Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

I will no longer respond to you but will discuss things with honest people in the thread.

You've likely lied so long that I doubt that you even know what it looks like anymore. See, I told you that if you don't understand these things, you should must run along because you are only making yourself look the fool (as if there was any doubt).

I don't lie and I will not deal with a liar.this is my last response to you.

That's just another lie. Oh, and yes you will. You can't resist.

Walter Veith
Walter Veith
nelipotperspective.wordpress.com
Walter Julius Veith is a Seventh-day Adventist author and speaker known for his work in nutrition, creationism and Biblical exegesis He studied zoology at the University of Stellenbosch and obtained his doctorate in zoology from the University of Cape Town in 1979. He was professor and chair of the Department of Zoology at the University of Western Cape, South Africa. His research field is nutritional physiology and his research concentrates on the effect of modern animal husbandry on the incidence of disease transferral to man, as well as degenerative diseases caused by incorrect nutrition and particularly diseases such as osteoporosis, arthritis and cancer. He is also concerned about antibiotic-resistant bacteria, which are causing food poisoning epidemics around the world. He was honored with the Royal Society London Grant for the Reconstruction and Development Program to establish a research climate in post-apartheid South Africa. Veith is now a firm believer in creationism and …
Freebase
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes Walter Veith,one of many that destroys your religion.

So, you are a member of a sect who's aim is to destroy religions (except your own, of course). What are you, an American Taliban?

Do you realize that many of the bigger mining outfits have on staff their own geologists. I am about the profits do not need to concern myself with such matters. Other people make a living making decisions on behalf of myself and my business partners.
I must be psychic...
from the first time I read your shit ...I knew you were a fraud .

Daws no one takes you serious and I said I will only respond to people that seem to be honest and try to discuss the issues So you to I will ignore.

Pretty soon, you won't have anyone but yourself to talk to, and once you realize how dishonest you are, you'll just sit quietly in your padded cell slurping on your straw.

:cuckoo:

Wrong,one you claim is yours was taken in the Andes by a German geologist time for you to stop. :lol:

The only one there taken in South America was taken in Patagonia by Dr. Johannes Koch, of the University of Manitoba. I never said I took that photo. No.s two through six were all taken by me. The rest were not, and I said so. Don't believe me?

See for yourself- for instance - Number 2? That would be this one, which I just hastily photographed:

YWC-DUMBASS_zps57e152c1.jpg

Do you want me to continue? I can re-photograph them all using "dumbass" as a background phrase, if that's what you need.

You are a liar and a fraud. I checked those pictures 2 through 6 you claimed that was your work.

This picture in your home does not convince me of anything other than you trying to cover up you being a fake.
see post #3698

Walter Veith
Walter Veith
nelipotperspective.wordpress.com
Walter Julius Veith is a Seventh-day Adventist author and speaker known for his work in nutrition, creationism and Biblical exegesis He studied zoology at the University of Stellenbosch and obtained his doctorate in zoology from the University of Cape Town in 1979. He was professor and chair of the Department of Zoology at the University of Western Cape, South Africa. His research field is nutritional physiology and his research concentrates on the effect of modern animal husbandry on the incidence of disease transferral to man, as well as degenerative diseases caused by incorrect nutrition and particularly diseases such as osteoporosis, arthritis and cancer. He is also concerned about antibiotic-resistant bacteria, which are causing food poisoning epidemics around the world. He was honored with the Royal Society London Grant for the Reconstruction and Development Program to establish a research climate in post-apartheid South Africa. Veith is now a firm believer in creationism and …
Freebase
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes Walter Veith,one of many that destroys your religion.
that would be a miracle
since I have no religion ...provING once agaIN YOU LIE ALL THE TIME.

Last edited:
CO2 and H2O being turned into sugar and celluloe is a reach? Poor reasoning?

Please, explain how that is not a reduction in entropy.
How it is not an increase in energy and complexity.
If you could use your own words and not link to a stupid video or post a wall of text,
that would be awesome.
Thanks in advance!!

I don't believe any natural process that is the result of genetic programing is a reduction in entropy.

So if I used solar energy in the lab to turn CO2 and H2O into sugar, that would be a reduction in entropy?

Explain to me how this is a reduction in entropy ? If the arguments you're presenting is the best evidence of a reduction in entropy then you don't have much of an argument.

I don't play with liars and fakes.

I linked pictures that someone claimed was his work only to find out it couldn't be the man on disibility or unless he travels to the Andes in South America or he is part of the organization that took those pictures. Unless he is the German geologist that attended a German University that took those pictures.

Let's defend a liar and a fake he takes one picture and oh he must be what he claims lol

Oh and orogenicman would you like to speak to the man that took those pictures ? I have his website. Something else that is funny you were asking for a field trip out close to where you live.Where you claimed to live is no where near South America. This man also does field trips and he is based there in South America.

Last edited:
I don't believe any natural process that is the result of genetic programing is a reduction in entropy.

So if I used solar energy in the lab to turn CO2 and H2O into sugar, that would be a reduction in entropy?

Explain to me how this is a reduction in entropy ? If the arguments you're presenting is the best evidence of a reduction in entropy then you don't have much of an argument.

Explain to me how this is a reduction in entropy ?

LOL!

What is your definition of entropy?

I linked pictures that someone claimed was his work only to find out it couldn't be the man on disibility or unless he travels to the Andes in South America or he is part of the organization that took those pictures. Unless he is the German geologist that attended a German University that took those pictures.

Let's defend a liar and a fake he takes one picture and oh he must be what he claims lol

Everyone here understands why you are doing this. It is because you didn't know the answers to my questions and you are trying to deflect attention from the fact that you the dumbest person on the planet.

The first, seventh, and eighth pictures were taken off the internet and used as examples. I said this from the beginning. I never claimed that they were mine. The others, however, the images of the minerals and the fossil, those are mine, and are of items in my collection, the photos coming from my photo bucket account. I even re-posted a new image (with a piece of paper in the background calling you a dumbass) of the calcite crystal as proof.

Here is a new image of the same crocoite specimen (which was originally taken using a macro lens for close up work):

crocoite_zps5b4e7475.jpg

Now, be a man and admit that you were wrong, and offer to me your most sincere apologies like any real man would. If you don't, you will prove to everyone here that you have the emotional capacity of a herring.

You choose.

Man?

amitabh_bachchan_3.jpg

Or herring?

9139039-bread-with-raw-herring-isolated-over-white.jpg

Oh and orogenicman would you like to speak to the man that took those pictures ? I have his website. Something else that is funny you were asking for a field trip out close to where you live.Where you claimed to live is no where near South America. This man also does field trips and he is based there in South America.

First, you said you weren't going to "play with liars". I guess you decided I wasn't a liar, eh? :cool:

Secondly, only ONE image was taken in South America, and it was taken by a German associate professor who teaches as at the University of Manitoba. I too have his web site. Who took the picture and where was and is irrelevant to the question that was asked - it isn't even relevant to the fact that you could not answer the question. You are right, though (the first time you've been right since you started the thread), where I live is nowhere near South America. Where I do live is close to the Falls of the Ohio River State Park (within 20 miles), which was where I first offered to take you on a field trip.

Now, be a man and admit that you were wrong, irrelevant, and apologize to me and everyone here for being so stupid.

Last edited:

Explain to me how this is a reduction in entropy ?

LOL!

What is your definition of entropy?

What is yours ? Its your opinion being expressed.

Everyone here understands why you are doing this. It is because you didn't know the answers to my questions and you are trying to deflect attention from the fact that you the dumbest person on the planet.

The first, seventh, and eighth pictures were taken off the internet and used as examples. I said this from the beginning. I never claimed that they were mine. The others, however, the images of the minerals and the fossil, those are mine, and are of items in my collection, the photos coming from my photo bucket account. I even re-posted a new image (with a piece of paper in the background calling you a dumbass) of the calcite crystal as proof.

Here is a new image of the same crocoite specimen (which was originally taken using a macro lens for close up work):

crocoite_zps5b4e7475.jpg

Now, be a man and admit that you were wrong, and offer to me your most sincere apologies like any real man would. If you don't, you will prove to everyone here that you have the emotional capacity of a herring.

You choose.

Man?

amitabh_bachchan_3.jpg

Or herring?

Silly posts ,still trying to hide your dishonesty. At this point I don't care what you have to say. You put on this charade to avoid the question concerning ape to human evolution. The only dumbass is yourself.

First, you said you weren't going to "play with liars". I guess you decided I wasn't a liar, eh? :cool:

Secondly, only ONE image was taken in South America, and it was taken by a German associate professor who teaches as at the University of Manitoba. I too have his web site. Who took the picture and where was and is irrelevant to the question that was asked - it isn't even relevant to the fact that you could not answer the question. You are right, though (the first time you've been right since you started the thread), where I live is nowhere near South America. Where I do live is close to the Falls of the Ohio River State Park (within 20 miles), which was where I first offered to take you on a field trip.

Now, be a man and admit that you were wrong, irrelevant, and apologize to me and everyone here for being so stupid.

Oh no you are a liar. I know it and you know it.

crocoite_zps5b4e7475.jpg

You choose.

Man?

amitabh_bachchan_3.jpg

Or herring?

Silly posts ,still trying to hide your dishonesty. At this point I don't care what you have to say. You put on this charade to avoid the question concerning ape to human evolution. The only dumbass is yourself.

So, you choose the herring approach. I win. Enjoy:

haring+happen.jpg

A-little-boy-eating-herring-the-dutch-way..jpg

Eat up, coward.

A-little-boy-eating-herring-the-dutch-way..jpg

Eat up, coward.

Yes enjoy the embarrassment you created for yourself.

Here is the mans site.

Fieldtrips

Forum List

Back