Why is Ja Morant in trouble for having a gun?

We just started seeing cops prosecuted for murdering some black folks.

Oh that makes it ok, because they shoot more white folks than they do black folks. Tell me the last 14yr old white kid the cops shot. Tell me the last 12yr old white kid the cops shot.
maybe you have just started seeing it,, the rest of us already saw it,,

neither makes it OK,,

so again what policies are repubes passing or pushing that puts the black man down???

you can at least give one cant you??

Tell me Jackass why wouldn't the NRA come out in defense of this young man's gun rights? Since when can't you have a firearm in your personally owned vehicle? He didn't put not one person in harm, hell we don't even know if the gun was loaded.
this has nothing to do with firearms rights this has to do with a contract between an employee and his employer.

maybe you have just started seeing it,, the rest of us already saw it,,
No you didn't either. The Rodney King beaten was the first one where the Federal Gov't actually stepped in and brought Justice. Before that cops were killing black folks and had no worry of being brought before the Bar of Justice.
neither makes it OK,,

so again what policies are repubes passing or pushing that puts the black man down???

you can at least give one cant you??
Pew Research shows that black folks do much better economically, in business, in education, etc. when a Democrat is President as compared to a Republican. Why is that Progressive Hunter?

No you didn't either. The Rodney King beaten was the first one where the Federal Gov't actually stepped in and brought Justice. Before that cops were killing black folks and had no worry of being brought before the Bar of Justice.

Pew Research shows that black folks do much better economically, in business, in education, etc. when a Democrat is President as compared to a Republican. Why is that Progressive Hunter?
are you going to give me at least one policy repubes have passed or are trying to pass that holds blacks back or not???

Stop making yourself look like an idiot, the racism that black folks see today comes from the Republican Party. That's a fact Jack.
BULLSHIT

the RACISM comes from people like you, who keep talking about "black folk" as if they were homogeneous.

You're a total fucking liar, pal.

I told you, spew lies and I'll make you eat them.

DEMOCRATS are now, and have ALWAYS been, the party of racism.

Proof?

They have you convinced you're inferior, and can't succeed without the white man's help.

Why don't you get a clue before flapping your yap, son.

The Republican Party is against anything that might benefit black folks. They voted against the George Floyd Police Reform and the John Lewis Voting Act. Now give me the excuses of why they were against it.

The Republican Party caters to right wing, conservative whites.

Get a grip man, we have heard plenty of times what the Republican Party has to offer and it isn't anything in the interest of folks of color.
There you go again, speaking for folks of color.

You don't speak for anyone but yourself, mister. And you don't have a monopoly on color either.

Get the fuck outta here with your racist bullshit.

NBA NEWS AND VIDEOS

·

https://www.facebook.com/#
"Ja morant showed a gun on live 2x, beat up a 17 year old & didn’t get cut from Nike. Kyrie posted a link and immediately got cut from Nike.. I need answers
😭
"
(via @Jumpman_Germ)

354079315_664495245716204_3094182146493806563_n.jpg

BULLSHIT

the RACISM comes from people like you, who keep talking about "black folk" as if they were homogeneous.

You're a total fucking liar, pal.

I told you, spew lies and I'll make you eat them.

DEMOCRATS are now, and have ALWAYS been, the party of racism.

Proof?

They have you convinced you're inferior, and can't succeed without the white man's help.

Why don't you get a clue before flapping your yap, son.
A young idiot like you haven't been around long enough to tell me shit.

I have seen this Republican party in action for years and it has the mindset of the sheet wearers.

you still there my brother???

you said repubes were passing policies that stopped blacks from succeeding,,

name me just one policy or retract your claim,,,

A young idiot like you haven't been around long enough to tell me shit.

I have seen this Republican party in action for years and it has the mindset of the sheet wearers.

You truly are blind.......

The democrat party is the party of racism, violence and hate, and you can't see it..........they have done their best to keep blacks segregated from the rest of society to this day, they have destroyed the lives of black Americans and pushed them into generational poverty and crime....through their actual policies and control of the cities they run.....which they run from top to bottom....

And all it takes to keep you voting for them is for democrats to tell you it is the Republicans who are the problem...........as the democrats destroy blacks....

Ja Morant is back in trouble after brandishing a gun on Instagram Live that made the rounds online in Saturday. The Memphis Grizzlies suspended him on Sunday from participating in any team-related activity, while the NBA will likely hand out a steeper punishment at the start of next season.

However, people online are starting to ask why Morant is in trouble for having a gun, given that it's in his right to own one as part of the Second Ammendment. One of those people was Fox News' Will Cain, who wondered the reasons for Morant's suspension.

"Explain to me something," Cain said on Twitter. "Does Ja Morant not have 2A rights? Can he not do what he wants outside of his work environment if it's still legal? It may be stupid, but I don't know what he's done to be suspended."

I am trying to figure out why he is in trouble for having a gun?

Why isn't the NRA out defending him?

Why aren't right wing, conservatives defending him?

Isn't gun rights a big thing for the right?

Ja didn't put anyone's life in danger, he was in his own vehicle.
Didn’t you say “Amen!!” When Biden said “no Amendment is absolute”?

You want us to remind you??

come on man!!

you can give me just one policy cant you??

Forum List

Back