Why is the NAACP suing President Trump for ending DACA?

"The NAACP’s principal objective is to ensure the political, educational, social and economic equality of minority citizens of the United States and eliminate race prejudice. The NAACP seeks to remove all barriers of racial discrimination through democratic processes."
Illegal Mexican minority citizens of the United States?

"The NAACP’s principal objective is to ensure the political, educational, social and economic equality of minority citizens of the United States and eliminate race prejudice. The NAACP seeks to remove all barriers of racial discrimination through democratic processes."
Where do you see a word that contains the word "legal" in that mission statement?

Where do you see a word that contains the word "legal" in that mission statement?
Implied by "citizens of the United States." Are you saying a person can be an illegal immigrant citizen of the United States? Obviously immigrants can BECOME citizens, but at that point I don't think DACA would apply to them.

Implied by "citizens of the United States." Are you saying a person can be an illegal immigrant citizen of the United States? Obviously immigrants can BECOME citizens, but at that point I don't think DACA would apply to them.
How did you miss the part that said "...and eliminate race prejudice. " . I know youre white but I didnt realize you were one of the really dumb ones.

How did you miss the part that said "...and eliminate race prejudice. " . I know youre white but I didnt realize you were one of the really dumb ones.
So why did you make that apparently irrelevant part of it bold, idiot?

To draw attention to your ignorance of course. Dont bother replying. You just proved youre too stupid for me to waste any further time with you. I have this link for you. Make sure you have a bright orange life vest, a crash helmet, and a adult nearby to help you understand just in case OK?

What Is a Conjunction?

To draw attention to your ignorance of course. Dont bother replying. You just proved youre too stupid for me to waste any further time with you. I have this link for you. Make sure you have a bright orange life vest, a crash helmet, and a adult nearby to help you understand just in case OK?

What Is a Conjunction?
Riiiight! I'm sure your negro buddies in your negrohood fall for this kind of bullshit. Meanwhile, whites can see right through your crap.

You fucked up and highlighted something irrelevant, but being a negro, you won't admit fault. You'd rather blame it on whitey.

Nope. It just creates more competition. I know white males are afraid of competition but Black people arent.

Why then are there so many more whites in highly competitive careers and professions than blacks?

I can't believe someone is sooo stupid as to actually ask this question.

Forum List

Back