Why isn't it Mexico's problem to house, feed and take care of these "immigrant" kids?

The only thing that will work is a good SS ID card. Like every other modern country has, and which hypocrite Pubs refuse to do. Duped again, fools....Pass the reform bill duh. It would pass if Boehner allowed a free vote, chumps.

OK, then get a card before you allow the flood. I am thinking that most would not oppose guest workers or something on that order. But just dumping people in cities that don't even know they are coming is nothing less then human trafficking. This is a humanitarian disaster of the first order created by Obama. The only way around that fact is to not tell the truth.

I don't get it. Why isn't this Mexico's job? It's Mexico that allowed these kids through their southern border.
I get that the Obama administration wants to destroy our nation by getting rid of our border and importing future Democrat voters.
But can someone please explain why no conservatives, or even RINOs, are taking the position that this is Mexico's problem, and demanding that it absorb this population which at least shares with them a common language (for the most part)? And why isn't the United States demanding money from Mexico and every Central American country of origin to pay for the damages that this invasion is causing us?

Because we failed to stop them at the border BEFORE they are on our soil.

The Republican Party has been neutered. They haven't come to terms with the fact that "The Shining City Upon A Hill" has been overrun with freeloaders and parasites, ushered in by the Democratic Party (which was hijacked by communists in the 60's) and the only way to take it back is through revolution. They still think there is integrity in the electoral system. They are wrong.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

"Who" are you referring to in the last part Skippy? [MENTION=41356]S.J.[/MENTION]

as to the OP, The law that Bush signed might be revisited if the repub House can stop their 3-day work week.

Conservatards could at the very least do the humane thing and ship them up to Canada, so they can live in a country that doesn't hate the poor so much that they would deny them access to healthcare.

But no, your immediate answer is always "HYUCK HYUCK IT'S ALL MEXICO'S FAULT," even for cases in which you acknowledge that the immigrants aren't even all Mexican.

maybe we can ship you out since you seem to hate your fellow countrymen and women so much
typical ugly liberal...they asked a legitimate QUESTION, why isn't MEXICO taking in these, POOR PEOPLE?

or you can just say, I don't care one way or the other

I don't get it. Why isn't this Mexico's job? It's Mexico that allowed these kids through their southern border.
I get that the Obama administration wants to destroy our nation by getting rid of our border and importing future Democrat voters.
But can someone please explain why no conservatives, or even RINOs, are taking the position that this is Mexico's problem, and demanding that it absorb this population which at least shares with them a common language (for the most part)? And why isn't the United States demanding money from Mexico and every Central American country of origin to pay for the damages that this invasion is causing us?

Because Mexico has a very strict immigration policy; therefore, they would exploit and deport them on site.

Mexico cares so much for them, they give them FREE train ride and told to go INVADE the united States...their President and his party are , Waiting there with OPEN ARMS for you
and if any of the LEGAL Citizens complain, they will be called all kinds of ugly names and accused of not caring for, THE POOR

Last edited:
"At a hearing Tuesday, House Judiciary Committee Chair Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., said: "When these individuals were asked why they made the journey to the United States, approximately 95 percent indicated that the main reason was to take advantage of the new U.S. law that grants a free pass or permit, referred to as 'permisos,' being issued by the U.S. government to women traveling with minors and unaccompanied alien minors."

Analysis: What's the Real Reason Behind Central American Immigrant Wave? U.S. Law - ABC News

Opinion or fact?

excellent point. where is the united nations? how is this a USA only issue?

We all know the reason, and we know why all the Central American, and Mexican gov'ts are working with the Manchurian muslim. Beside the expectation of hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of new DEMOCRATIC voters, this plays into the obomanation ideology....

MOOCHERSGRACIOUS.jpg

Once they're here, the only way to send them to Mexico (or wherever they originally came from) is to deport them through an immigration court. That's not a result of congress, it's the Supreme Court. You cannot change that reality no matter how many drugs you take. Which is why everyone outside the loonasphere TPM has been trying to get an immigration bill.

Last edited:

Once they're here, the only way to send them to Mexico (or wherever they originally came from) is to deport them through an immigration court. That's not a result of congress, it's the Supreme Court. You cannot change that reality no matter how many drugs you take. Which is why everyone outside the loonasphere TPM has been trying to get an immigration bill.

so lets get deporting

so lets get deporting

They are. But there's physical/fiscal limit to how many you can deport, unless you want your taxes to go up a thousand bucks or so a year.

try google "how much would it cost to deport all illegal aliens"

so lets get deporting

They are. But there's physical/fiscal limit to how many you can deport, unless you want your taxes to go up a thousand bucks or so a year.

try google "how much would it cost to deport all illegal aliens"

sounds to me like more big government failure. why do you think conservatives have been screaming for years to reduce the size and involvement of government, to utilize the immigration laws already on the books and stop the flow of illiegals into the country. you;re right, big government doesn't work. its too expensive.

good, let's reduce the size of govt. That'll solve immigration. Solid work there. Let's enforce the laws that aren't being enforced because we have too few courts to do so by having fewer courts. IT'S SO SIMPLE.

this is a tough one but I'll try.

Maybe because the US is RESPONSBILE FOR THIS, by supporting over 100, thats right, 100 different dictators int her region. US backed slaughters in Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador lead to the deaths of over 200,000 people in the 80s. Priests and altar boys being murderers. People cut to pieces with machetes. Genital shock torture often with lists of names given by the CIA. The US installed, overthrew, financed, militarized and trained these murderers and continue to aid them well after. They still do. The countries were in turn robbed by the uS backed/supported dictators and now is infested with drug-gangs, who are also associated with ties to the government(and the US mainland being their biggest purchasers with US banks cleaning off the money and the CIA nearly always using drug money in Latin America to fund the overthrow of elected governments). The US has done the same pattern in Mexico as well. Check it and see.

These people are fleeing the poverty that overwhelmingly we helped create(colonial powers before us too).

But yeah, lets take your devoid of blame Mexico argument.

Of course you can, by a simple E.O. that WAIVER the law! How many times was this done with just the ObumaCare law...for the low information voter, over 30 times the PASSED LAW WAS CHANGED WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL CONSENT!

So don't try bullshit, when the Obomanation has already done bullshit, with NO PUSHBACK from Congress as there should have been!

They're coming HERE. Idjit. Mexico probably has a good ID card, that Pubs don't allow here...

Frankie....i asked you to do this before with your ID Card and for some reason you ran from the thread....so i will say it again....come out here and propose your ID Card and dont forget to tell them why you are proposing it.....then we will see who calls you a bigot and wont allow you to do it.....and i guarantee you it wont be Republicans....are you in?....

how about this? We give every illegal worker currently employed here a green card so we don't have to go to the cost of deporting him, because we won't deport him anyway because we can't afford to deport 12 million, and we only deport the ones we catch breaking laws or somehow otherwise costing us money (like kids needing food and stuff).

We fine every us employer we catch employing one w/o a green card a gazillion dollars. Say we only catch one out of a hundred, but make it really really a bad idea to get caught breaking the law.

And all those illegal aliens w/o green cards can starve, while we continue deporting ones who break the law or otherwise cost us money.

I realize NO AMNESTY is preferable to actually fixing the system, but there you have it.

Conservatards could at the very least do the humane thing and ship them up to Canada, so they can live in a country that doesn't hate the poor so much that they would deny them access to healthcare.

But no, your immediate answer is always "HYUCK HYUCK IT'S ALL MEXICO'S FAULT," even for cases in which you acknowledge that the immigrants aren't even all Mexican.

do you see Canada or any other Country offering to take them in?...

Forum List

Back