Your Religious Affiliation

What would you consider your religious affliation to be?

• Christian - Catholic

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Christian - Protestant

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Christian - Evangelical/Born Again

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jewish

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Muslim

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Hindu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unaffiliated - Believe in something but no particular deity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unaffiliated - Agnostic

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Unaffiliated - Atheist

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters

ModerateGOP

Typical RINO
Jun 27, 2013
Maine
Obviously, it's not a simple question - for example, I call myself a Lutheran and go to church on Christmas and Easter but do not take the Bible literally whatsoever, am a very scientific person and think of God in a more physics-based way - but in general, what would you consider yourself?

Obviously, it's not a simple question - for example, I call myself a Lutheran and go to church on Christmas and Easter but do not take the Bible literally whatsoever, am a very scientific person and think of God in a more physics-based way - but in general, what would you consider yourself?

There are no religious affiliations as a saint who preaches the true gospel, which is the voice of God, not words in a book.

We saints know that all religions practiced by men are false and will be destroyed on the "Last Day".

There are no religious affiliations as a saint who preaches the true gospel, which is the voice of God, not words in a book.

We saints know that all religions practiced by men are false and will be destroyed on the "Last Day".

Thanks for the response! :eusa_think:

That saint better be born again or else they are not a christian. Period.

Thanks for the response! :eusa_think:

You're wiser than most people in this forum. Have a nice day.

That saint better be born again or else they are not a christian. Period.

Christians are sinners who have no understanding what "born again" means. Saints are made sinless before being "born again" by our Creator so that we learn who are infinite created existence is, which is "Christ".

We know that all Christians will perish without knowing our Creator during this age. We also know that Daniel and Revelation contain prophecies to show us that Christianity is a false religion that came out of the fourth kingdom (Roman Empire) as an extension of the "beast".

Next time I wouldn't judge God's only saint on this planet.

Have a nice day in your sinful flesh because that's all you have until your flesh dies.

Other, Secular Humanism.

Other - Christian - LDS.
ahhh... LDS are evangelicals unless you've made up more shit after I left 38 years ago.

No. Not even close. Are you sure you were really LDS? Cause that's not exactly a small mistake.
yes I was, baptized ,sealed, parents married in the L.A. temple .
I was a deacon passed sacrament I was even afuckig boy scout (you did know that the LDS are the largest single supporter of the scouts in the U.S.)

ahhh... LDS are evangelicals unless you've made up more shit after I left 38 years ago.

No. Not even close. Are you sure you were really LDS? Cause that's not exactly a small mistake.
I was a deacon passed sacrament I was even afuckig boy scout (you did know that the LDS are the largest single supporter of the scouts in the U.S.)

sealed to your parents or sealed to your spouse?

And yes. Im very much aware that the Saints are the biggest supporter of scouting.

Last edited:

And yes. Im very much aware that the Saints are th biggest supporter of scouting.
subtract 38 from 2013
and your sealed question will be answered.

And yes. Im very much aware that the Saints are th biggest supporter of scouting.
subtract 38 from 2013
and your sealed question will be answered.

1975 really doesnt answer anything unless Ive missed something.

Forum List

Back