Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

A-little-boy-eating-herring-the-dutch-way..jpg

Eat up, coward.

Yes enjoy the embarrassment you created for yourself.

Here is the mans site.

Fieldtrips

Yes that is his site. Good for you, Mr. Obvious. What do you believe you have proven?

Now, the real question is:

Pickled:

prod_pickled_herring_lg.jpg

Or paksiw style?

8441119463_3441ff8187_z.jpg

You want to clear this up where do say you are from ?

Explain to me how this is a reduction in entropy ? If the arguments you're presenting is the best evidence of a reduction in entropy then you don't have much of an argument.

Explain to me how this is a reduction in entropy ?

LOL!

What is your definition of entropy?

What is yours ? Its your opinion being expressed.

Entropy isn't an opinion.

This is why you should get a refund from your college.

If the guy claims to be responsible for these pictures should be able to easily answer the question concerning the scholarly article that this person was responsible for.

I think this guy stumbled on to this guys photos and claimed it was his work. Hell the pictures posted by him recently are from a different location lol.

Or only a loon thinks like you.

It's not only loons that think you're an idiot.
But I'm sure they'd agree as well, when they see your 2nd Law idiocy.

I am giving you the chance to explain because you say so don't work got it?

Sugar is more complex than CO2 and H2O, right?

Cellulose is more ordered than CO2 and H2O, right?

Despite your claims, both of those compounds were formed here on Earth.

You still want to claim their formation is impossible and somehow violates the 2nd Law?

It's not only loons that think you're an idiot.
But I'm sure they'd agree as well, when they see your 2nd Law idiocy.

You still want to claim their formation is impossible and somehow violates the 2nd Law?

Agreed to a point But what you fail to recognize is your examples are natural processes through genetic program or an intelligent agent producing the change. These are not a natural means of reducing entropy as you claim happens.

So in a nutshell we have God forcing his will on matter,an intelligent agent other than God can force their will on matter,genetic programing can force it's will on matter.

Agreed to a point But what you fail to recognize is your examples are natural processes through genetic program or an intelligent agent producing the change. These are not a natural means of reducing entropy as you claim happens.

Your argument has evolved from, "evolution is impossible because increased complexity violates the 2nd Law because of entropy"
to "only living things can get more complex".

So in a nutshell we have God forcing his will on matter,an intelligent agent other than God can force their will on matter,genetic programing can force it's will on matter.

"In a nutshell".

Coming from you, that somehow seems such an appropriate description.

There is no reason to accept your baseless claim that an intelligent agent; Zeus, is forcing his will on anyone or any thing.

Genetic programming is not a directed, concious entity. Genetic programming has no "will" or intent to force anything on matter.

You really should make an attempt to understand science. These notions you have of gawds and entities with conscious "wills" makes you appear to be quite the bumpkin ... or intractable religious zealot.

Which attribute would you choose?

Your argument has evolved from, "evolution is impossible because increased complexity violates the 2nd Law because of entropy"

No I don't believe things get more complex with out the aid of an outside agent not through naturalism which has been my argument since the beginning of this thread.

"In a nutshell".

There is no reason to accept your baseless claim that an intelligent agent; Zeus, is forcing his will on anyone or any thing.

Genetic programming is not a directed, concious entity. Genetic programming has no "will" or intent to force anything on matter.

You really should make an attempt to understand science. These notions you have of gawds and entities with conscious "wills" makes you appear to be quite the bumpkin ... or intractable religious zealot.

Where did the genetic programming come from ?

No I don't believe things get more complex with out the aid of an outside agent not through naturalism which has been my argument since the beginning of this thread.

You've gone from "science is on my side, the 2nd Law makes evolution impossible"
to "things get more complicated, because God"
That's why your argument isn't science.

"In a nutshell".

Where did the genetic programming come from ?

Where did your gawds come from?

And in particular, the partisan gawds that are a part of your cultural and familial heritage.

Did I just answer the question for you?

It's entirely a matter of happenstance (your cultural / familial chauvinism), that brings you to your religious extremism.

Forum List

Back