Why is we cant disagree without being name called?

I agree, but the main stream media has said conservatives are just racist because they dont support obama's policies.

That they are anti woman, if they dont support abortion

Anti kids, if they support school choice

anti gay if they support and wish to preserve traditional marriage

are war mongers for wanting to free the people of iraq and afghanistan from tyranny?

are anti poor if they believe minimum wage laws dont work

No one can disagree with a liberal on any issue without being called racist, homophobic, or other names.

Completely subjective, what is "name calling" to one person is not to another. ;)

"Name calling" and abrasiveness occurs on all "sides", even us independents and greenies tend to be abrasive.

And liberals are anti-American if ... if some loudmouth conservative thinks they are.

Knee-jerk name calling is a stupid dismissal tactic and unfortunately every side does it, because getting into a real debate might force you to question your stances, can't have that.

It seems to happen the most when you've convinced yourself you're utterly right and the only reason anyone would disagree is if they were evil. Lukily those are the extreme ones only.

Yeah thats true. I like to think im a civil man, but at times lessen myself down ro youre wrong you suck mentality :lol:

No one can disagree with a liberal on any issue without being called racist, homophobic, or other names.

Completely subjective, what is "name calling" to one person is not to another. ;)

"Name calling" and abrasiveness occurs on all "sides", even us independents and greenies tend to be abrasive.

yeah thats true. I have noticed a lot of knee jerking, including myself to a degree at times.

And liberals are anti-American if ... if some loudmouth conservative thinks they are.

Knee-jerk name calling is a stupid dismissal tactic and unfortunately every side does it, because getting into a real debate might force you to question your stances, can't have that.

It seems to happen the most when you've convinced yourself you're utterly right and the only reason anyone would disagree is if they were evil. Lukily those are the extreme ones only.

yeah thats true. I have noticed a lot of knee jerking, including myself to a degree at times.

Same here, it's easier and sometimes your knee jerk reaction is right. I was checking out this one person's writings to see if they really were as stupid/wrong/hopelessly lost as I thought they were, I got a headache from all the stupidity and head smacks I endured reading it.

Although sometimes people you thought you had pinned down surprise you with beliefs/reasoning you wouldn't expect them to have (which has also happened to me).

I agree, but the main stream media has said conservatives are just racist because they dont support obama's policies.

That they are anti woman, if they dont support abortion

Anti kids, if they support school choice

anti gay if they support and wish to preserve traditional marriage

are war mongers for wanting to free the people of iraq and afghanistan from tyranny?

are anti poor if they believe minimum wage laws dont work

Media is a comedy of errors to me, nothing more.

Forum List

Back