Why is Ja Morant in trouble for having a gun?

Yeah, after over a decade of voting Democrat and things still being shitty for them, elections are like 'Pavlov's Dog'. The word 'election' has them programmed to automatically vote 'Democrat'.

Those who don't are called 'Uncle Toms' ... 'If you don't vote Democrat YOU AIN'T BLACK'!
Funny all we hear from you is what Democrats haven't done, tell me what Republicans are going to do. When I ask you what Republicans have done you run to the Civil War or Civil Rights Act and after that you are dead in the water.

Funny all we hear from you is what Democrats haven't done...

And all I hear is how great Democrats have been and are for blacks, dedpite evidence to the opposite.

The 1st Black President in US history didn't even do shit for blacks.

And all I hear is how great Democrats have been and are for blacks, dedpite evidence to the opposite.

The 1st Black President in US history didn't even do shit for blacks.
Who said Democrats have been great for black folks? I have never heard that bullshit. Democrats have created more opportunities for black folks to a certain degree as compared to Republicans, there is no denying that.

Today's Republican Party has the mindset of the sheet wearers, that's a fact Jack.

No....the democrat party is still the party of racism.....they only see the color of a human being's skin........that is the democrat party.

They are also pushing segregation again......from businesses to dorms, to graduations, and now they have a new weapon for their segregation agenda....."Cultural Appropriation."

They separate us by telling us if we love different cultures and want to experience them that we are "appropriating" them and that we need to only live in our own culture........just another example of democrats separating people

Three other incidents that I am aware of. #1.At a pickup game at his house, a "fight" with a 17 yr. old HS student. He went in to get a gun or some other. #2. His car (entourage) was reportedly "lighting up" opposing players as they exited the arena (gun laser sighting?). So give his history......the NBA acted. Players union not fighting it? Not saying I agree with an employer taking action on "reported incidents"? Allegedly they interviewed participants.

**Memphis Grizzlies All-Star Ja Morant is accused of punching a 17-year-old boy more than a dozen times and flashing a gun at him.

**In another incident, he allegedly threatened a mall security guard, according to police reports uncovered by Molly Hensley-Clancy of the Washington Post.

**Several acquaintances of Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant allegedly “aggressively confronted” members of the Indiana Pacers staff after their game at the FedExForum last month.
The group, according to The Athletic’s Bob Kravitz and Sam Amick, then allegedly trained a red laser on the Pacers staff from a slow-moving SUV. Morant was reportedly in the SUV, and the Pacers staff and additional security believed the laser was attached to a gun — though it's unclear who was controlling it.
“We felt we were in grave danger,” one person told The Athletic anonymously out of fear of retaliation.
The incident took place after what was a contentious game on Jan. 29. The Grizzlies beat the Pacers 112-100, but the postgame incident followed one in the third quarter in which one of Morant’s longtime friends, Davonte Pack, actually walked out onto the court and started yelling at Pacers players.

Democrats

No....the democrat party is still the party of racism.....they only see the color of a human being's skin........that is the democrat party.
Yet all the racism and racist remarks come from Republicans.
They are also pushing segregation again......from businesses to dorms, to graduations, and now they have a new weapon for their segregation agenda....."Cultural Appropriation."
Yet it is Republicans that move out of neighborhoods and districts when black folks move in.
They separate us by telling us if we love different cultures and want to experience them that we are "appropriating" them and that we need to only live in our own culture........just another example of democrats separating people.
You right wing fools don't even know what culture is.

Three other incidents that I am aware of. #1.At a pickup game at his house, a "fight" with a 17 yr. old HS student. He went in to get a gun or some other. #2. His car (entourage) was reportedly "lighting up" opposing players as they exited the arena (gun laser sighting?). So give his history......the NBA acted. Players union not fighting it? Not saying I agree with an employer taking action on "reported incidents"? Allegedly they interviewed participants.

**Memphis Grizzlies All-Star Ja Morant is accused of punching a 17-year-old boy more than a dozen times and flashing a gun at him.

**In another incident, he allegedly threatened a mall security guard, according to police reports uncovered by Molly Hensley-Clancy of the Washington Post.

**Several acquaintances of Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant allegedly “aggressively confronted” members of the Indiana Pacers staff after their game at the FedExForum last month.
The group, according to The Athletic’s Bob Kravitz and Sam Amick, then allegedly trained a red laser on the Pacers staff from a slow-moving SUV. Morant was reportedly in the SUV, and the Pacers staff and additional security believed the laser was attached to a gun — though it's unclear who was controlling it.
“We felt we were in grave danger,” one person told The Athletic anonymously out of fear of retaliation.
The incident took place after what was a contentious game on Jan. 29. The Grizzlies beat the Pacers 112-100, but the postgame incident followed one in the third quarter in which one of Morant’s longtime friends, Davonte Pack, actually walked out onto the court and started yelling at Pacers players.
He isn't being suspended for none of the above, so why would you even bring it up? Well never mind I know why you would bring it up.

353850525_10159946705687683_6491007263996828366_n.jpg

He isn't being suspended for none of the above, so why would you even bring it up? Well never mind I know why you would bring it up.

I am getting tired of your racist BS. Grow up! Prior behavior was used to determine punishment for this latest violation. Not to mention waving a gun about 1 month prior to this one. The NBA does not like it. It is not me. The NBA is 70% Black yet you sit here yelling racist BS for days and days in this thread alone. Shut the hell up. Stop the killing in the inner cities big man.

No for displaying it in what the league says was an inappropriate manner. Take it up with the league and the Union both liberal entities.
yeah, sounds like a employer and employee thing, not a second amendment issue

Ja Morant is back in trouble after brandishing a gun on Instagram Live that made the rounds online in Saturday. The Memphis Grizzlies suspended him on Sunday from participating in any team-related activity, while the NBA will likely hand out a steeper punishment at the start of next season.

However, people online are starting to ask why Morant is in trouble for having a gun, given that it's in his right to own one as part of the Second Ammendment. One of those people was Fox News' Will Cain, who wondered the reasons for Morant's suspension.

"Explain to me something," Cain said on Twitter. "Does Ja Morant not have 2A rights? Can he not do what he wants outside of his work environment if it's still legal? It may be stupid, but I don't know what he's done to be suspended."

I am trying to figure out why he is in trouble for having a gun?

Why isn't the NRA out defending him?

Why aren't right wing, conservatives defending him?

Isn't gun rights a big thing for the right?

Ja didn't put anyone's life in danger, he was in his own vehicle.
The NRA should do two things.

Defend his right to own a fire arm.

And then criticize how he handles it and offer him a firearm safety class.

The Unions or Legal sites work for this sort of BS below but won't help Ja Morant?

ACLU Complains Man Who Raped and Murdered Two People, Including a 14-Year-Old Girl, Didn’t Get Sex Change Before Execution​

Why would black folks start voting for Republicans?
1. Why would anyone vote for one political party or another based on their skin color?

2. Black people have by and large been voting Democrat for 60+ years and according to you the US is a terrible place to live for a black person. Why would they continue to vote in the same way?

3. If for no other reason than to let the party which has had their vote on lock for all these decades that they don’t anymore.

Forum List

Back