Why Is The GOP Against Reauthorizing The VAWA?

dick tuckeduphisass is quite thoroughly dishonest.

Wrong lard ass, it's true. Domestic violence is down 53% since passage of the bill. I've provided likes to the source up-thread. Also, are you aware that 40% of all homicides against women are committed by their domestic partners? I guess I'll have to put you down in the pro-wife beater column.
No, you provided a quote of someone saying it's true.

I know that's good enough for a ragingly stupid little person like you, but normal people need more.

Too bad you won't provide it.
As a matter of course...NOR will the left about crimes against women in ISLAM that are real violent crimes against women.

In this country?

It's a FAUX issue.

Here an example of what Dick TuckedInHisMouth did...

Here's a link...
Domestic Violence - A leading private investigator talks about domestic violence: How to know and when to get out.
Here's a quote...
Domestic violence reports have increased since 1994.

I just posted what someone SAID on a website. I did not post PROOF that what they said was correct... just that they said it. If I were to take this as Gospel, I'd be as stupid as Dick TuckedInHisMouth, because there is no corroborating evidence to support what this person SAID.

It's not rocket science, Dicky.

Domestic violence is down 53% since the law was first passed. I guess that spending money for an outcome like that is a waste in your eyes. Sorry, but I can't support your pro-wife beater position.

Wrong lard ass, it's true. Domestic violence is down 53% since passage of the bill. I've provided likes to the source up-thread. Also, are you aware that 40% of all homicides against women are committed by their domestic partners? I guess I'll have to put you down in the pro-wife beater column.

Wrong, dickless. Your fake stories don't constitute proof of anything. And besides, I wasn't even addressing your fake stats. I was addressing your dishonest claim that anybody is "pro" wife beater.

You are fully dishonest and every one of your posts proves it and re-establishes it.

Republicans are opposed NOT to the act , they want to reauthorize. They are opposed to specific things ADDED this year that do not belong in this bill.
In fact the Republican leadership has stated for the record they would vote to reauthorize the bill if the added material was NOT in it. The OP has presented a basic lie as some kind of fact. he has claimed that because the republicans oppose the new material they support violence to women and don't agree with the basic law. All proven to be straight up LIES.

He was informed he was wrong and continues to make the claim, that means he has chosen to lie about it. Further he has been presented numerous times in this thread with the reason the Republicans oppose the CURRENT bill and keeps claiming no one will explain why the Republicans support violence to women. Another lie.

The fact remains that Grassley and his ilk have been caught in a lie about their reason for opposition. The significant change in the bill is the number of temporary visas issued from 10,000/yr to 15,000 a year. This was inserted at the request of law enforcement. Grassley and the Republicans now want to come up with some tin foil theory that this would lead to immigration fraud. There's your lie.

YOUR lie is addressing cdoncerns with women worldwide and how Islam treat women.

Put a sock in it Dickhead.

Wrong, dickless. Your fake stories don't constitute proof of anything. And besides, I wasn't even addressing your fake stats. I was addressing your dishonest claim that anybody is "pro" wife beater.

You are fully dishonest and every one of your posts proves it and re-establishes it.

I'm guessing Dicky himself likes to slap women around. That's why he's so gung ho about this thread. Wants to appear to be anti-violence.

I know that's good enough for a ragingly stupid little person like you, but normal people need more.

I gave a quote from one of the principals stating it. No one has refuted her number. What evidence do you have that the Senator was lying? Any of your wingnut friends have evidence that she's lying? I doubt it. So I have to conclude that you also believe that violence against women isn't something you think should be a concern.

I gave a quote from one of the principals stating it. No one has refuted her number. What evidence do you have that the Senator was lying? Any of your wingnut friends have evidence that she's lying? I doubt it. So I have to conclude that you also believe that violence against women isn't something you think should be a concern.

I just posted a link that says Domestic Violence is UP since 1994. Prove it's wrong.

The only link to a "claim" of a 53 percent reduction is a COMMENT by a single person in a link. You have not provided a link to a study, to a Government agency, to any source for that "claim". I can claim anything I want and then have someone quote me, doesn't make it true, nor does it constitute a fact.

As for the claim about Republican lies. They have stated they are opposed to several additions and not just more visas. You have claimed repeatedly in this thread no one gave you a reason, when they did. You have claimed repeatedly in this thread that Republicans are in support of violence against women, and been presented repeatedly with the fact they are not, in fact, opposed to the base law or the bill without the additions and in fact SUPPORT the original bill and law.

Saying it initially can be attributed to a mistake. Choosing to repeat it over and over after being informed you are wrong and presented with the facts you are wrong makes you a liar.

I'm guessing Dicky himself likes to slap women around. That's why he's so gung ho about this thread. Wants to appear to be anti-violence.

We have a winner!

award.gif

We have a winner!

award.gif
prove me wrong.

I just posted a link that says Domestic Violence is UP since 1994. Prove it's wrong.

Well?

Well?

he ignores posts that go against his programming.

Where is your concern against violence against Muslim Women ?

As a matter of course...NOR will the left about crimes against women in ISLAM that are real violent crimes against women.

In this country?

It's a FAUX issue.
The left cannot bring itself to gin up any real outrage about Islam.

Not as long as Christians exist.

In this country?

It's a FAUX issue.

That's why Christains are under attack...even as christains as myself point out the mistreatment of Islamic Women...

What a twisted web...

You suck at the internet, you suck at thinking.

The only thing you're good at is lying.

Good job, asshat. :clap2:

The only link to a "claim" of a 53 percent reduction is a COMMENT by a single person in a link. You have not provided a link to a study, to a Government agency, to any source for that "claim". I can claim anything I want and then have someone quote me, doesn't make it true, nor does it constitute a fact.

As for the claim about Republican lies. They have stated they are opposed to several additions and not just more visas. You have claimed repeatedly in this thread no one gave you a reason, when they did. You have claimed repeatedly in this thread that Republicans are in support of violence against women, and been presented repeatedly with the fact they are not, in fact, opposed to the base law or the bill without the additions and in fact SUPPORT the original bill and law.

Saying it initially can be attributed to a mistake. Choosing to repeat it over and over after being informed you are wrong and presented with the facts you are wrong makes you a liar.

Owe you 1@ Rep.

In this country?

It's a FAUX issue.

That's why Christains are under attack...even as christains as myself point out the mistreatment of Islamic Women...

What a twisted web...
One can only conclude that Dick refuses to condemn radical Islam because they share a common enemy:

The United States.

Dicky, that's your kind of "logic". Suck on it.

What a twisted web...
One can only conclude that Dick refuses to condemn radical Islam because they share a common enemy:

The United States.

Dicky, that's your kind of "logic". Suck on it.
DickHead is just stuck on stupid...WE come to the conclusion, and move on. Dicky can now be ignored.

Forum List

Back