Why is the IQ in the U.S. getting lower?

That's funny considering less than 6% of US scientists admit to being Republicans.

It's the Republicans that want to replace "science" with the "occult".

It's the Republicans who breed like flies.

Funny that many immigrants the come here are doctors and engineers. Many Republicans live in their cars.

REPUBLICANS breed like flies???.....Dean your giving us an example of a moron every fucking time you post....

LOL. Haven't even achieved the status of mammals yet. Perhaps one might consider that post a bit over the top. Then again, you have Consevative like ol' Public.

so your admitting his post was a bunch of shit?....

The US already has a lower average IQ and is getting lower. Why?

fox_news1226881737.jpg

Here's a good example of someone with a low IQ...let's ask them how they got that way.

As long as we keep lowering the failure rate and grading on the curve, we're not going to gain anything.

Our system of give to those who don't have and take from those who do is going to ruin our society. Educationally, financially and socially. Those who work hard for something will soon figure out that they are just carrying every other slob aout there and will begin to drop off and eventually become one of the recipients as opposed to a producer.

Education and IQ are not related, folks.

But if one looks at WHERE A NATION IS IN RELATION TO THE EQUATOR, one finds a very interesting correlation between mean IQ and latitude.

See this.

It may be meaigless, of course.

Other factors (like affluence) might explain this.

I still think nutrition and affluence (affluence gives people opportunity to interact with their children in their early years) probably plays an inportant role in mean IQs in different populations.

Education and IQ are not related, folks.

But if one looks at WHERE A NATION IS IN RELATION TO THE EQUATOR, one finds a very interesting correlation between mean IQ and latitude.

See this.

It may be meaigless, of course.

Other factors (like affluence) might explain this.

I still think nutrition and affluence (affluence gives people opportunity to interact with their children in their early years) probably plays an inportant role in mean IQs in different populations.

I don't think either of those have anything to do with it either. It's just another mental ability or skill really, the ability to take what you know and apply it to understand something new. It just needs practice like all other mental abilities.

There is general consensus that IQ can be affected minimally by environment. Nutrition and schooling do play a part. And not to change the subject but the number cause of poverty is out of wedlock birth. And I'm sure we can find a connection between poverty and IQ. Celebrating and rewarding single motherhood is a liberal thing. Lol

Then maybe some people shouldn't have children... if it were up to you right wing morons, every woman that got pregnant would be forced to raise the child...

Some people are NOT parenting material...

Where the hell do you get this shit?

We should only have babies if they're super intelligent? WTF?

The right wants to force women to RAISE children? Are you insane? We're the ones who support adoption, you fucking retard.

How about ugly people having babies? Should they be prevented from procreating as well?

What color of hair and skin should we aim for?

Okay, just out of curiosity: The last time you checked your IQ, what did you score? Everyone sound off!

Dumb ol' blue collar liberal. Mensa member and Intertel qualified. But, of course, on the net, I could also claim to be the reincarnation of Napoleon.:lol:

This is true. I tried to qualify for Mensa, but didn't even come close. I forget what you have to score, but it was way above 120.

but, wIn sumbuddy trys ta saye thet they's gotta scor uv 160, it wudden seam vury cretible. Don't you think?

well i dont know about that....years ago maybe....now....mmm

I have two nieces that are elementary school teachers. They will tell you it's not the books--it's not the schools--it's not the education--it's the deliquent--non-caring parents.

but....look at all the stuff that they DONT teach anymore....someone in these threads who teaches i believe said Geography has been cut....its not relevant they said... i just feel compared to when i went to school,the kids of today,unless they learn it themselves,are getting a less rounded education....

That's good to know. Especially when clips show Americans being stopped on the streets and asked to point out China on the map. And they have no idea. GREAT IDEA!

Okay, just out of curiosity: The last time you checked your IQ, what did you score? Everyone sound off!

Dumb ol' blue collar liberal. Mensa member and Intertel qualified. But, of course, on the net, I could also claim to be the reincarnation of Napoleon.:lol:

This is true. I tried to qualify for Mensa, but didn't even come close. I forget what you have to score, but it was way above 120.

but, wIn sumbuddy trys ta saye thet they's gotta scor uv 160, it wudden seam vury cretible. Don't you think?
I'm a Mensa member. Doesn't mean shit.

One reason why

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxGyMn_-J3c]YouTube - Ben Stein's Expelled[/ame]

Shoving the myth of Darwinism down our kid's throats...we have to tell our kids not to trust their teachers.

Mensa is 160.

I'm a Mensa member. Doesn't mean shit.

The problem is they don't screen well.

Mensa is 160.

If it were 160 they wouldn't have many members. The minimum IQ is around 130 depending on the test.

This is a racist thread since it implies that the country's IQ must have lowered to elect Ubama.

Mensa is 160.

If it were 160 they wouldn't have many members. The minimum IQ is around 130 depending on the test.

This is a racist thread since it implies that the country's IQ must have lowered to elect Ubama.

Aaah hell, they don't even use just IQ scores anymore, damn I need to check for changes to these things more often.

American Mensa | Qualifying Test Scores

Not to mention my memory is shot. :razz:

Anyhow, it depends on the test and who gives it, they list some there.

One reason why

YouTube - Ben Stein's Expelled

Shoving the myth of Darwinism down our kid's throats...we have to tell our kids not to trust their teachers.

An excellent mal Idea. Tell kids to NOT trust their teachers. Not at all. Nope. Question them at every turn. Disrupt their teaching every day...after all, they are untrustworthy.

And people wonder why the Right is losing their grip. :cuckoo:

One reason why

YouTube - Ben Stein's Expelled

An excellent mal Idea. Tell kids to NOT trust their teachers. Not at all. Nope. Question them at every turn. Disrupt their teaching every day...after all, they are untrustworthy.

And people wonder why the Right is losing their grip. :cuckoo:

It does explain why they brag about cheating more than accomplishments these days, as well as the lower IQs. ;)

Forum List

Back