Why is Ja Morant in trouble for having a gun?

I am getting tired of your racist BS. Grow up! Prior behavior was used to determine punishment for this latest violation. Not to mention waving a gun about 1 month prior to this one. The NBA does not like it. It is not me. The NBA is 70% Black yet you sit here yelling racist BS for days and days in this thread alone. Shut the hell up. Stop the killing in the inner cities big man.
Please let's not speak of being tired, I could write a book on that shit. I have been grown for many years, probably a lot more than you have. I have kids who are grown. How many of the owners are black? Is the NBA Commissioner black? He had a gun in his own vehicle in which he owns, nobody was in danger, hell the American right promotes guns, so what is the problem?

1. Why would anyone vote for one political party or another based on their skin color?
Why would black folks vote for a party that displays racism?
2. Black people have by and large been voting Democrat for 60+ years and according to you the US is a terrible place to live for a black person. Why would they continue to vote in the same way?
I didn't say it was a terrible place to live, I said racism is still alive and well in this country. I asked the question about what has the Republican Party done or offered black folks in the last 60yrs and all I get are crickets.
3. If for no other reason than to let the party which has had their vote on lock for all these decades that they don’t anymore.
See there are many black folks who are feed up with the Democrat party, so many black folks choose not to vote at all. That is what Republicans are banking on.

Ja Morant is back in trouble after brandishing a gun on Instagram Live that made the rounds online in Saturday. The Memphis Grizzlies suspended him on Sunday from participating in any team-related activity, while the NBA will likely hand out a steeper punishment at the start of next season.

However, people online are starting to ask why Morant is in trouble for having a gun, given that it's in his right to own one as part of the Second Ammendment. One of those people was Fox News' Will Cain, who wondered the reasons for Morant's suspension.

"Explain to me something," Cain said on Twitter. "Does Ja Morant not have 2A rights? Can he not do what he wants outside of his work environment if it's still legal? It may be stupid, but I don't know what he's done to be suspended."

I am trying to figure out why he is in trouble for having a gun?

Why isn't the NRA out defending him?

Why aren't right wing, conservatives defending him?

Isn't gun rights a big thing for the right?

Ja didn't put anyone's life in danger, he was in his own vehicle.

The NBA is run by people just like you.

Stop making yourself look like an idiot, the racism that black folks see today comes from the Republican Party. That's a fact Jack.

Yeah, Jack!

1687202843467.png

Why would black folks vote for a party that displays racism?

What racism has the Republican Party displayed?

I didn't say it was a terrible place to live, I said racism is still alive and well in this country. I asked the question about what has the Republican Party done or offered black folks in the last 60yrs and all I get are crickets.
Political parties shouldn’t be catering to a race of people. Entire races of people don’t have the same political views, wants or needs. At least they shouldn’t.
See there are many black folks who are feed up with the Democrat party, so many black folks choose not to vote at all. That is what Republicans are banking on.
If that’s true (and I’m not convinced it is) it would only be true if those black people who aren’t voting are opposed to even hearing what the other side has to offer like you.

this thread is a joke, the Government the law and the NRA and republican party have ABSOLOUTELY nothing to do with the punishment received by this basketball player. Yet OP is whining about them like they caused it or could do anything about it. The problem is a CONTRACT between the player and the league and the support of his Union for said league not him. What republican controls the league and or controls the Union? What does the NRA have to do with a private contract between a player and his team?

What racism has the Republican Party displayed?
The Republican Party is against anything that might benefit black folks. They voted against the George Floyd Police Reform and the John Lewis Voting Act. Now give me the excuses of why they were against it.
Political parties shouldn’t be catering to a race of people.
The Republican Party caters to right wing, conservative whites.
Entire races of people don’t have the same political views, wants or needs. At least they shouldn’t.

If that’s true (and I’m not convinced it is) it would only be true if those black people who aren’t voting are opposed to even hearing what the other side has to offer like you.
Get a grip man, we have heard plenty of times what the Republican Party has to offer and it isn't anything in the interest of folks of color.

this thread is a joke, the Government the law and the NRA and republican party have ABSOLOUTELY nothing to do with the punishment received by this basketball player. Yet OP is whining about them like they caused it or could do anything about it. The problem is a CONTRACT between the player and the league and the support of his Union for said league not him. What republican controls the league and or controls the Union? What does the NRA have to do with a private contract between a player and his team?
Tell me Jackass why wouldn't the NRA come out in defense of this young man's gun rights? Since when can't you have a firearm in your personally owned vehicle? He didn't put not one person in harm, hell we don't even know if the gun was loaded.

Tell me Jackass why wouldn't the NRA come out in defense of this young man's gun rights? Since when can't you have a firearm in your personally owned vehicle? He didn't put not one person in harm, hell we don't even know if the gun was loaded.
because its a personal contract issue not a 2nd A issue,,

the governments not involved,,

No, they want it to stay business as usual. Where the police can murder black folks and then claim, "I was in danger of my life". That's the password that gets them off.
theres no law that says cops can murder anyone let alone black men,, and as we see cops get prosecuted when they unjustly kill someone.,,,
\
that and cops shoot more white people than black people,,,

so lets have something that actually exists??

theres no law that says cops can murder anyone let alone black men,, and as we see cops get prosecuted when they unjustly kill someone.,,,
We just started seeing cops prosecuted for murdering some black folks.
\
that and cops shoot more white people than black people,,,

so lets have something that actually exists??
Oh that makes it ok, because they shoot more white folks than they do black folks. Tell me the last 14yr old white kid the cops shot. Tell me the last 12yr old white kid the cops shot.

Forum List

Back