Why is trump scared of William Weld?

After all, if your presidency is the greatest of all time, you should fear no challenger, especially one in your own party

thehill-logo-big.png

GOP governor endorses Weld in Vermont primary
By Tal Axelrod - 02/15/20 01:28 PM EST

trump is running from a debate with this man. Because he can't beat him in any discussion of law or policy.

You do realize that there is nothing in your article that says Rump is "afraid" of Weld...right?
More IQ2 delusions.

If Trump is scared of Weld, it could only be for the same reason all of us should be scared of Weld---because he is Bat-Shit Crazy and could go Postal on anyone at any time.

Maybe. But I heard he's a pretty good welder, if you need your tractor fixed.

If Mr. Weld can raise $100 Million, and pledges to support the Republican candidate whoever it is at the convention, I'd say sure. He's serious and he's a Republican

After all, if your presidency is the greatest of all time, you should fear no challenger, especially one in your own party

thehill-logo-big.png

trump is running from a debate with this man. Because he can't beat him in any discussion of law or policy.

I think what you don't understand is the President is a very busy man. He's not there to entertain you. That's why he's accomplishing so much. Primaries are for serious contenders for a political position. I don't know who this guy is, so obviously he's not a contender. He just wants to put on a show for TDS people--nothing more.

And why do you people on the left always think we're stupid enough to fall for your reverse psychology nonsense? There is not one person here (or anywhere) that thinks Trump is scared of this guy or anybody else. When you make such claims, you only look foolish.

thehill-logo-big.png

The fact that you believe Trump is afraid of William Weld is just further proof that you are the stupidest USMB member.

IM2 is not black......

Therefore it would not be "politically Incorrect", to discreetly move most of his threads to "Rubber Room" or "Conspiracy Theories". The vast majority is no more than race baiting.

(In fact, I'm wondering why most of his threads are NOT moved there?)

Perhaps these Progs are smart in claiming to be black? Protects them?

thehill-logo-big.png

Got to love the( not sure if it just stupid or ignorant) on display.
I have no doubt you are worried because you are going to vote GOP for the first time in your sad little life and want to be sure that Trump is really the one to vote for.

Were you condemning Warren, Biden and the rest when they did not debate Steve Bullock. You know one of the many Democrats that were running that no one paid attention to.

If Trump is scared of Weld, it could only be for the same reason all of us should be scared of Weld---because he is Bat-Shit Crazy and could go Postal on anyone at any time.
Because he could be dead drunk and run us over with his car.

Mr. Weld's liver must be made of stainless steel to endure the kind of abuse he's put it through.

Weld has given a few interviews this campaign but only to the Leftard Media. He ought to come on Hannity where he can answer the hard questions about his severe drinking problem if he wants to be President.

thehill-logo-big.png

Why would Trump debate someone that has no chance of winning the nomination?

I mean if you believe Trump should debate Weld then why didn't Obama debate Randall Terry, Keith Russell Judd or John Wolfe jr.?

Never heard of those guys?

Well they all were on tickets in 2012 running against Obama, so if you believe Trump is a coward for not debating someone that will never win the nomination then you must believe Obama is also a coward...

thehill-logo-big.png

No one cares about Scott. Everyone knows he is in bed with the Deep state

Phil Scott, Vermont's GOP Governor, Endorses Impeachment Inquiry

Governor Phil Scott Announces Action On H.107, Details Progress Towards Voluntary Paid Family And Medical Leave | Office of Governor Phil Scott

Church report accuses 40 Vermont priests of child sex abuse

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...s_have_had_enough_of_their_rino_governor.html

3pdqsi.gif

You guys know who Weld is and trump is scared of him. If not, then let's see a debate.

Why?

Weld has no chance of winning the nomination and like I wrote Obama did not debate any of the candidates in 2012 primary, so why should Trump debate Weld?

I'm not running for office. So if trump was so great he'll take on any competitor. He is scared of Weld, that's why he won't debate him. All the shit you guys talk are just excuses.

Then Obama was scared of everyone that ran against him in 2012 when it came to the primary...

Forum List

Back