Why IS Pat Buchanan Overly Sensitive To All Things Racial?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Did growing up and slithering around D.C all these years do this to his psyche? I like Pat, I really do, but his insanity and obsession with waking up white people to what he sees as the black problem gets tiring

It's almost like white people have no idea they are being killed for the fun of it and need to be told.

Who would be aware of Pat Buchanan's sensitivity except the radical left who judge everyone by the color of their skins?

Did growing up and slithering around D.C all these years do this to his psyche? I like Pat, I really do, but his insanity and obsession with waking up white people to what he sees as the black problem gets tiring

I think there is more to it than that.

Pat is a classic Xenophobe. It's not just the blacks that scare him, it's the Jews, the Hispanics, the Asians and everyone else who is not "pure".

Laughable because his own ancestry is Irish, who were considered for much of history to be a lower caste.

The thing about Pat is that when he talks about issues of why are we blindly supporting Israel, or why are we agreeing to free trade agreements where we are getting screwed, he makes a lot of sense.

Until he starts throwing in the Nazi stuff.

You do not see black violence as a problem?

You do not see black unemployment almost three times as high as white unemployment a problem?

It doesn't worry you that black out of wedlock births is skyrocketing which has shown to be detrimental to the children raised without a father?

Must be nice living under a rock.

You do not see black unemployment almost three times as high as white unemployment a problem?

It doesn't worry you that black out of wedlock births is skyrocketing which has shown to be detrimental to the children raised without a father?

My understanding from the left is these issues would go away if rich people would pay their fair share.....

I told you we were going to be bombarded with all things race after this march with the race hustlers...

they can't beat the people down enough in this country..

My understanding from the left is these issues would go away if rich people would pay their fair share.....

The honest ones would acknowledge that the "new deal" was a complete and utter failure and that throwing money at the problem doesn't fix it. As a matter of fact the "new deal' has made matter worse.

Pat is a nationalist AND I think a rather typically racist of his time.

More importantly he is a classic CLASSIST.

But as we are not allowed to believe that CLASS is the number on problem in the USA, we have to pretend that his RACISM in the major problem.

But as we are not allowed to believe that CLASS is the number on problem in the USA, we have to pretend that his RACISM in the major problem.

Liberals are the major problem.

Yep.

The caste system is alive and well in the US.

And, yes, Buchanan is a xenophobe.

I don't think we are any more or less racist than we've always been. It just seems that way because we're going through a period where racists are out in the open again. When they hide under their slimy rocks, we think we're becoming less racist but its an illusion.

I also believe that we're wrong to think we will ever evolve past racism. We will always have the willful ignorance that is required for racism to exist.

JMO.

Dante is back and on his usual hate fest..

Cruz, Buchannan, who will be next, any guesses?

I think there is more to it than that.

Pat is a classic Xenophobe. It's not just the blacks that scare him, it's the Jews, the Hispanics, the Asians and everyone else who is not "pure".

Laughable because his own ancestry is Irish, who were considered for much of history to be a lower caste.

The thing about Pat is that when he talks about issues of why are we blindly supporting Israel, or why are we agreeing to free trade agreements where we are getting screwed, he makes a lot of sense.

Until he starts throwing in the Nazi stuff.

Pat Buchanan is proof positive that populism crosses all boundaries, I love it when the progressive left, Israel haters get in bed with the right wing populists. :lol:

Thank you so mucj for this honest post :eusa_angel:

I seriously don't know.

He's well liked by people of all political backgrounds. When he was on MSNBC, Rachel Maddow and him had great chemistry. He was good friends with Hunter S. Thompson.

But when he spouts the racial crapola..he become radioactive.

I just don't get it.

Pat Buchanan is not overly sensitive to race issues. Why do you ask such misleading, stupid questions?

Have you stopped killing puppies?

Forum List

Back