Why is the CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE CLOSING IN APRIL? Did they solve all poverty, disease, hunger?

Why is it closing?

Why do the Clinton's all of a sudden hate the poor and the sick in the world?

Hillary has no favors to trade for donations. Had she won, the foundation would still be taking in piles of money and leaders from other countries would own Washington.

Even if the foundation continued and took in more money than any other charity, they still wouldn't help many people. Those 'administrative costs' took up most of the money.

I wonder how they got away with using foundation money to pay for Chelsea's wedding. Is she a charity case?

Maybe, the donors want their money back since Hillary can´t deliver any stuff anymore.

Hmmm...you mean without the ability to sell political favors, the CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE is not a viable business?

Interesting.

The MSM is all over this, huh? :badgrin:

Maybe, the donors want their money back since Hillary can´t deliver any stuff anymore.

Hmmm...you mean without the ability to sell political favors, the CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE is not a viable business?

Interesting.

The MSM is all over this, huh? :badgrin:
Yeah but not limited to that. Maybe there are more scandals like Haiti threatening to come to light.

It's as corrupt as the Clinton Foundation is. I heard they're in the process of shutting their foundation down as well. Many investigations of it are set to begin. Looks like they know they're headed for the iceberg. They're covering their corrupt butts.

Fascinating the media didn't do a deep dive on the CGI during the campaign.

Why is that?

Is it because the MSM is ideologically aligned with Hillary and wanted HILLARY to win, so they ignored the CGI?

Did they do their due diligence as journalists, like they are doing with Trump now? WHY NOT?

Last edited:
Clintons did great work

They helped millions

It's as corrupt as the Clinton Foundation is. I heard they're in the process of shutting their foundation down as well. Many investigations of it are set to begin. Looks like they know they're headed for the iceberg. They're covering their corrupt butts.

...and the media ignored it because they wanted Hillary to win.

Hillary patted herself on the back many times for all the great work at the CGI.....only for it to close forever in 2 months. :badgrin:

She is such a corrupt PIECE OF SHIT.

...and the media ignored it because they wanted Hillary to win.

Hillary patted herself on the back many times for all the great work at the CGI.....only for it to close forever in 2 months. :badgrin:

She is such a corrupt PIECE OF SHIT.

Democrat Fake News. Waddayagunnado, right?

Why is it closing?

Hillary has no favors to trade for donations. Had she won, the foundation would still be taking in piles of money and leaders from other countries would own Washington.

Even if the foundation continued and took in more money than any other charity, they still wouldn't help many people. Those 'administrative costs' took up most of the money.

I wonder how they got away with using foundation money to pay for Chelsea's wedding. Is she a charity case?
They used the government oversight committee to oversee the foundation. :eusa_dance:

Why is it closing?

The Global Initiative is but one small piece of the Clinton Foundation.

It was announced that it would be shutting down in September 2016, at a time when nearly everyone presumed that Clinton would win the Presidency.

The Foundation continues to do good works around the globe.

Clintons did great work

They helped millions

Just like Al Capone, but to a far greater extent.

Still, was the Clinton mob really ORGANIZED crime?

Clintons saved millions around the world

Trump Foundation? They bought a statue of Trump and charged it to the charity

The Clintons are very fortunate they aren't wearing orange jumpsuits. They're tight with folks in very high places. Their 'Foundation' is a corrupt farce. They better shut it down before they get arrested. I'm sure that's what their attorneys are advising. They're very corrupt people.

Clintons did great work

They helped millions

Just like Al Capone, but to a far greater extent.

Still, was the Clinton mob really ORGANIZED crime?

Clintons saved millions around the world

Trump Foundation? They bought a statue of Trump and charged it to the charity

The Clintons are very fortunate they aren't wearing orange jumpsuits. They're tight with folks in very high places. Their 'Foundation' is a corrupt farce. They better shut it down before they get arrested. I'm sure that's what their attorneys are advising. They're very corrupt people.

Those associated with Trump University should be in jail

Clinton foundation saved millions around the world

Forum List

Back