Why is this Race Even Close?

Don't get upset with me my brother for expressing what I believe. I like you and I'd rather drop out of this conversation than cause any dissention between us.

I'm voting for McKinney because she and the Green Party are closer to my values and espouse all the things I believe important.

I do not share your belief that Obama is close to perfect, or even close to being acceptable to me. During the primaries, I gave him $400.00 .. which I want back due to false advertising. I argued with Clinton supporters, beat 'em up on black talk shows, and wrote articles announcing the coming of the king.

Yes, I'm stupid.

But, I'm not stupid enough not to see the mindfuck Obama is playing. Suggesting that "once he's in office" he'll change is a pipedream unsubstantiated by ANYTHING he's currently doing .. and ignores the fact that once in office he'll try to stay in office by bending over an dropping his pants just as he's doing now.

It also ignores the truth that he didn't have to FLIP-FLOP and agree with illegal wiretapping of Americans to get elected. Surely you don't believe that.

He didn't have to threaten Pakistan and Iran to get elected. Americans are tired of war. How is it that you have come to support needless war? We just invaded Syria and killed people .. do you think that was a good idea? .. Obama does.

The difference my brother is that my eyes are open and I don't reject what is clearly apparent. It wouldn't matter to me if my mother was running for president .. support needless war and I don't vote for my own mother.

He has to take money from the very element that is destroying this country .. he has to kiss Israels ass .. he has to spout war .. he has to change positions on the Patriot Act and illegal spying .. my question to you brother .. where's this so-called leadership you keep talking about?

Before I finish reading your post, I was worried you might think I was mad. You vote for whoever you want. I'm just chatting buddy. It's how I roll. LOL.

People aren't buying it. We have vetted Obama for 2 years now and your stories are all lies and propoganda.

All lies?

So it's a lie to say that Obama went to TUCC for 20 years? It's a lie to say that Obama called Wright and Pfleger his "mentors?" It's a lie to say that Obama started his political career in Ayers' home?

The implications of such accusations is one thing, but to state the above facts is not a lie, sorry.

You don't think you touched enough on the Rev. Wright story? Maybe you pulled that card too soon or too late.

Hillary wishes she would have pulled the Wright story a year earlier.

People aren't buying it. We have vetted Obama for 2 years now and your stories are all lies and propoganda.

Just exactly what we expect from the establishment. Now who are you to be voting for the status quo?

lies? are you saying, then, that Reverand wright didn't make those comments? are you saying obama didn't attend the church? mccain has made it a no-no for his campaign to bring up the Wright issue at all. who am I to be voting for the status quo? assuming mccain is the status quo? I don't trust obama.

Your party is full of liars, cheats and marxists. Socialize the losses and privatize the profits, for the top 1%. Fuck the rest.

Just like Communism turned out.

do you need yer tummy wubbed wittle libwal?

It also ignores the truth that he didn't have to FLIP-FLOP and agree with illegal wiretapping of Americans to get elected. Surely you don't believe that.

He didn't have to threaten Pakistan and Iran to get elected. Americans are tired of war. How is it that you have come to support needless war? We just invaded Syria and killed people .. do you think that was a good idea? .. Obama does.

He has to take money from the very element that is destroying this country .. he has to kiss Israels ass .. he has to spout war .. he has to change positions on the Patriot Act and illegal spying .. my question to you brother .. where's this so-called leadership you keep talking about?

Yes, he has to do all those things to get elected. You are right.

1. Obama is doing what every president does. In the primary he was left and now he's coming to center. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
2. Yes he did have to appear tough to Pakistan because independents think Dems are pussies. He showed he is no pussy, and McCain lost that argument.
3. I was furious about the FISA bill too. I don't think you get how many land mines the GOP have laid out for Obama and he has made his way around each of them fine.

For FISA, it now does require that Bush tell the courts within 3 days who they spied on. Bush had to compromise too. But no I'm not happy that he or any of Congress signed that thing. But, Obama can fix it after he is in office.

Democrats voted for FISA for 3 different reasons.

1. Some were involved and guilty themselves.
2. Some were paid off to sign FISA by the telecoms
3. This was a calculated political decision

I believe Obama did number 3. Rockafellor, a Democrat, is one of the main Democrats that is in the telecom's pocket. I believe he is a part of the Rockafellor family that started the Federal Reserve? No, Dems are not perfect I know.

What you are looking for in a candidate will never exist. That person will not be elected. You see how popular Ron Paul was? He won the debates and raised more money than all the others and they acted like he wasn't even there. Now consider the Democratic system of super delegates. If Obama talked about what you are talking about, he wouldn't have gotten a single one.

I just hope you don't cost Obama the election. What state are you in? Hopefully one that is solid blue or red and not a swing state. LOL.

All lies?

So it's a lie to say that Obama went to TUCC for 20 years? It's a lie to say that Obama called Wright and Pfleger his "mentors?" It's a lie to say that Obama started his political career in Ayers' home?

The implications of such accusations is one thing, but to state the above facts is not a lie, sorry.

All lies. Let's face it. If you had any facts, you wouldn't be coming out with so many fucking lies.

Andy Martin (U.S. politician - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Here is where you get your information from. Guys like this. :clap2:

All lies?

I don't give a fuck he went to that church for 20 years. I hate you white people too, and I'm white.

People like you and Bush. Yes, god damn America back when your kind run it.

I don't give a fuck he went to that church for 20 years. I hate you white people too, and I'm white.

People like you and Bush. Yes, god damn America back when your kind run it.

Jeremiah Wright has joined the forum!!!

Before I finish reading your post, I was worried you might think I was mad. You vote for whoever you want. I'm just chatting buddy. It's how I roll. LOL.

Excellent

I'm often guilty of getting a bit overly passionate in my posts .. that's how I get rolled over. :lol:

I do. That's kind of hot you talking to me like that. I hope you're a chick.

I imagine that's how Mary Matalin talks to James Carville at night.

ok, that was pretty fucking funny.

:lol:

I swear.. there is a sitcom that writes itself somewhere in their marriage.
omag_200611_exp_104_350x263.jpg

If this doesn't freak you out, I don't know what will:

"Prepare me a Sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true."

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."
-- Dinesh Sharma

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.
January 7, 2008.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

Marxist? No that just more moronic sound bites from the right.

A very large chunk of that money is coming from Wall Street .. and the piper will have to be paid.

Do you have proof of this?

If you have a choice between Obama and McCain, sorry, in my book there is no choice. If you want to talk about going with the were ever the wind is blowing, then pick John.

If Obama proves to be what you say, he will be impeached unlike the current Thief In Charge. When he doesn't pan out like that,he will still be attacked by the right for non reasons. And then I will ask the question about is fucking marxism and the other shit that is posted.

Don't be suprised if once he is elected, you may see some changes on the FISA violations and other areas. If he says anything now, he loses and we lose.

McCain will continue the trickle down crap from Reagan. It's time that we realize that the middle class is the largest block of people and the ones who make this country work. Keep screwing with them like the right wants to and you will continue down this crappy path that we are on.

But unlike the right, if he were to turn out to be as big a loser as Bush, I will be one of the first to admit it.

President Obama. Has a nice ring. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back