Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

It is a perfect example of the kind of nonsense that has been sold to the public as so much spirit candy. It's bs, nothing more.

You can't prove or disprove either origins belief awfully arrogant and ignorant of you thinking that has occurred

God of the gaps argument. Try again.

Don't need to. what do you think the theory of evolution is ?the only difference is your god of the gaps is naturalism which is not built on solid ground according to the evidence.

You can't prove or disprove either origins belief awfully arrogant and ignorant of you thinking that has occurred

God of the gaps argument. Try again.

Don't need to. what do you think the theory of evolution is ?the only difference is your god of the gaps is naturalism which is not built on solid ground according to the evidence.

One thing the theory of biological evolution is not is an argument from the god from the gaps. Perhaps you are confused as to what that actually means. Field trip?

You seem to grasp the term.
yes I do ,it's obvious you don't.. being the sucker that you are.

Think what you like junior the only sucker here is someone who thinks he has all the answers.

No scientist I am aware of claims to have all the answers. If we did, we wouldn't be having this argument. If we did, there would be no need to conduct basic research. What research have creationists conducted lately? Or is it your belief that "god did it" all that is required?

Last edited:
Agreed to a point But what you fail to recognize is your examples are natural processes through genetic program or an intelligent agent producing the change. These are not a natural means of reducing entropy as you claim happens.

If you accept that microevolution then what is stopping you from believing in Macroevolution, which has been observed?

Because Microevolution or the term I prefer is Microadaptations, have limits to the change observed and there is no evidence to suggest otherwise.

If you agree that species can change then why can't more changes occur? Where is the stopping point? What is your definition of the stoppage of change among taxonomic categories.

The biggest danger and travesty of the God Delusion is the belief that life can be created with a wave of some god's magic wand and the failure to recognize the truly remarkable and unique event that it is. There are a handful of things that are damaged quickly and for which recovery is difficult if not impossible, they are; the climate, life, human societies, and a fully functioning economy. These are all quite related, and in this century, now intimately so as our global economy is so deeply intertwined with the global climate.

If anything is a real shame in the God Delusion it is the belief that somehow life was magically created and there for magically protected by a mythical creature.

Frankly, if YWC is so sure, perhaps it would try jumping of a ten story building and praying on the way down. If he is all that important, God will save him.

The biggest danger and travesty of the God Delusion is the belief that life can be created with a wave of some god's magic wand and the failure to recognize the truly remarkable and unique event that it is. There are a handful of things that are damaged quickly and for which recovery is difficult if not impossible, they are; the climate, life, human societies, and a fully functioning economy. These are all quite related, and in this century, now intimately so as our global economy is so deeply intertwined with the global climate.

If anything is a real shame in the God Delusion it is the belief that somehow life was magically created and there for magically protected by a mythical creature.

Frankly, if YWC is so sure, perhaps it would try jumping of a ten story building and praying on the way down. If he is all that important, God will save him.

No one of faith that I know believes that, you're sadly misinformed or perhaps delusional?

No one of faith that I know believes that, you're sadly misinformed or perhaps delusional?

Then you are isolated.

Then you are isolated.

Not hardly, I'd say you're the isolated one.. :lol:

really? then present gods working drafts, parts lists and proof of concept.
btw christianity is based on miracles ,more precisely faith in them.

Last edited:
Then you are isolated.

Oh wow, what a great comeback. You sure schooled me. I'll return my two college degrees immediately.

Wow......

Yeah, about as much as you 'schooled' me or anyone else on this board with your delusional opinions. It's obvious by reading your so called observations regarding those of faith that you apparently don't spend much time with them. Tell me what christian doctrine supposedly teaches that once a christian you will be 'protected', whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anyway. :cuckoo:

a word of advice, anyone who has to brag about his/her degrees on an anonymous message board is looking pretty desparate and lacking in maturity. ;)

Oh wow, what a great comeback. You sure schooled me. I'll return my two college degrees immediately.

Wow......

Yeah, about as much as you 'schooled' me or anyone else on this board with your delusional opinions. It's obvious by reading your so called observations regarding those of faith that you apparently don't spend much time with them. Tell me what christian doctrine supposedly teaches that once a christian you will be 'protected', whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anyway. :cuckoo:

a word of advice, anyone who has to brag about his/her degrees on an anonymous message board is looking pretty desparate and lacking in maturity. ;)

Yep, you sure schooled me again.

Oh oy.

But then, I never said anything about a " christian doctrine supposedly teaches".

On the other hand, I do know that you, personally, have a complete disregard and disrespect for life and other people.

Your reaching with your "has to brag" and "lacking in maturity"..... You posted with a mindless disregard for my perception and educated opinion. So I responded. If you don't like being called a mindless asshole, don't post.

But, whatever makes you feel better...

Last edited:

Wow......

Yep, you sure schooled me again.

Oh oy.

But then, I never said anything about a " christian doctrine supposedly teaches".

On the other hand, I do know that you, personally, have a complete disregard and disrespect for life and other people.

Your reaching with your "has to brag" and "lacking in maturity"..... You posted with a mindless disregard for my perception and educated opinion. So I responded. If you don't like being called a mindless asshole, don't post.

But, whatever makes you feel better...

My my... someone is certainly a legend in his own mind.. :cuckoo:

Okay, let's start this again since you now seem to be dodging your own words.. and in fact, you're partially right, you didn't say anything about 'christian doctrine', you said 'belief', so where exactly do you think that 'belief' comes from? I've pasted your original comment below, and bolded the relevent part. Care to share what backs up that comment?

You know me personally? :lol: Please, do tell, where have I shown a 'complete disregards and disrespect for life'?

You posted with a mindless disregard for my perception and educated opinion

Trust me, it wasn't mindless.. ;)

Forum List

Back