Why Is Supergirl A Skinny Little Model? Why Couldn't She Be A Bad-Ass MMA Fighter?

69227-melissa_benoist_kara_danvers.jpg

I've been watching the Colts game this afternoon, and they had a commercial of the new Supergirl series. Poor choice dudes....
She throws a punch and she looks like she never threw one before. She's weak looking and it appears the only reason they picked her was because she was a model...and GOOD GOD!!!
Throw that damned skirt away. She's a damned superhero.....not a Girl-scout.

That's the problem with most of these television shows. Besides the fact that these shows are riddled with commercials, I can't stand the fact that everyone looks like rejects from Zoolander.
287749-1920x1280.jpg

I just don't think Supergirl should look like she's afraid to break a nail. Find someone who looks like she could crush your skull with her thighs. If you want guys to watch the series and buy your junk, cast someone who looks like Ronda Rousey for Christ sake.

And don't get me started about that faggot The Flash. What a wimp.

flash.jpg
per_barry.jpg

Well, she is SUPER you know! She doesn't have to have muscles or anything like that.

I've been watching the Colts game this afternoon, and they had a commercial of the new Supergirl series. Poor choice dudes....
She throws a punch and she looks like she never threw one before. She's weak looking and it appears the only reason they picked her was because she was a model...and GOOD GOD!!!

That's the problem with most of these television shows. Besides the fact that these shows are riddled with commercials, I can't stand the fact that everyone looks like rejects from Zoolander.
287749-1920x1280.jpg

I just don't think Supergirl should look like she's afraid to break a nail. Find someone who looks like she could crush your skull with her thighs. If you want guys to watch the series and buy your junk, cast someone who looks like Ronda Rousey for Christ sake.

flash.jpg
per_barry.jpg

Ironic that both the Supergirl and Flash actors were on Glee.
Must be either Jewish or Gay.

Unless you are an anti-Semite or homophobe, why do you care?

287749-1920x1280.jpg

flash.jpg
per_barry.jpg

It's a fact of life in Hollywood.

Most of the biggest stars in Hollywood are Jewish. Half of the rest are Gay or Lesbian. It's a very tight-knit exclusive club.

1. Lena Dunham
  2. Jessie Eisenberg
  3. Andrew Garfield
  4. Joseph Gordon - Levitt
  5. Jake Gyllenhaal
  6. Jonah Hill
  7. Scarlett Johansson
  8. Shia LaBeouf
  9. Natalie Portman
  10. Daniel Radcliff
  11. Nikki Reed
  12. Seth Rogan
  13. Amy Schumer
  14. David Arquette
  15. Sacha Baron Cohen
  16. Selma Blair
  17. Adrian Brody
  18. Corey Feldman
  19. James Franco
  20. Sarah Michelle Gellar
  21. Seth Green
  22. Gwyneth Paltrow
  23. Amanda Peete
  24. Joaquin Phoenix
  25. River Phoenix
  26. Winona Ryder
  27. Andy Samberg
  28. Fred Savage
  29. Sarah Silverman
  30. Tori Spelling
  31. Rachel Weisz
  32. Zach Efron

287749-1920x1280.jpg

flash.jpg
per_barry.jpg

Most of the biggest stars in Hollywood are Jewish. Half of the rest are Gay or Lesbian. It's a very tight-knit exclusive club.

1. Lena Dunham
  2. Jessie Eisenberg
  3. Andrew Garfield
  5. Jake Gyllenhaal
  6. Jonah Hill
  7. Scarlett Johansson
  8. Shia LaBeouf
  9. Natalie Portman
  10. Daniel Radcliff
  11. Nikki Reed
  12. Seth Rogan
  13. Amy Schumer
  14. David Arquette
  15. Sacha Baron Cohen
  16. Selma Blair
  17. Adrian Brody
  18. Corey Feldman
  19. James Franco
  21. Seth Green
  22. Gwyneth Paltrow
  23. Amanda Peete
  24. Joaquin Phoenix
  25. River Phoenix
  26. Winona Ryder
  27. Andy Samberg
  28. Fred Savage
  29. Sarah Silverman
  30. Tori Spelling
  31. Rachel Weisz
  32. Zach Efron

Just out of curiosity, why did you quote my post instead of the person making the nonsensical comment?

287749-1920x1280.jpg

flash.jpg
per_barry.jpg

1. Lena Dunham
  2. Jessie Eisenberg
  3. Andrew Garfield
  5. Jake Gyllenhaal
  6. Jonah Hill
  7. Scarlett Johansson
  8. Shia LaBeouf
  9. Natalie Portman
  10. Daniel Radcliff
  11. Nikki Reed
  12. Seth Rogan
  13. Amy Schumer
  14. David Arquette
  15. Sacha Baron Cohen
  16. Selma Blair
  17. Adrian Brody
  18. Corey Feldman
  19. James Franco
  21. Seth Green
  22. Gwyneth Paltrow
  23. Amanda Peete
  24. Joaquin Phoenix
  25. River Phoenix
  26. Winona Ryder
  27. Andy Samberg
  28. Fred Savage
  29. Sarah Silverman
  30. Tori Spelling
  31. Rachel Weisz
  32. Zach Efron

Just out of curiosity, why did you quote my post instead of the person making the nonsensical comment?
Because you quoted me.

Oh well, she's a cute girl anyway. I don't see why anyone is upset over the choice. I like Rhonda Rousey because she is a bad ass chick, but Super Girl is supposed to be a goodie goodie girl, so I think this girl fits the profile.

I like the show and so does my wife. It's refreshing to see a girl who isn't afraid to be girl. The target audience is teenage girls, and most of them don't aspire to be ballbusting lesbians.

Possible Michael turner influence with the skinny heroine. I guess if the your super powers do all the heavy lifting...
Supergirl-Michael-Turner-Wallpaper-3.jpg

287749-1920x1280.jpg

flash.jpg
per_barry.jpg

Wolverine: "You guys actually go outside in these things?"

Cyclops: "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?"

"X-Men" :)

Forum List

Back