Gay rights rally.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
GAY RIGHTS RALLY.

Gays want equal right, but the government cannot give them something GOD has not given them. Equal rights the same as a union between a man and a woman. Gays are entitled to human right the same as any other man, woman and child.
Being gay is not the same as being an Afro-American or an Hispanic, etc. Gay marriage is not the same as civil rights or a civil right issue.
GOD has spoken on the issue and we cannot go beyond what he has written, add to his word or take away. Time may change but GOD is the same today as yesterday. He and his word do not change. Gay marriages are not an issues of freedom or discrimination.
We have no rights except those which GOD has given us. Love is not an equal right but a human right.
Gay marriages cannot be compare to interracial marriages. GOD spoke on this issue when Marian opposed Mose’s marriage.
What would Jesus do? He would uphold the will of GOD which is his word. Obama I am asking you to listen to GOD and not to Gay Right Rallies.

the god the ruling elite worship loves homosexuality..just a simple fact

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCDs9Vs2iYM]YouTube - 1981 News report about Bohemian grove[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc&feature=related]YouTube - Nixon Tape Discusses Homosexuals at Bohemian Grove[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHFoUZEjuNM]YouTube - Alex Jones asks David Gergen about Bohemian Grove Rituals[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9k3iDVvyJU&feature=related]YouTube - Bohemian Grove Ritual - Audience watching - NWO Members?[/ame]

Last edited:
liberals dont really believe in god in my opinion. They claim too but ignore the parts of it they dont like

GAY RIGHTS RALLY.

Gays want equal right, but the government cannot give them something GOD has not given them. Equal rights the same as a union between a man and a woman. Gays are entitled to human right the same as any other man, woman and child.
Being gay is not the same as being an Afro-American or an Hispanic, etc. Gay marriage is not the same as civil rights or a civil right issue.
GOD has spoken on the issue and we cannot go beyond what he has written, add to his word or take away. Time may change but GOD is the same today as yesterday. He and his word do not change. Gay marriages are not an issues of freedom or discrimination.
We have no rights except those which GOD has given us. Love is not an equal right but a human right.
Gay marriages cannot be compare to interracial marriages. GOD spoke on this issue when Marian opposed Mose’s marriage.
What would Jesus do? He would uphold the will of GOD which is his word. Obama I am asking you to listen to GOD and not to Gay Right Rallies.

Leviticus, chapter 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Thessalonians, chapter 4:3 "For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified. For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
"
Hallelujah!!!!Glory to Almighty Lord!!

GAY RIGHTS RALLY.

Your god is a lie to most people anyway. :eusa_whistle:

Question, if rights are given by God then why didn't he give us all a nice warm bed and food? Why are some of our rights taken away? Why do some people have their rights taken away at certain times? (Japanese Internment during WWII).

People all over the world have different "rights" and received them at different times.

Which is why the OP is ignorant in this case. God did not give us our rights. And we have no rights. We have temporary privileges. Rights are things that cannot be taken away and anything of ours can be taken away.

And now ladies and gentlemen, to further take down the OP from beyond the grave, George Carlin. Fast Forward to 4:21.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWiBt-pqp0E[/ame]

Last edited:
I'm still wondering how anyone thinks that using God/religion when arguing for or against legislation in the USA is a valid foundation for their argument.

I'm still wondering how anyone thinks that using God/religion when arguing for or against legislation in the USA is a valid foundation for their argument.

The whole WWJD method. :lol:

Personally, I do love the sputtering I get in return when I ask such questions above. I get the same circular reasoning, "it's God's will." That's especially helpful when I'm asking a question about God's will in the first place. :lol:

GAY RIGHTS RALLY.

The same ideals were held for hundreds of years by the Supremes, regarding slavery, also.. And just because it was not written into the Constitution, people just chose to ignore that the rights of humans existed, as long as a fortune was available to be made off of them.. Same thing with child labor laws. Those didnt even change till last century.

They were wrong then, by reducing human beings to the bible's unfair promotion of slavery, and they are wrong now, by reducing human beings to the bible's equally unfair notions about homosexuality and marriage. The only thing the bible REALLY says about homosexuality is that they choose to not go with God- which, on the basis of FREE WILL, is also their own God Given RIGHT!

PS- The first amendment also separates church and state, so this logic does not apply...

The whole WWJD method. :lol:

Personally, I do love the sputtering I get in return when I ask such questions above. I get the same circular reasoning, "it's God's will." That's especially helpful when I'm asking a question about God's will in the first place. :lol:
I really does perplex me. :confused: Arguing legislation in a constitutional republic using a theocratic foundation for the argument?

All I can do is *facepalm*.

I really does perplex me. :confused: Arguing legislation in a constitutional republic using a theocratic foundation for the argument?

All I can do is *facepalm*.

Welcome to America. Home of the Whopper and Doublethink. :lol:

God doesnt us owe anything, he chose to give us inalieable rights.

If we let government take them away, its our own dam fault

George is right, government will always try to control us take away our rights.

Question, if rights are given by God then why didn't he give us all a nice warm bed and food? Why are some of our rights taken away? Why do some people have their rights taken away at certain times? (Japanese Internment during WWII).

People all over the world have different "rights" and received them at different times.

Which is why the OP is ignorant in this case. God did not give us our rights. And we have no rights. We have temporary privileges. Rights are things that cannot be taken away and anything of ours can be taken away.

And now ladies and gentlemen, to further take down the OP from beyond the grave, George Carlin. Fast Forward to 4:21.

YouTube - YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS - George Carlin

christianity/judaism a.k.a. jesus or hashem is not theocracy

but only to stupid people like you it is.

the more we go away from god, the more we spell our own spiritual and material doom

Yes, because blaming the defenseless is the best way to go. :rolleyes:

My question is why did God not make it in the first place that we did not have to defend our rights? What are these inalienable rights? Why does the church does not enforce them? If God wants us to have liberty and stuff like that, why did he not just create that in the first place? Why did allow us to act like savages for all those years?

God did not give us any rights. To think so would be both naive and ignorant.

the more we go away from god, the more we spell our own spiritual and material doom

Tell that to the people during the Renaissance.

Keep proselytizing, all it does is wake more people up to the foolishness of using religion to justify idiotic actions, nothing more.

we are not exactly defenseless. we vote ya know :)

if you dont dont think god gave us the rights, then who did?

Yes, because blaming the defenseless is the best way to go. :rolleyes:

My question is why did God not make it in the first place that we did not have to defend our rights? What are these inalienable rights? Why does the church does not enforce them? If God wants us to have liberty and stuff like that, why did he not just create that in the first place? Why did allow us to act like savages for all those years?

God did not give us any rights. To think so would be both naive and ignorant.

Forum List

Back