Election worker show voting machines are trustworthy: guess what happens?

This has already occurred during early voting in the states of West Virginia, Tennessee, Missouri and Texas.

A county clerk in West Virginia invited a video crew to watch his demonstration of the reliability of the disputed voting machines but instead he saw the machine flipping the votes, as critics claimed. He put this down to the faulty calibration of the voting machine. However, even after he recalibrated the machine it continued to flip votes.

Anyone who denies Bush stole 2000 and 2004 should be tried for treason and/or deemed too stupid to vote. It should be a felony.

What's taking the democrats so damn long to correct this ? If I hear any whining after to this one, I'm blaming democrats for not doing about these shit for 8 years.

Kinda' makes you wonder if they aren't in on the deal.

This is beyond ridiculous.

Kinda' makes you wonder if they aren't in on the deal.

This is beyond ridiculous.

It's the only conclusion I can come to----ever hear any Dem leaders or Obama himself bitch about this ? If it truly is occurring NOW, Obama should be bitching NOW.

It's the only conclusion I can come to----ever hear any Dem leaders or Obama himself bitch about this ? If it truly is occurring NOW, Obama should be bitching NOW.

Even Carl Levin blew me off when I wrote to him about this. He pointed to a law they passed that had to do with elections, but that law didn't deal with these problems.

And Kerry bent over and took it too.

But if Obama doesn't win, there is going to be trouble. This one is clearly in the bag for Democrats.

McCain doesn't have even as many people voting for him as Bush had in 2004. Obama has more votes coming for him than Bush had in 2004. You do the math.

• Banned
The democrats have been in control for how long?

Do you think if they came up with a law to fix it all that Bush would not veto it?

They would have looked like the "Sore Looserman" that Gore was turned into for complaining and losing.

They can not fix it right now without the Rs help.

The last thing the republicans are going to do is help fix it.

Kerry bailed for the same damn reasons.

The MSM is corporate and is not reporting on this.

Olberman and Madow are the only ones covering it.

When we have the presidency and the house and senate we will end this mess and republicans will be further damaged by the scandal.

Do you think if they came up with a law to fix it all that Bush would not veto it?

They would have looked like the "Sore Looserman" that Gore was turned into for complaining and losing.

When we have the presidency and the house and senate we will end this mess and republicans will be further damaged by the scandal.

You are right. Forgive me for losing focus with less than a week.

The GOP are throwing out everything but the kitchen sink, It's hard not to get into these dumb conversations. LOL.

Problems with Voting Machines | KTSM | Local Top Stories

There different machines from different makers flipping votes from Dem to R.

This is not a glitch in a machine.

Its completely different models made by completetly different companies folks.

And ALWAYS from Dem to R.

If 49% of the problems in 2004 favored Kerry, it would have been called election errors. But because the vast majority of the mistakes favored Bush, we know it was fraud.

This was the whole reason they subverted the DOJ into a political arm of the admin.

election laws are in the hands of the states

Forum List

Back