Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

Also name the scholarly article the person responsible for some of these pictures produced ?

WTF are you babbling about? Look, even a six year old should be able to understand this. I presented you with very basic, general questions about geology using photographs for illustration, some of which were my own and some I found by doing a Google image search. Most of the photos were mine. ALL OF THE QUESTIONS WERE MINE., none of which you were capable of answering. Put the crack pipe down now before you totally destroy the last brain cell you have.

I must be psychic...
from the first time I read your shit ...I knew you were a fraud .

Daws no one takes you serious and I said I will only respond to people that seem to be honest and try to discuss the issues So you to I will ignore.

Pretty soon, you won't have anyone but yourself to talk to, and once you realize how dishonest you are, you'll just sit quietly in your padded cell slurping on your straw.

:cuckoo:

Says the fool who's part of a crowd that's spent 200+ pages trying to prove him wrong when there isn't any proof on the origin of life, either naturally or super naturally.

Daws no one takes you serious and I said I will only respond to people that seem to be honest and try to discuss the issues So you to I will ignore.

Pretty soon, you won't have anyone but yourself to talk to, and once you realize how dishonest you are, you'll just sit quietly in your padded cell slurping on your straw.

Says the fool who's part of a crowd that's spent 200+ pages trying to prove him wrong when there isn't any proof on the origin of life, either naturally or super naturally.

Education is never foolish, and he isn't the only one posting here. As for proof that life originated either naturally or supernaturally, it is clear that those are the two running concepts, aren't they? And while there is plenty of evidence that it occurred naturally, there isn't even any evidence of any thing that is "supernatural", much less that life originated by that mythical means. The word supernatural was manufactured in the 15th century by people who couldn't explain anything any other way, but used in popular literature starting in the 19th century. It harkens of séances, and a whole host of nonsense sold to the public like so much spirit candy. It is a meaningless word promoted by snake oil salesmen.

Last edited:

Education is never foolish, and he isn't the only one posting here. As for proof that life originated either naturally or supernaturally, it is clear that those are the two running concepts, aren't they? And while there is plenty of evidence that it occurred naturally, there isn't even any evidence of any thing that is "supernatural", much less that life originated by that mythical means. The word supernatural was manufactured in the 15th century by people who couldn't explain anything any other way, but used in popular literature starting in the 19th century. It harkens of séances, and a whole host of nonsense sold to the public like so much spirit candy. It is a meaningless word promoted by snake oil salesmen.

There is no natural evidence for origin. It just is what it is. And there are plenty of things that have happened that totally appear to be beyond belief. Sometimes it is just a still small voice..... Please see:

Last edited by a moderator:
You might like this one as well: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUrNbfl-Gt4]One Step Beyond - "The Day The World Wept: The Lincoln Story" - FULL EPISODE - YouTube[/ame]

head_explode_zpsef5a7be1.jpg

I don't play with liars and fakes.

I linked pictures that someone claimed was his work only to find out it couldn't be the man on disibility or unless he travels to the Andes in South America or he is part of the organization that took those pictures. Unless he is the German geologist that attended a German University that took those pictures.

Let's defend a liar and a fake he takes one picture and oh he must be what he claims lol

Everyone here understands why you are doing this. It is because you didn't know the answers to my questions and you are trying to deflect attention from the fact that you the dumbest person on the planet.

The first, seventh, and eighth pictures were taken off the internet and used as examples. I said this from the beginning. I never claimed that they were mine. The others, however, the images of the minerals and the fossil, those are mine, and are of items in my collection, the photos coming from my photo bucket account. I even re-posted a new image (with a piece of paper in the background calling you a dumbass) of the calcite crystal as proof.

Here is a new image of the same crocoite specimen (which was originally taken using a macro lens for close up work):

crocoite_zps5b4e7475.jpg

Now, be a man and admit that you were wrong, and offer to me your most sincere apologies like any real man would. If you don't, you will prove to everyone here that you have the emotional capacity of a herring.

You choose.

Man?

amitabh_bachchan_3.jpg

Or herring?

9139039-bread-with-raw-herring-isolated-over-white.jpg

Silly posts ,still trying to hide your dishonesty. At this point I don't care what you have to say. You put on this charade to avoid the question concerning ape to human evolution. The only dumbass is yourself.
same dodge you use every time you get your ass handed to you.
at one time or another you've falsely accused everyone who's caught you bullshiting of dishonesty and you've always been proven wrong...

Agreed to a point But what you fail to recognize is your examples are natural processes through genetic program or an intelligent agent producing the change. These are not a natural means of reducing entropy as you claim happens.

Your argument has evolved from, "evolution is impossible because increased complexity violates the 2nd Law because of entropy"
to "only living things can get more complex".

No I don't believe things get more complex with out the aid of an outside agent not through naturalism which has been my argument since the beginning of this thread.
what you believe is not evident in the evidence...
also naturalism is a description of actions and event not a cause..
slapdick!

There is no natural evidence for origin. It just is what it is. And there are plenty of things that have happened that totally appear to be beyond belief. Sometimes it is just a still small voice..... Please see: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0D-pK7R5QM]Tidal Wave - YouTube[/ame]
you do realize that the show in that clip was scify and fantasy.it was produced to compete with the twilight zone...and you bought it.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am giving you the chance to explain because you say so don't work got it?

Sugar is more complex than CO2 and H2O, right?

Cellulose is more ordered than CO2 and H2O, right?

Despite your claims, both of those compounds were formed here on Earth.

You still want to claim their formation is impossible and somehow violates the 2nd Law?

Agreed to a point But what you fail to recognize is your examples are natural processes through genetic program or an intelligent agent producing the change. These are not a natural means of reducing entropy as you claim happens.

If you accept that microevolution then what is stopping you from believing in Macroevolution, which has been observed?

There is no natural evidence for origin. It just is what it is. And there are plenty of things that have happened that totally appear to be beyond belief. Sometimes it is just a still small voice..... Please see: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0D-pK7R5QM]Tidal Wave - YouTube[/ame]
you do realize that the show in that clip was scify and fantasy.it was produced to compete with the twilight zone...and you bought it.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, these were stories that were reputed to be factual events. The Twilight Zone was fiction as was the later The Outer Limits.

Last edited:
It is a perfect example of the kind of nonsense that has been sold to the public as so much spirit candy. It's bs, nothing more.

There is no natural evidence for origin. It just is what it is. And there are plenty of things that have happened that totally appear to be beyond belief. Sometimes it is just a still small voice..... Please see: Tidal Wave - YouTube

No, these were stories that were reputed to be factual events. The Twilight Zone was fiction as was the later The Outer Limits.

What happens to people that caused them to become so detached from reality?

There is no natural evidence for origin. It just is what it is. And there are plenty of things that have happened that totally appear to be beyond belief. Sometimes it is just a still small voice..... Please see: Tidal Wave - YouTube

lololbahahahahahahahahaha! you bought that bullshit too....
does the word sucker mean anything to you?

Sugar is more complex than CO2 and H2O, right?

Cellulose is more ordered than CO2 and H2O, right?

Despite your claims, both of those compounds were formed here on Earth.

You still want to claim their formation is impossible and somehow violates the 2nd Law?

If you accept that microevolution then what is stopping you from believing in Macroevolution, which has been observed?

Because Microevolution or the term I prefer is Microadaptations, have limits to the change observed and there is no evidence to suggest otherwise.

Last edited:

lololbahahahahahahahahaha! you bought that bullshit too....
does the word sucker mean anything to you?

You seem to grasp the term.

Forum List

Back