's why Durham famous investigation was a flop. He wasn't looking at the big, big picture....

He is certainly accused of numerous crimes.

He is not the president and must comply with valid subpoenas like the rest of us do.

Hiding hush money during a campaign is illegal.

Contesting election results is legal and necessary. Then when you lose those challenges and still try to over turn an election by intimidation and subversion, well, we'll have to stay turn to find out how that plays out.

In 2019, Durham reviewed the origins of an FBI investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.
Since there likely was no Russian "interference" in any US election, there was hardly any point.

But the Ukraine is entirely different, with tens of thousands of bodies, murdered by the evil Polish fascists the US hired to do the hit for us.

Being "accused" of numerous old crimes makes Trump less likely to be guilty than if one was accused of a single recent crime.

Since Trump WAS president at one time, then he still holds total authority over all classified docs created by his administration. And no classified docs can EVER legally be subpoenaed.
The judge, prosecutor, and FBI have no clearance.
Only the ex-president who created them does.
That is the law.

The John Edwards case is proof political hush money is NOT illegal.
{...
At one point, the government’s case against John Edwards seemed open and shut: The disgraced former presidential candidate must surely be guilty of something for using a wealthy donor’s six-figure checks to hide a mistress and a love child during the 2008 presidential campaign.

This week, a jury decided just the opposite, concluding in interviews after deadlocking on most of the charges that “the evidence wasn’t there” to convict Mr. Edwards, a former senator and once-favored Democratic presidential candidate, on six counts of election fraud. The jury returned a not guilty verdict on the key charge and deadlocked on the other five.
...}
Its only illegal to pay hush money in order to obstruct justice over an actual crime.

There was ZERO intimidation or subversion by Trump. The call to Georgia everyone heard, was clearly pleading, NOT intimidating in any way. And unarmed demonstration is not "subversion".

But impeaching and indicting Trump clearly IS illegal, and an attempt to bias the up coming election. I have never seen anything that illegal in all US history.

Shokin's reputation was spotless compared to the fascist/racists government of ethnic Polish who took over the Ukraine by murder in 2014.
The government that took over had a spotless reputation compared to the corrupt kleptocrats that are running the country.

The fact you think Shokin had a “spotless” reputation is absurd. The people of Ukraine knew better.

Well the billions in loan guarantees the EU and the IMF threaten to withhold as well had a little to do with it. I bet next you guys will rationales that as the Biden Crime Syndicate's tentacle's reached that far into the EU and the IMF?
Would you accept that story were it done by Trump? Were you upset Trump spoke to Zelensky asking for him to help get to the bottom of why Biden worked for Burisma?

It was an interview of him…like I said, believe him or not it’s always best to hear both sides.

And, looks like impeachment hearings will start Thursday…you should tune in…that is if MSNBC follows them…

It was an interview of him…like I said, believe him or not it’s always best to hear both sides.

And, looks like impeachment hearings will start Thursday…you should tune in…that is if MSNBC follows them…
You should take your own advice.

There is absolutely nothing to gain from live congressional hearings. You don’t understand the purpose of them. It’s not to find truth. It’s to find sound bites that go viral.

Totally useless.

It's a brilliant move, actually.

Every day, Putin's military is chewed up while we don't have to spill a drop of our own blood. His future ambitions of reconstituting the USSR are smashed. He is now LESS of a threat than ever.

Worth every penny.

Ukraine is the world's breadbasket. We cannot have a mass murdering KGB thug controlling a large part of the world's food supply.

Only an UnAmerican dumbass would defend Putin's actions or abandoning Ukraine to genocide.

As for Russia's nukes, that's the same liberal appeasing candyass bullshit we heard from the Left during the Cold War.

Trump has made you all into useful idiots.
You better hope that Russia’s nukes “are just candyass bullshit.”

Just one nuke can ruin your entire day.

It's a brilliant move, actually.

Every day, Putin's military is chewed up while we don't have to spill a drop of our own blood. His future ambitions of reconstituting the USSR are smashed. He is now LESS of a threat than ever.

Worth every penny.

Ukraine is the world's breadbasket. We cannot have a mass murdering KGB thug controlling a large part of the world's food supply.

Only an UnAmerican dumbass would defend Putin's actions or abandoning Ukraine to genocide.

As for Russia's nukes, that's the same liberal appeasing candyass bullshit we heard from the Left during the Cold War.

Trump has made you all into useful idiots.
Russia may not end up with an army that is an effective fighting force but if Putin is insane enough to go full nuclear that will not matter much.

You should take your own advice.

There is absolutely nothing to gain from live congressional hearings. You don’t understand the purpose of them. It’s not to find truth. It’s to find sound bites that go viral.

Totally useless.
Remain ignorant then.

Remain ignorant then.
I will read the testimony and report to see what has been identified. The Committee hearings don’t have a format to facilitate the truth.

You can’t tell the difference between theatre and reality. That’s how you remain ignorant.

I will read the testimony and report to see what has been identified. The Committee hearings don’t have a format to facilitate the truth.

You can’t tell the difference between theatre and reality. That’s how you remain ignorant.
That's either PROJECTION or GASLIGHT THEATRE.....PICK ONE!!!!

:rolleyes:

So, IOW, You will read the transcript through your partisan lens, sprinkle in what gasbags on CNN, or MSNBC says, and label that as the absolute truth, regardless of what the actual facts are…

No one would be shocked by your closed mind …

So, IOW, You will read the transcript through your partisan lens, sprinkle in what gasbags on CNN, or MSNBC says, and label that as the absolute truth, regardless of what the actual facts are…

No one would be shocked by your closed mind …
No, I’ll read the transcripts and the report. I’ll read all of it, not just the excerpts that the right wing media will repeat ad nauseum.

I’ll get the complete picture. You’ll take what you’re spoon-fed by the media because you’re too lazy to do the work.

Forum List

Back