Judaism

what do you think of judaism

• Total voters
It depends.

They're "C. Lousy" when they're trying to kill, convert, or condemn me. Otherwise, they're "D. Who cares?"

fair enough. I dont believe anyone is going to hell.

thats god's decision/job

NOT mine.

so i dont think non believers are going to hell, but i think believing in god is a positive thing

It depends.

They're "C. Lousy" when they're trying to kill, convert, or condemn me. Otherwise, they're "D. Who cares?"

Judaist are all bigotry,dogmatism,playing concept,lack of conscience,refuse Christ's nuts,lucky,God say they are not all ban from heaven,when doomdays come,some of them still can be saved.I think Lord is too mercyful,every time I think about this.

Judaist are all bigotry,dogmatism,playing concept,lack of conscience,refuse Christ's nuts,lucky,God say they are not all ban from heaven,when doomdays come,some of them still can be saved.I think Lord is too mercyful,every time I think about this.
[Emphasis added] Did you really want to say that, or is that a lost in translation problem? :confused:

Christ is alive,He is real,and not just in history but every second in ur heart.Try to feel Him,open ur heart,try to talk to Him,u will found ur faith.

Christ is alive,He is real,and not just in history but every second in ur heart.Try to feel Him,open ur heart,try to talk to Him,u will found ur faith.

I did try to talk to Christ, but when I told him "u" is spelled "you" he got all book of revelations on my ass.

It's fine. Some of the scriptural teachings are off-putting, but most Jews seem to ignore the more repugnant parts of the Torah and Talmud and are decent, regular people.

Forum List

Back