Why is the CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE CLOSING IN APRIL? Did they solve all poverty, disease, hunger?

It's as corrupt as the Clinton Foundation is. I heard they're in the process of shutting their foundation down as well. Many investigations of it are set to begin. Looks like they know they're headed for the iceberg. They're covering their corrupt butts.

Nonsence.

Global initiative was scheduled to close well before election even took place, this thread is just another bout of conservative Clinton-bashing nostalgia.
You really should take the Clinton global initiative and shove it up your ass…

You really should try to control the senseless diarrhea coming out of your mouth.

Last edited:
It's as corrupt as the Clinton Foundation is. I heard they're in the process of shutting their foundation down as well. Many investigations of it are set to begin. Looks like they know they're headed for the iceberg. They're covering their corrupt butts.

Nonsence.

Global initiative was scheduled to close well before election even took place, this thread is just another bout of conservative Clinton-bashing nostalgia.
You really should take the Clinton global initiative and shove it up your ass…

You really should try to control the senseless diarrhea coming out of your mouth.
I agree, the Clintons are the most repugnant of people…

'Why is the CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE CLOSING IN APRIL?'

Nothing left to sell - no influence, no access, no favors, no nuclear material...even international weapons dealers won't help her provide terrorists with weapons....

Forum List

Back