Why are you against same-sex marriage?

• For the Bible (or some other holy book) tells me so

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Other reason (please state)

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • I'm not against ss marriage

Votes: 24 64.9%

• Total voters
Hey, call a co-worker a fag, and see who gets fired. It's getting to the point where the people who need to keep their nonsense to themselves are the homophobes, and the world is better off for it.

Worked with a lady who worked at the company for 14 years. Then one time at the Holiday Party she brought her partner, who decided to dress in a man's suit so nobody missed the point. She was fired a few weeks later. The official claim was that they were reducing manpower in that department, but they filled the position with someone else or they could have easily transfered her to another department.

Now, she didn't lie about being gay, she just didn't show up at work with a tea-shirt with a big pink triangle on it. But they fired her for it anyway.

So, yeah, I can see why people won't come out with it and have to deal with your nonsense.

If this happened today, she could have sued the pants off of them, as well she should have.

The homosexual activists are telling us that "their movement" is like the civil rights movement. How can it be when the "homosexuals" can be deceitful about who they really are? (There isn't any hiding "black" skin) The whole presentation of "equality" is deceitful by the homosexual activists. They will not show who they are. They will not say what they really want (except in rare "choir" meeting where they think 'straights' are not paying attention). They compare themselves to situations that are in no way similar, and then tell people to "give" them the status of "married", a relationship built on honor and integrity. Sorry, I have never heard of a homosexual described with those terms for their private behavior.

Please stop being so stupid...

So you are saying every single gay person out there is hiding who they really are??? If that's true then why do we know about gay people?

Also, since some do hide who they are did you ever think as to the reason why??? Why tell people who you really are when you know you will get beat up and possibly killed because of it?

Matthew Shepard was killed not too long ago, yes.

The homosexual activists are telling us that "their movement" is like the civil rights movement. How can it be when the "homosexuals" can be deceitful about who they really are? (There isn't any hiding "black" skin) The whole presentation of "equality" is deceitful by the homosexual activists. They will not show who they are. They will not say what they really want (except in rare "choir" meeting where they think 'straights' are not paying attention). They compare themselves to situations that are in no way similar, and then tell people to "give" them the status of "married", a relationship built on honor and integrity. Sorry, I have never heard of a homosexual described with those terms for their private behavior.

So you are saying every single gay person out there is hiding who they really are??? If that's true then why do we know about gay people?

Also, since some do hide who they are did you ever think as to the reason why??? Why tell people who you really are when you know you will get beat up and possibly killed because of it?

Matthew Shepard was killed not too long ago, yes.

Mathew Shepard was NOT killed because he was gay. He was killed by his drug dealer who was on a drug induced spree of violence. The killer severely injured an nearly killed another man on the same night in an unrelated incident. Gay activists often use deception to fool the people. Nevertheless, the gay activists and the liberal media falsely convinced the public and the Congress that he was killed because he was gay.

New Details Emerge in Matthew Shepard Murder - ABC News

Last edited:

Yes, the gays are all conspiring against you in secret meetings with secret handshakes.

By your logic, Jews who don't have obviously Jewish names but don't talk about their religion are "hiding" stuff, too.

I don't know which church most of my co-workers go to and I don't care. They aren't lying to me about it, they just aren't volunteering it. Are they being deceitful? Or have they just concluded it isn't any of my business?

Talk about changing the subject.... Are Jews demanding that definitions be changed and special benefits be given to them, specifically because "want" it that way?

The Jews demanded- and got- their own freaking country, not that a lot of them want to actually live there.

"You can fool some of the people, some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time"...

One of the reasons "gays" get beat up: they dress up like an easy woman, and act like an easy woman, when they get a man alone that thinks they are an easy woman, the man (that wants a woman) discovers that he has been deceived, reacts, violently. Not saying it is right, just saying that deceit is a way of life for active homosexuals.

If homosexuals dressed as their sex and advertised themselves as homosexual, I don't think there would be near the violence from heterosexuals. Of course, they would not get the thrill they get when they deceive people (or why would they dress and act that way).

I think you are conflating transvestites with homosexuals, which is a bit dishonest.

Although I suspect that a lot of homophobes who beat up transvestites knew exactly what they were picking up at the time....

It's been scientifically proven that most homophobes are in fact latent homosexuals.

"You can fool some of the people, some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time"...

One of the reasons "gays" get beat up: they dress up like an easy woman, and act like an easy woman, when they get a man alone that thinks they are an easy woman, the man (that wants a woman) discovers that he has been deceived, reacts, violently. Not saying it is right, just saying that deceit is a way of life for active homosexuals.

If homosexuals dressed as their sex and advertised themselves as homosexual, I don't think there would be near the violence from heterosexuals. Of course, they would not get the thrill they get when they deceive people (or why would they dress and act that way).

Wow. Really???

Most of the gay guys I know workout 2 hours a day 7 days a week. They could probably beat up a lot of straight guys. So saying gay guys are not tough enough or aren't man enough, how about you take one of my friends on and we'll see how you fair.

Besides you aren't talking about gay men in that post. You are talking about trans. Which is a whole other ball game. Or are you too stupid to know the difference?

Most of the gay guys I know workout 2 hours a day 7 days a week. They could probably beat up a lot of straight guys. So saying gay guys are not tough enough or aren't man enough, how about you take one of my friends on and we'll see how you fair[sic].

Getting into that kind of silliness really doesn't advance your position.

I'm gay. I don't dress effeminately, nor do I act effeminately. A lot of the gay guys I know of are like this as well.

If I did, why would it matter? Why is it those people's fault that there are others who become aggressive and violent towards something they do not agree with?

Oh, and this:
I think you are conflating transvestites with homosexuals, which is a bit dishonest.

Although I suspect that a lot of homophobes who beat up transvestites knew exactly what they were picking up at the time....

Last edited:
I don't even know why I am on this thread debating about the morality of homosexuality. It seems so silly. :lol:

You're not implying that all homosexual men do this, right? (I just want to be clear).

No. I was referring to those that actively participate in purposeful deceit of straight men. I realize that after the young are "trained" to homosexuality, they know where to find the sugar daddies (who do not have to be deceptive any more). And yes, there might be a few that choose to join in homosexual acts as virgins, but I seriously doubt that is the case for the majority of homosexuals.

Yes, the gays are all conspiring against you in secret meetings with secret handshakes.

By your logic, Jews who don't have obviously Jewish names but don't talk about their religion are "hiding" stuff, too.

I don't know which church most of my co-workers go to and I don't care. They aren't lying to me about it, they just aren't volunteering it. Are they being deceitful? Or have they just concluded it isn't any of my business?

Talk about changing the subject.... Are Jews demanding that definitions be changed and special benefits be given to them, specifically because "want" it that way?

The Jews demanded- and got- their own freaking country, not that a lot of them want to actually live there.

Ummm, how does that have anything to do with changing laws in the USA?
Are you suggesting we set aside a "homeland" for homosexuals (where there species originated?)?
Again, the dodge.

It's been scientifically proven that most homophobes are in fact latent homosexuals.

Are you saying "transvestites" are "not" homosexual?

I have spoken with men that were deceived, and they definitely did not know.

Wow. Really???

Most of the gay guys I know workout 2 hours a day 7 days a week. They could probably beat up a lot of straight guys. So saying gay guys are not tough enough or aren't man enough, how about you take one of my friends on and we'll see how you fair.

Besides you aren't talking about gay men in that post. You are talking about trans. Which is a whole other ball game. Or are you too stupid to know the difference?

Are "trans" seperated out for hate crime statistics, or are they referred to as homosexuals?

You're not implying that all homosexual men do this, right? (I just want to be clear).

No. I was referring to those that actively participate in purposeful deceit of straight men. I realize that after the young are "trained" to homosexuality, they know where to find the sugar daddies (who do not have to be deceptive any more). And yes, there might be a few that choose to join in homosexual acts as virgins, but I seriously doubt that is the case for the majority of homosexuals.

You’re obviously entitled to your opinions and to exhibit your ignorance and hate, provided you understand that absent substantiated evidence in support, this remains only irrelevant, meaningless opinion.

You’re obviously entitled to your opinions and to exhibit your ignorance and hate, provided you understand that absent substantiated evidence in support, this remains only irrelevant, meaningless opinion.

To close to the truth?

Forum List

Back