How love can overcome hate

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Ken Hutcherson - I am Second

Love Hutch. He is an amazing example of how people's lives can change and be redeemed. He was raced in Alabama and learned to hate whites growing up. As an adult he came to find Christ and his life was completly changed.

He isn't the only one who's life has changed because they have an experience with Christ. Some of you may not believe in God, but there is nothing more amazing than seeing people change and the power of the Atonement at work.

Ken Hutcherson - I am Second

Love Hutch. He is an amazing example of how people's lives can change and be redeemed. He was raced in Alabama and learned to hate whites growing up. As an adult he came to find Christ and his life was completly changed.

He isn't the only one who's life has changed because they have an experience with Christ. Some of you may not believe in God, but there is nothing more amazing than seeing people change and the power of the Atonement at work.

Most likely this man would hate the true gospel as it's spoken to him. The Christian false god (Jesus) is very easy to accept compared with the Truth (our invisible Creator).

by their fruits ye shall know them.

Your fruit is from satan and the beast and the reason you keep disobeying God's commandment, "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor".

So i am lying about my neighbor? How? The only thing Ive mentioned in this thread is Hutch's conversion story. And I paraphrased his own words. since he is the only one i've mentioned, how have i born false witness against him?

How love can overcome hate

Pity that Christians can’t manifest enough ‘love’ to overcome their hate of homosexuals and same-sex couples.

There is no hate for them.

Hate means total rejection. Most Christian churches will reject an open gay couple.

It's Christians who try keep the gay couples from having marriage rights in the U.S. that Christian lust-filled hearts get to enjoy.

What's the difference between the "sin of lust" a Christian has to find a mate than the "sin of lust" a gay couple has for each other?

You see, God has a commandment that people have a hard time comprehending, love, and I don't mean sexual attraction or just fondness for your fellow human, but unconditional love.
We have hate cornered and conquered.

by their fruits ye shall know them.

Your fruit is from satan and the beast and the reason you keep disobeying God's commandment, "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor".

So i am lying about my neighbor? How? The only thing Ive mentioned in this thread is Hutch's conversion story. And I paraphrased his own words. since he is the only one i've mentioned, how have i born false witness against him?

Christians are sinners (sinners are under the old covenant) who have no authority to judge God's work.

Here's scripture to show you that "sinners" are "liars".

1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

Jesus didn't come to change a sinners status who are under the Laws of God (Old Covenant).

Matthew 5
17: "Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them
18: For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20: For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

We saints are made sinless before we're born again into the Kingdom of God. Then we learn that we are the Law.

Daniel 7
25: He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time.
26: But the court shall sit in judgment, and his dominion shall be taken away, to be consumed and destroyed to the end.
27: And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.'

Christians are sinners who have no idea what this prophecy means that we saints understand very well.

In other words, you can't support your accusation so you are going off onto a tangent.

In other words, you can't support your accusation so you are going off onto a tangent.

Everytime a Christian sinner judges another sinner, he or she is disobeying the Law of God.

The love that Christians show is conditional upon their emotional status of what they perceive as good and evil (God's planned deception) but the love we saints have is totally unconditional, knowing that God planned "Lucifer" and the "beast" to deceive His people.

We saints feed homeless alcoholic gay couples without trying to seduce them into a false religion called Christianity. We know they are saved from their flesh as it dies in this age so we don't judge our Creator who created homeless alcoholic gay couples.

Forum List

Back