Why isn't it Mexico's problem to house, feed and take care of these "immigrant" kids?

The only fucking thing the United States is responsible for is a ideologue president, that INVITED all these invaders into this country, with a STAY HERE FREE CARD!!

33lgiyv.jpg

BkEbGPbCYAANbyJ.jpg

failed to touch on one issue I raised. It wasn't evena response really. It was a tlaking point, kinda.

In reality it was your way of saying I dont know enough stuff to respond to what you wrote. You raised a white flag.

What you did show clearly is that you are racist. WHich schockingly makes you look no less stupid then your post intneded.

But keep up with the good arguing.

Anyway, Obama is a bad President. I in no way argued otherwise so I dont know what the purpose of your picture was.

What I do know is, you are so trapped in a debate of repubs vs liberals that you cant even coherently discuss a topic with someone who is neither liberal or republican. You are literally devoid of any intellectual ingenuity. A regurtgiator of the worst, vile kind.

Now if youll excuse me I would prefer to converse with people interested in facts an from whom I can learn something.

You sir are interested in no fact and can teach me nothing other then how to avoid a bigot.

Of course when the fucking amnesty freaks, subversives ,and assholes that don't seem to understand we are taking away from American citizens, to give to DISEASED, FOREIGN INVADERS that which is ours, they have NO RIGHT TO, and which this fucking president in less than 6 years has doubled our debt, they call me a RACIST...OK, I WEAR THE BADGE PROUDLY, I'm for AMERICA, and not a bunch of FREE LOADING INVADERS that were invited here by your pond scum president!.... Please also call me a bigot, and how about an Islamophobe, and any other delusional term you care to, I'll just refer to you as POND SCUM, who has less intelligence than the above named POND SCUM!

I don't care what label you place on yourself, you have subversive ideas, so, logically you're a fucking progressive that is NOT MAN ENOUGH to own up to what he is! You, child, are a joke, and I will continue to treat you as a joke, a very sad, and disgusting joke, but a joke, none the less!

of vile anger and racist epithets of which you say you will proudly wear that badge.

Something was missing though, again. Any evidence or information that might support your argument, which was what again, pond scum. Oh yeah right.

But again nothing of informative value. Literally speaking from stereotypes and prejudiced.

Scared, cowardly, ignorant and racist. Why is it these terms so often go together?

Just as a side note, those "pond scum" as you call them is a funny term. I dont think there are many ponds in central America.

But as I said, your ability to use facts to make an argument is astounding. I never knew that I all I had to do was call someone a racist name and then I'd be right!!!

In al seriousness frightened whimpering boy, it is our fault they are coming here. Not Obama's not Bush's. But a long history of bi-partisan polices that made it inevitable. When you are ready to face reality and see what crimes America has committed in the hemisphere, it will be your first step towards both learning something and being able to honestly consider yourself part of the human race. Even the ones who are "pond scum."(Which again I dont think there are many ponds there)

Pond scum I believe is actually algae overwhelmingly, the life blood of the OCEAN and hence all life.

Of course he can...who is going to stop him?....The SCOTUS have an army?....Does Congress have an Army?.... do any of them have the POLICE POWER to enforce the law, or is it only the president, his AG and HIS MILITARY that can enforce laws! You make it sound like he's NOT a dictator!

baracko-muslimini.jpg

are joke pictures? Literally, joke pictures.

I highly doubt you even know what a Muslim is. AN for making fun of an entire religion of people you are no better then a NAZI. You mindless, dumb, generic, drone, who almost definitely , is a virgin.

Wow your an intellectual mt.

there ya go ... Virgilauntie, busted AGAIN !

:lol:

Yes, another intellectual giant heard from. I like that but you should have wrote Virginlauntie, to have a play on Simpleton calling me a virgin.... but you aren't clever enough to think for yourself! :badgrin:

failed to touch on one issue I raised. It wasn't evena response really. It was a tlaking point, kinda.

In reality it was your way of saying I dont know enough stuff to respond to what you wrote. You raised a white flag.

What you did show clearly is that you are racist. WHich schockingly makes you look no less stupid then your post intneded.

Anyway, Obama is a bad President. I in no way argued otherwise so I dont know what the purpose of your picture was.

What I do know is, you are so trapped in a debate of repubs vs liberals that you cant even coherently discuss a topic with someone who is neither liberal or republican. You are literally devoid of any intellectual ingenuity. A regurtgiator of the worst, vile kind.

Now if youll excuse me I would prefer to converse with people interested in facts an from whom I can learn something.

You sir are interested in no fact and can teach me nothing other then how to avoid a bigot.

Of course when the fucking amnesty freaks, subversives ,and assholes that don't seem to understand we are taking away from American citizens, to give to DISEASED, FOREIGN INVADERS that which is ours, they have NO RIGHT TO, and which this fucking president in less than 6 years has doubled our debt, they call me a RACIST...OK, I WEAR THE BADGE PROUDLY, I'm for AMERICA, and not a bunch of FREE LOADING INVADERS that were invited here by your pond scum president!.... Please also call me a bigot, and how about an Islamophobe, and any other delusional term you care to, I'll just refer to you as POND SCUM, who has less intelligence than the above named POND SCUM!

I don't care what label you place on yourself, you have subversive ideas, so, logically you're a fucking progressive that is NOT MAN ENOUGH to own up to what he is! You, child, are a joke, and I will continue to treat you as a joke, a very sad, and disgusting joke, but a joke, none the less!

of vile anger and racist epithets of which you say you will proudly wear that badge.

Something was missing though, again. Any evidence or information that might support your argument, which was what again, pond scum. Oh yeah right.

But again nothing of informative value. Literally speaking from stereotypes and prejudiced.

Scared, cowardly, ignorant and racist. Why is it these terms so often go together?

Just as a side note, those "pond scum" as you call them is a funny term. I dont think there are many ponds in central America.

But as I said, your ability to use facts to make an argument is astounding. I never knew that I all I had to do was call someone a racist name and then I'd be right!!!

In al seriousness frightened whimpering boy, it is our fault they are coming here. Not Obama's not Bush's. But a long history of bi-partisan polices that made it inevitable. When you are ready to face reality and see what crimes America has committed in the hemisphere, it will be your first step towards both learning something and being able to honestly consider yourself part of the human race. Even the ones who are "pond scum."(Which again I dont think there are many ponds there)

Pond scum I believe is actually algae overwhelmingly, the life blood of the OCEAN and hence all life.

also realized Native Americans lived here first who were exterminated by Americans?

Just saying cause of your "that which is ours" quote. Now stop whimpering and be a big boy.

Perhaps just picture the Simpleton to death.... continue to rant, you're starting to entertain me!

10477911_410714975735993_406011400752702654_n.jpg

also realized Native Americans lived here first who were exterminated by Americans?

Just saying cause of your "that which is ours" quote. Now stop whimpering and be a big boy.

They lost, we won...so 17th century!

11i32mq.jpg

11i32mq.jpg

actually the wars ended in the late 19th centrury but we wouldn't want a little thing like facts to get in the way of your biases. So I guess if the NAZIs had wiped out all of the jews you would have said, "well to bad they won." If the whole world thought like you it would be an intolerable place.

In any case, what we have here is an intellectual raping. You were offered numerous chances to back your claims with evidence and you failed. Cause you have none.

No neutral observer would ever think a person could make arguments without facts.

You spend all your time on this site and you dont even know a damn thing. Literally, you arguments are pictures and things like"well the native Americans all lost so to bad for them."

Whatever part of America you represent or represented is a dying breed my friend. Most Americans favor gay marriage. Most favor path to citizenship. Etc etc.

You are one of the last mongrels of a dying breed. Like the steroid laden dog you are angry but you dont know why or at whom. In the end you are just afraid of what you dont know. Ignorance can be bliss of course. I assume thats what your banking on.

I dick hurts, I am done raping you for the night "vigilante."

nahaahanahahaahahahahahahhaahaha The wild west is over douche.

I don't get it. Why isn't this Mexico's job? It's Mexico that allowed these kids through their southern border.
I get that the Obama administration wants to destroy our nation by getting rid of our border and importing future Democrat voters.
But can someone please explain why no conservatives, or even RINOs, are taking the position that this is Mexico's problem, and demanding that it absorb this population which at least shares with them a common language (for the most part)? And why isn't the United States demanding money from Mexico and every Central American country of origin to pay for the damages that this invasion is causing us?

Check out how many Corporations are taking advantage of the cheap labor....That should answer the question for you.

The Right only cares about profits today, not about the people. The Left is getting there too.

Your theory that corporations = "the right" only shows what a moron you are.

I wish other countries would show some responsablity. Maybe clean things up a little?

other countries are by and large run by US backed dicators or were run by US backed dicators which over time destroyed any hope of achieving normal growth. The children are fleeing the results of our terror in Latin America. I hope everyone of them that can gets out.

I don't understand how that wouldn't speed up democracy and capitlism in those countries. Why would we make life hell for these people?

I blame people like Chavez and Castro for the real problems.

11i32mq.jpg

actually the wars ended in the late 19th centrury but we wouldn't want a little thing like facts to get in the way of your biases. So I guess if the NAZIs had wiped out all of the jews you would have said, "well to bad they won." If the whole world thought like you it would be an intolerable place.

In any case, what we have here is an intellectual raping. You were offered numerous chances to back your claims with evidence and you failed. Cause you have none.

No neutral observer would ever think a person could make arguments without facts.

You spend all your time on this site and you dont even know a damn thing. Literally, you arguments are pictures and things like"well the native Americans all lost so to bad for them."

Whatever part of America you represent or represented is a dying breed my friend. Most Americans favor gay marriage. Most favor path to citizenship. Etc etc.

You are one of the last mongrels of a dying breed. Like the steroid laden dog you are angry but you dont know why or at whom. In the end you are just afraid of what you dont know. Ignorance can be bliss of course. I assume thats what your banking on.

nahaahanahahaahahahahahahhaahaha The wild west is over douche.

I see you can't get the juxtaposition between so 17th century and Obuma saying "Just Because Iraq Was Stable 2 or 4 Years Ago Doesn't Mean It’s Stable Now".... To nuanced for low IQ subversives!

And you apparently aren't entertained by the pictures that bitch slap you while entertaining those of us that have IQ's higher than pond scum!

Yes, you shall be one of the first to be dispatched as Jefferson said, and as sure as I am that you are no patriot.......

th

Thank GOD your dick hurts, I would catch a social disease from even getting CLOSE to you! That's what you get when you hang out with subversive *****!

"Winston Churchill: The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries"

Winston CHurchill advocated using arabs as tests for chemical gas expierments. He was overall a horrible racist and monster.

But his quote is entirely wrong. Those not blessed by capitalism are in misery. Those all forced to be the same are in misery. So you strike a balance, guarantee basic elements of survival and then compete from there. It is called social-democracy.

In any case, a racist murderer like Churchill isn't someone I would quote.

and yet you just did......

How many MS13 gang members can we send you? Perhaps the ones that have felony records for rape, and molestation?/..... 2 maybe three?

Whenever a conservatard bigot encounters logic and reason from a strong, independent womyn that he simply cannot counter, the immediate response is invariably some sexual comment, usually involving rape threats or accusations of promiscuity. It's really sad that you're supposedly an adult and you still think and act like such a child. Grow up and embrace lybyrylysm.

They pass through OVER 1000 miles of Mexican territory to get here you dumb liberal bitch, why isn't Mexico stopping them as they used to?
Since when is it Mexico's job to act as America's border patrol?

Listen, bitch, the only thing strong about you is the body odor since you ***** don't use deodorant! It's a shame you've forgotten how to spell also...and you talk about growing up? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Statements such as these do not advance your cause. They only prove that you lack an understanding of how to argue, as well as of womyn's issues.

It's Mexico's job to enforce their laws as they had been, but the DEAL was brokered, and NO MARINE was part of the Manchurian muslims plan!

1. Prove to me, using verifiable evidence as proof, the last time Mexico enforced "their laws," and give me a specific time frame in which "they had been" enforcing said laws.

2. What deal? Who brokered it? Who agreed to it, and through what means? Was this deal verbal or written? Use actual evidence to back up your answers to each of these.

3. Prove that President Obama is a Muslim, and that he has been brainwashed.

Here sweet lips, pick 2 or 3 from this latest group, you might even decide men are better sex partners.... then again! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sexual harassment and more rape threats. What an advanced style of debate you have there, manpig.

Whenever a conservatard bigot encounters logic and reason from a strong, independent womyn that he simply cannot counter, the immediate response is invariably some sexual comment, usually involving rape threats or accusations of promiscuity. It's really sad that you're supposedly an adult and you still think and act like such a child. Grow up and embrace lybyrylysm.

Since when is it Mexico's job to act as America's border patrol?

Listen, bitch, the only thing strong about you is the body odor since you ***** don't use deodorant! It's a shame you've forgotten how to spell also...and you talk about growing up? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Statements such as these do not advance your cause. They only prove that you lack an understanding of how to argue, as well as of womyn's issues.

It's Mexico's job to enforce their laws as they had been, but the DEAL was brokered, and NO MARINE was part of the Manchurian muslims plan!
1. Prove to me, using verifiable evidence as proof, the last time Mexico enforced "their laws," and give me a specific time frame in which "they had been" enforcing said laws.

2. What deal? Who brokered it? Who agreed to it, and through what means? Was this deal verbal or written? Use actual evidence to back up your answers to each of these.

3. Prove that President Obama is a Muslim, and that he has been brainwashed.

Here sweet lips, pick 2 or 3 from this latest group, you might even decide men are better sex partners.... then again! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Sexual harassment and more rape threats. What an advanced style of debate you have there, manpig.

Sorry Liberal ****, but that common PLOY with you pond scum, trying to make someone take and hour or more to get links that you commies never look at, or answer to, isn't going to work!

Prove you're a woman.... I DARE YOU! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

BTW, we've been through the obomanation IS a muslim before, he even said so...go look it up on youtube, if you're interested!.... Even has one with the mooooch saying Kenya was obuma's home country! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I don't get it. Why isn't this Mexico's job? It's Mexico that allowed these kids through their southern border.
I get that the Obama administration wants to destroy our nation by getting rid of our border and importing future Democrat voters.
But can someone please explain why no conservatives, or even RINOs, are taking the position that this is Mexico's problem, and demanding that it absorb this population which at least shares with them a common language (for the most part)? And why isn't the United States demanding money from Mexico and every Central American country of origin to pay for the damages that this invasion is causing us?

We know.

The reason is these kids aren't Mexican.

We know.

The reason is these kids aren't Mexican.

Yes, they travel over 1000 miles through Mexico, step 2 feet into America and YOU and I get to pay, as the cock sucker in the WH has asked for, about $4 BILLION!....Yet our VETS are dying becaus ethey can't get the money to the VA to take care of them!.... To you, leftists, all you care about is collapsing America!

331ozs8.jpg

They get here because Mexico doesn't want to deal with em.

Mexico has tough illegal alien laws so the fact that they are letting these disease and lice riddent folks through speaks volumes.

I did hear on the news, if its to be believed, that Mexico is going to stop them from hit the US border. Wonder what they get in return for enforcing their own immegration laws??

Mexico didn't cause these countries to have hard right wing undemocratic governments and violent drug gangs.

The US did.

Mexico didn't cause these countries to have hard right wing undemocratic governments and violent drug gangs.

The US did.

Rightwing undemocratic Governments? the fault of the US?? Bullshit and just what the hell does your bullshit have to do with anything?

No way should these folks be allowed into our country especially at taxpayer expense.

Conservatards could at the very least do the humane thing and ship them up to Canada, so they can live in a country that doesn't hate the poor so much that they would deny them access to healthcare.

But no, your immediate answer is always "HYUCK HYUCK IT'S ALL MEXICO'S FAULT," even for cases in which you acknowledge that the immigrants aren't even all Mexican.

Why can't the mexicans follow the rules for entering the US?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back