Why Is Merely POINTING OUT Racism Worse Than ACTUAL Racism To So Many on The Right??

Firstly, you come off as disengenous with your use of the term "sounding off." You act as if Obama held a Press Conference for the express purpose of talking about Trayvon Martin, when the TRUTH of the matter is, he was asked. Which is and has been the case with just about every other instance that you and others like yourself have had issues with Obama "sounding out." What's he to do? Not answer direct questions when asked? Contrast that w/Bush who WILLFULLY INJECTED himself into the VERY DIVISIVE Terri Schiavo case...do you recall?

Secondly, your statement about what blacks think. You clearly haven't been listening all these years. We don't say someone is racist SIMPLY for disagreeing, we call racism when there APPEARS to be racist statements and/or actions.

Thirdly, you may know one or two blacks in your circle, which I'm sure is at least 90% RW, that don't agree with and/or like Obama and/or his policies, but you must realize that they are in the minority, like...a fraction. I can tell you that as an active member in the black community, folks are primed and ready to give Obama their FULL support. And this has been SINCE 2010, you know, when you RWers, read the Tea Party, in Congress and elsewhere really showed their backside and their intentions to crush Obama even it means crushing the country in the process.
Yes, IM2 calls virtually all whites on these boards racists, who do NOT say or even suggest anything racist.

Your testinomy is just a scintilla of what's really going on, and his been going on, in this country regarding race relations. Time and time again I hear, and/or hear of accounts similar to the one you just made, by whites who just happened to have tasted a sample of what you reported by being in the proximity of one or a group of their black friends when something like that goes down.

The response is 100% shock with statements such as "I had no idea" from the white person, where the black person typically says something like "see? I told you."

And these are accounts and testimonies being made in these modern times, as in within the last 5 years including this year.

Yet, most whites, particularly RW whites seem to have no clue and even express anger at the fact that many blacks refute the statement that it's a "post-racial America", especially since Obama, so we should shut up about race already. It's infuriating when you consider the reality of the matter.

Like you said, it's a wonder that more blacks aren't racist. Blacks are the most forgiving people on earth if truth be told.
Most whites, IMO, do acknowledge racism exists. One issue is some blacks blame whites who aren’t racist, for what? We can’t stop their behavior anymore than you can. I disagree about being the most forgiving, especially when anything brought up about bad whites of the past, the description of whites is YOU. YOU brought slaves here, YOU treated blacks like animals, etc.

Why do so many on the Right feel this way?

Anyone...?
Because that isn’t what happens. Being called a racist for disagreeing with someone is pretty much a racist behavior. People like IM2 constantly claim that he isn’t racist for pointing out racism. Total bullshit. His posts are virtually all anti white, look what you whites did and still do, etc. there are racists individuals, but I don’t believe it’s systemic. Therefore I must be racist, according to him. Racism is not gone, but whites aren’t the only racists. To say blacks can’t be racist because they hold no power is stupid, I hold no power and I’m white. To say blacks get denied housing, jobs, etc because of race may be true in some cases. Again, not systemic because so many whites share the same rejections.

The anology is spot on.

And the only flag that Americans should be so proud of is the old stars and stripes.

That flag stands for the racism, prejudices, lifestyle and pride of the Segregated South.
The KKK proudly carry the American flag too

Because that isn’t what happens. Being called a racist for disagreeing with someone is pretty much a racist behavior. People like IM2 constantly claim that he isn’t racist for pointing out racism. Total bullshit. His posts are virtually all anti white, look what you whites did and still do, etc. there are racists individuals, but I don’t believe it’s systemic. Therefore I must be racist, according to him. Racism is not gone, but whites aren’t the only racists. To say blacks can’t be racist because they hold no power is stupid, I hold no power and I’m white. To say blacks get denied housing, jobs, etc because of race may be true in some cases. Again, not systemic because so many whites share the same rejections.
You are sick.

The problem many of us had with that comment is that the President of the USA has no business getting involved in an ongoing criminal case. Obama had a habit of doing exactly that when one of the people involved was black and he could reap good publicity from getting involved.
Trump stuck his big snout into everything under the sun politicizing them all the way, making things worse actually, and everyone on the right cheered him on for it and begged for more.

So you'll understand if I'm not falling for your lies.

Trump stuck his big snout into everything under the sun politicizing them all the way, making things worse actually, and everyone on the right cheered him on for it and begged for more.

So you'll understand if I'm not falling for your lies.
I can't recall Trump ever getting involved in an ongoing criminal case despite his uncontrollable verbal diarrhea. He tweeted about everything under the sun often to his and the nation's detriment.

Forum List

Back