Why is Ja Morant in trouble for having a gun?

You had slavery because the people who would become the democrat party refused to give up their slaves.....they then formed the democrat party, and after the Republicans beat them in the Civil War, the democrat party created jim crow.........

The Constitution doesn't say anything about skin color.... The Declaration of Independence does state All Men Are Created Equal.....

Tell me which part of that statement is false....

That you cling to the democrat party is just weird.....
The so called Founding Father's owned slaves. The only folks who could vote were white men who owned land. Tell me where I am wrong.

The so called Founding Father's owned slaves. The only folks who could vote were white men who owned land. Tell me where I am wrong.
SOME of the founding fathers owned slaves. Others were adamantly opposed to slavery for moral reasons, others were opposed for economic reasons. The slave owning colonies were prepared to surrender to the British rather than give up their slaves. Later the slave owning states were willing to split the country if they couldn’t keep their slaves. In the end they went to war rather than give up their slaves.

and hetrosexual white male Republicans were the ones who ended that.

The standard should always apply to all equally. Pay your labor. A human is not property.

What got us to that point was the Republican Party. What wanted to keep all that in place was the Democrat Party.

The Democrat Party has NEVER supported equality, why?

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative Action

NEVER EQUALITY

WHY?

SOME of the founding fathers owned slaves. Others were adamantly opposed to slavery for moral reasons, others were opposed for economic reasons. The slave owning colonies were prepared to surrender to the British rather than give up their slaves. Later the slave owning states were willing to split the country if they couldn’t keep their slaves. In the end they went to war rather than give up their slaves.
Quite honestly, I wouldn’t be opposed to only financially responsible people being able to vote. I don't think it should be linked to property, but to paying taxes. In 1787 ANYONE could own property, there were trillions of acres open to colonization. All a person had to do was clear old growth hardwood forest, plant crops and maybe fight hostile natives. Any free person could own property with effort and responsibility. In 1787 most of what is now NYC was trackless wilderness up for grabs.

and hetrosexual white male Republicans were the ones who ended that.

The standard should always apply to all equally. Pay your labor. A human is not property.

What got us to that point was the Republican Party. What wanted to keep all that in place was the Democrat Party.

The Democrat Party has NEVER supported equality, why?

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative Action

NEVER EQUALITY

WHY?
What has the Republican Party done for black folks in the last 60yrs?

What has the Republican Party done for black folks in the last 60yrs?

The Republican Party prior to 1998 was about fiscal conservatism that was the foundation for the Gingrich budgets signed by Bill Clinton that gave us a surplus and a strong economy with low end wage inflation. That benefits all, including blacks. Holding all to the same standards. Encouraging productive lifestyle. School vouchers have a lot more support among blacks that you'd like to admit.

What did the Democrats do?

Do we need to quote LBJ again?

What was the vote for the 64 civil rights act? Hint - Traitor Joe's idol Cyclops Byrd voted no

The Republican Party prior to 1998 was about fiscal conservatism that was the foundation for the Gingrich budgets signed by Bill Clinton that gave us a surplus and a strong economy with low end wage inflation. That benefits all, including blacks. Holding all to the same standards. Encouraging productive lifestyle. School vouchers have a lot more support among blacks that you'd like to admit.

What did the Democrats do?

Do we need to quote LBJ again?

What was the vote for the 64 civil rights act? Hint - Traitor Joe's idol Cyclops Byrd voted no
Nothing is the correct answer. Almost all first happened under Democrats.

Tell me the black, Hispanic or Asian men or any woman that signed the Dec of Ind or the Constitution.

When this country was stolen tell me anyone other than white men who could vote.
tell me how if its only for white men are you even here,, let alone all the other races??

Did you forget, we were slaves and you pretty much wiped out Native Americans.
we didnt do anything,, all those people are long dead,,

as for the natives,, how many other natives did they kill to take their land??

some of the founders tried to end slavery but the ones that later formed the democrat party wouldnt have it,,

maybe you should be complaining to them not me,,

Lincoln? Damn that was in the 1800s. What party is Trump?

Same as Lincoln...

Same as the majority that voted for 64 civil rights bill

Trump has more authentic black friends than you...

Donald Trump Gives Tiger Woods the Presidential Medal of Freedom ...

People are pissed Tiger Woods is getting the Presidential Medal of ...

Trump Says Herschel Walker Is Running for Senate

Photos from Trump's Sports and Fitness Day at the White House ...

Don King: Donald Trump can help negotiate peace - CNNPolitics

Ja Morant is foolish in how he uses social media, like any other zoomer. He doesn't deserve to be punished for merely picturing himself with a gun, but the NBA is worried about their PR and Adam Silver has done untold damage to the league

Forum List

Back