Why is the US the only developed country in the World without Universal Healthcare for all its citizens?

My guess is the US has been prevented from bringing on the healthcare needed because a political party named the Republicans have been blocking it for decades. The Republican Party, aka Taliban of the US, cares only for the rich, the affluent and those that can bring them more power. Until the old, backwards, racist Repubs die....the US will continue to slide back into the stone ages when it comes to healthcare.

To make matters worse, we are not budened with the most incompetent human being alive in the WH. Here we have a man who is a Narcissistic Sociopath who has trouble pronouncing three syllable words, trying to tackle the greatest Humanitarian Disaster in US History, We will lose thousands of lives because he denied the severity of the virus for weeks and now is more interested in his re-election chances than he is in the lives lost or the economy in shambles. The man is nuts, yet many of you think he is some kind of modern day Messiah....
Because we are a free country and we can’t be forced to pay for someone’s health care pretty simple.
But you’re fine with paying for the big corporations getting bigger. LOL.

My guess is the US has been prevented from bringing on the healthcare needed because a political party named the Republicans have been blocking it for decades. The Republican Party, aka Taliban of the US, cares only for the rich, the affluent and those that can bring them more power. Until the old, backwards, racist Repubs die....the US will continue to slide back into the stone ages when it comes to healthcare.

To make matters worse, we are not budened with the most incompetent human being alive in the WH. Here we have a man who is a Narcissistic Sociopath who has trouble pronouncing three syllable words, trying to tackle the greatest Humanitarian Disaster in US History, We will lose thousands of lives because he denied the severity of the virus for weeks and now is more interested in his re-election chances than he is in the lives lost or the economy in shambles. The man is nuts, yet many of you think he is some kind of modern day Messiah....
Because we are a free country and we can’t be forced to pay for someone’s health care pretty simple.
Do they hires thousands of ppl? Sure.. am I for deregulation so we can get back to everyone working? Sure

Do they hires thousands of ppl? Sure.. am I for deregulation so we can get back to everyone working? Sure
Deregulation. LMFAO.

Because the southern states don't want to give free stuff to black people.
Because the southern states don't want to give MORE free stuff to black people.
Mario Cuomo said Reagan made blaming poor people acceptable. A disgrace.
I have found in my life that most poor people are that way because of their decisions.
Our system is a corrupt GOP screwjob for the non rich. The worst upward mobility and inequality ever is not trivia. Everything you know is wrong. phony scandals conspiracy theories and pure misinformation.

Does it help to keep the horror of reality at bay by pretending that there is a side that has your interest in mind?

"Oh but it's the Democrats!...no it's the Republicans!!"

No, it's SUCKERS like you. Idealistic, intentionally blind enablers. YOU exacerbate the fuckery by continuing to support your side of the bullshit lie.
only the GOP has a garbage propaganda machine and is a giveaway to the rich screw everyone disgrace. Thanks for wrecking the league of Nations and the treaty of Versailles 1929 world depression that led to Hitler and Japanese militarists, isolationism, the savings and loan bubble and bust the 2008 great depression, the stupidest wars ever covert action against Iran Guatemala chile-argentina El Salvador Venezuela you name it. Always a disgrace and disaster. Except for American greedy idiot rich people.
franco i dont know what goes on in your part of the world, but were i lived.....your party sucked.......at one time maybe 30-40 years ago they were not to bad....today.....i put them just about on the same bottom rung of the ladder as the republicans.....both should go straight to hell.....
I don't give a damn about the party where you lived, we're talkin national politics here for crying out loud. The problem with California is too much success and too much people and GOP refusal of a good national ID card to end the immigration problem.
oh give me a break franco.....california is a big part of your fucking party.....and in california they have sucked pretty bad the last 30 years....to much success? are you serious?....
We are talking national policy since it is the federal government that handles immigration. You are very thick man. They have the most successful economy in the United States. Too damn many people too many illegals. Thanks GOP
you are thanking the GOP for the amount of illegals in California?....and you call me thick?.....change the channel franco,you might learn something....
I listen to Fox and Rush Limbaugh and Savage all the time. Pure garbage. I don't give a damn about California. it is the best example of the GOP refusal of an ID card like every other modern country has with this problem snap out of it dingbat. Bill's number one if they play this year by the way. Most exciting team in pro football life is tough. especially with these giveaway to the rich screw everybody else GOP tax rates and policies along with their ID card catastrophe. Anything to get elected no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot rich

I have found in my life that most poor people are that way because of their decisions.
Our system is a corrupt GOP screwjob for the non rich. The worst upward mobility and inequality ever is not trivia. Everything you know is wrong. phony scandals conspiracy theories and pure misinformation.

Does it help to keep the horror of reality at bay by pretending that there is a side that has your interest in mind?

No, it's SUCKERS like you. Idealistic, intentionally blind enablers. YOU exacerbate the fuckery by continuing to support your side of the bullshit lie.
only the GOP has a garbage propaganda machine and is a giveaway to the rich screw everyone disgrace. Thanks for wrecking the league of Nations and the treaty of Versailles 1929 world depression that led to Hitler and Japanese militarists, isolationism, the savings and loan bubble and bust the 2008 great depression, the stupidest wars ever covert action against Iran Guatemala chile-argentina El Salvador Venezuela you name it. Always a disgrace and disaster. Except for American greedy idiot rich people.
franco i dont know what goes on in your part of the world, but were i lived.....your party sucked.......at one time maybe 30-40 years ago they were not to bad....today.....i put them just about on the same bottom rung of the ladder as the republicans.....both should go straight to hell.....
I don't give a damn about the party where you lived, we're talkin national politics here for crying out loud. just problem with California is too much success and too much people and GOP refusal of a good national ID card to end the immigration problem.
So you think giving an ID to the illegals is going to end the problem?
franco doesnt realize that in california,which seems to lead the way in many ways for his party,that you will be called a racist,by people like franco,for instituting a card that separates the illegals from actual citizens...franco lives in a bubble.....
We are talking national politics. If you give them amnesty the ones who are already here and worthy, of course they will go with the ID card. Jesus Christ Almighty.
unfortunatly because of the people in your party it wont be so easy.....and who decides who is worthy?.....
The only solution is an ID card and amnesty for the non criminals at least. Then we can stop more coming.is there any chance you could stop bitching about California for Christ's sake who gives a damn LOL

I don't give a damn about the party where you lived, we're talkin national politics here for crying out loud. The problem with California is too much success and too much people and GOP refusal of a good national ID card to end the immigration problem.
oh give me a break franco.....california is a big part of your fucking party.....and in california they have sucked pretty bad the last 30 years....to much success? are you serious?....
We are talking national policy since it is the federal government that handles immigration. You are very thick man. They have the most successful economy in the United States. Too damn many people too many illegals. Thanks GOP
you are thanking the GOP for the amount of illegals in California?....and you call me thick?.....change the channel franco,you might learn something....
I listen to Fox and Rush Limbaugh and Savage all the time. Pure garbage. I don't give a damn about California. it is the best example of the GOP refusal of an ID card like every other modern country has with this problem snap out of it dingbat. Bill's number one if they play this year by the way. Most exciting team in pro football life is tough. especially with these giveaway to the rich screw everybody else GOP tax rates and policies along with their ID card catastrophe. Anything to get elected no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot rich
well there is your problem franco.....its who you listen too.....no wonder you are so mixed up.....CHANGE THE CHANNEL.....bills suck.....

I don't give a damn about the party where you lived, we're talkin national politics here for crying out loud. just problem with California is too much success and too much people and GOP refusal of a good national ID card to end the immigration problem.
franco doesnt realize that in california,which seems to lead the way in many ways for his party,that you will be called a racist,by people like franco,for instituting a card that separates the illegals from actual citizens...franco lives in a bubble.....
We are talking national politics. If you give them amnesty the ones who are already here and worthy, of course they will go with the ID card. Jesus Christ Almighty.
unfortunatly because of the people in your party it wont be so easy.....and who decides who is worthy?.....
The only solution is an ID card and amnesty for the non criminals at least. Then we can stop more coming.is there any chance you could stop bitching about California for Christ's sake who gives a damn LOL
i cant bitch about your state,i dont live there.....the only 2 i can bitch about is S.Cal and Nevada and what your party has done or is doing..........

i cant bitch about your state,i dont live there.....the only 2 i can bitch about is S.Cal and Nevada and what your party has done or is doing..........
nobody gives a damn and the problem is the national government which has been dominated by the GOP the last 40 years. Please shut the f****** about your stupid States. LOL

well there is your problem franco.....its who you listen too.....no wonder you are so mixed up.....CHANGE THE CHANNEL.....bills suck.....
Well that's enough talkin to a cement head for today.

embellish much? the eu doesn't have "universal health care for all its citizens" [see Italy] and we have health care for everyone, we just don't pay tribute to the white elites who want us to fork over money to them everyday for it, just not necessary...our health care is top flight because of our system, Italian elderly die because of theirs.

nobody gives a damn and the problem is the national government which has been dominated by the GOP the last 40 years. Please shut the f****** about your stupid States. LOL
not all democrats think like you franco......there are about 30 million of those fuckers in California who dont.....and since they seem to carry such weight in that stupid party you drool over,maybe you should start paying some attention to them............

embellish much? the eu doesn't have "universal health care for all its citizens" [see Italy] and we have health care for everyone, we just don't pay tribute to the white elites who want us to fork over money to them everyday for it, just not necessary...our health care is top flight because of our system, Italian elderly die because of theirs.
You have no clue. Change the channel for God's sake.

Well that's enough talkin to a cement head for today.
yea go back and put your ditto head back on....

not all democrats think like you franco......there are about 30 million of those fuckers in California who dont.....and since they seem to carry such weight in that stupid party you drool over,maybe you should start paying some attention to them............
nobody cares, brainwashed functional moron. America's problems are national and GOP end of LOL. If you want to talk about f****** California go to the California forum LOL.

nobody cares, brainwashed functional moron. America's problems are national and GOP end of LOL. If you want to talk about f****** California go to the California forum LOL.
rush has got you right were he wants you.....and you call me brainwashed functional moron?.....lol....

are you mad????...lol
no this goes back years. He can't stop talking about and blaming California democrats for everything. Who cares?I blame the GOP on everything. In this case refusal of the ID card that ends this problem in every other modern country with it. I also blame them for birth control and abortion policy that gives us 350 million people in this country now. Great job! Only pure garbage propaganda makes this mess possible.

Because we do. Those who can't pay get to use the ER's. And it is free to them. That's one of the reasons why our healthcare insurance costs so much. Also, we actually GET to see our doctors. Canadian politicians come to the US to get their healthcare. You should ask yourself why, if Canada's healthcare system is so good, do they do that?
People who can't pay go bankrupt a lot, losing all their assets is. The good old GOP scam way... Canadian healthcare is great. They don't know what you're talkin about. The GOP brainwash is the answer to all these questions....we are also the only developed country to not have a living wage or daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations or Fair taxes for the rich mainly. Great job scumbag GOP and brainwashed functional morons........

Yes. The biggest group responsible for medical bankruptcy is medicare. They have to bankrupt you before they can put you in a rest home.

That's government for you.
That's GOP government screwing over regular people again. Brainwashed functional moron...

Forum List

Back