Why is this general forum so political?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I wouldn't mind talking about anything other than politics. Silly shit like why is my poop green? Has this ever happened before to anyone. Was your poop ever green? Did it freak you out or something.

I wouldn't mind talking about anything other than politics. Silly shit like why is my poop green? Has this ever happened before to anyone. Was your poop ever green? Did it freak you out or something.
No green poop here. Are you a vegan?

I ate some blue ice cream one time, and the next day my poop was green.

If you eat alot of beets your pee and poop turn red.

This is why Flamingos are pink, it's the brine shrimps they eat, so if you don't want to turn into a Flamingo, then don't eat too many brine shrimps :smoke:

If you eat alot of beets your pee and poop turn red.

This is why Flamingos are pink, it's the brine shrimps they eat, so if you don't want to turn into a Flamingo, then don't eat too many brine shrimps :smoke:
I didn't know that. Isn't eating shellfish an abomination? Now we know why. Turns you into a pinko.

:lol: OMG I ate Lobster the other night, I'm now at risk of becoming a semi-pinko :eek-52:

th (1).jpg

The mystery of green poop may never be solved. What if someone made a product that makes your poop any color you want.

Forum List

Back