UPS employees authorize strike

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

Strike? For WHAT?

They don't DO anything, and they sure as hell never DELIVER anything!!!

UPS has NEVER delivered to my front door! NEVER!

They have been seen dumping packages into local trash cans, behind bushes, and into local dumpsters.

But they CANNOT be bothered dumping a package on anyones doorstep!!

UPS....one of THE top 10 most USELESS and CORRUPT companies on this planet!

Strike? For WHAT?

They have been seen dumping packages into local trash cans, behind bushes, and into local dumpsters.

OK, I missed it. Why are the conservatives hating on UPS now?

Strike? For WHAT?

Thanks to my wife and her Amazon addiction we get UPS packages a few times a week, never had one lost, not show up or be damaged.

They leave them right at my doorstep and send me a picture once it has been delivered.

Are you sure it is UPS you are talking about?

Thanks to my wife and her Amazon addiction we get UPS packages a few times a week, never had one lost, not show up or be damaged.

They leave them right at my doorstep and send me a picture once it has been delivered.

Are you sure it is UPS you are talking about?
He probably just found out UPS is union. Hate them damn unions.

OK, I missed it. Why are the conservatives hating on UPS now?

I'm not a conservative.
I am a consumer though.

I usually check before I order anything online, to make SURE they don't use UPS.
Sometimes I have forgotten, and I get a notice saying it will be delivered via UPS.
Too late to cancel the order. So I just have to wait until they claim it's been "delivered" and then ask for a refund from the place I ordered from, stating it was never delivered.

I've seen with my own eyes, the UPS driver stopped at a large trash can by our mailboxes, dumping packages into it.

The maintenance man as well as the apartment manager here, has seen the UPS drivers speed through here, tossing packages out into the the street, or stopping to dump them into some bushes. Sometimes they don't even stop at all, they just speed through here and claim they "delivered" it.

And this is a small complex too, so the manager and the maintenance man sees everything going on.

Strike? For WHAT?

You're the biggest retard around.

I'm not a conservative.
I am a consumer though.

I usually check before I order anything online, to make SURE they don't use UPS.
Sometimes I have forgotten, and I get a notice saying it will be delivered via UPS.
Too late to cancel the order. So I just have to wait until they claim it's been "delivered" and then ask for a refund from the place I ordered from, stating it was never delivered.

I've seen with my own eyes, the UPS driver stopped at a large trash can by our mailboxes, dumping packages into it.

The maintenance man as well as the apartment manager here, has seen the UPS drivers speed through here, tossing packages out into the the street, or stopping to dump them into some bushes. Sometimes they don't even stop at all, they just speed through here and claim they "delivered" it.

And this is a small complex too, so the manager and the maintenance man sees everything going on.

artworks-000123065968-qr5sio-t500x500.jpg

I'm not a conservative.
I am a consumer though.

Sure. This is Sunday morning, dont just make up stuff.

Strike? For WHAT?

Don't you need a front door to deliver too?

UPS is amazing, they never get any of my deliveries wrong. Ever. FedEx is totally hit or miss, they usually get it right but you never know and I hate seeing something I bought online is coming FedEx, as I don't know if it will arrive or not.

All corporations should be run as well as UPS is. Now pay your employees.

UPS is amazing, they never get any of my deliveries wrong. Ever. FedEx is totally hit or miss, they usually get it right but you never know and I hate seeing something I bought online is coming FedEx, as I don't know if it will arrive or not.

All corporations should be run as well as UPS is. Now pay your employees.
While they strike you will see the scabs delivering to the wrong addresses and blocking traffic. That is expected.
UPS has some veteran drivers that make upwards of $50.00 an hour, while a driver with 5 years makes $20.00. Fed X is no different.

Fed Ex is merging Express and Ground. I'm with you about using their services. I stopped using them years ago.

While they strike you will see the scabs delivering to the wrong addresses and blocking traffic. That is expected.
UPS has some veteran drivers that make upwards of $50.00 an hour, while a driver with 5 years makes $20.00. Fed X is no different.

Fed Ex is merging Express and Ground. I'm with you about using their services. I stopped using them years ago.
The difference between FedEx and UPS is their employees. FedEx (sometimes) uses third party drivers, and UPS uses their own drivers. That makes a huge difference, obviously. UPS does take care of their employees and they do make good wages and benefits, as well as have a good retirement package, but I can guarantee you that UPS wishes to change this, and that is why the strike authorization vote had 97% vote yes to have that option available if contract talks break down.

I watched this same thing happen at John Deere, and the contract they eventually received was the best contract I have ever seen for union employees. It's possible that the contract UPS is offering is entirely fair and the union just wants more, I have not seen the details.

The difference between FedEx and UPS is their employees. FedEx (sometimes) uses third party drivers, and UPS uses their own drivers. That makes a huge difference, obviously. UPS does take care of their employees and they do make good wages and benefits, as well as have a good retirement package, but I can guarantee you that UPS wishes to change this, and that is why the strike authorization vote had 97% vote yes to have that option available if contract talks break down.

I watched this same thing happen at John Deere, and the contract they eventually received was the best contract I have ever seen for union employees. It's possible that the contract UPS is offering is entirely fair and the union just wants more, I have not seen the details.
When UPS and FedX merge the new name will be FedUps.

I get UPS packages all the time in rural western Va. and the drivers are courteous and considerate of my wild (but harmless) dog. They even put packages in a secure place in case of rain. No complaints here.

Forum List

Back