Why is it the whole world has to stop whenever some black guy is upset?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I can't figure out why the entire football program has to be shut down because blacks people were offended. I can't wait untiL someone says who gives a shit to any person of color who was offended by a racist remark. It is as if they think they are the most important people in the world.

25756d834ba20b08dace9c2f5bd731f9.jpg

• Banned
They're a little spoiled, you know. They think because the Democrats kiss their ass the rest of us should too.

And combine that with white guilt and you have a recipe for total caving in to any demand any black person makes.

The hell with the media,Ben make president and take the medias power from them.....

I can't figure out why the entire football program has to be shut down because blacks people were offended. I can't wait untiL someone says who gives a shit to any person of color who was offended by a racist remark. It is as if they think they are the most important people in the world.

You guys always leave out all the whites who were there supporting AND complaining with them.

You guys always leave out all the whites who were there supporting AND complaining with them.
They were promised a fried chicken dinner afterwards and a couple of hoes each.

They were promised a fried chicken dinner afterwards and a couple of hoes each.

Thanks, for some reason blacks never have a valid complaint about anything. That's fair

I did some research and found out a black person won't die if a white person dislikes them because of their race

I did some research and found out a black person won't die if a white person dislikes them because of their race
Well that nots true. Remember the coward that bombed the church with the children inside in Selma?

5 arrested in Va. plot to attack synagogues and churches

Just look at the feral cave monkey.

article-white-1-1110.jpg

The only thing I dont get is why Black people complain about it to the very white people that support this stuff.

They're a little spoiled, you know. They think because the Democrats kiss their ass the rest of us should too.
I asked "asslips" a question and he refused to reply. Now part of the complaint was the Nazi symbol drawn on a wall that the students said was a threat to Negro's and Mexicans. Seems to me it would Jews with a VALID complaint NOT Negros and Mexicans.

Well that nots true. Remember the coward that bombed the church with the children inside in Selma?

article-white-1-1110.jpg

The only thing I dont get is why Black people complain about it to the very white people that support this stuff.

What I mean is they can go on living if they found out a white person is racist and not be upset about it lol

article-white-1-1110.jpg

What I mean is they can go on living if they found out a white person is racist and not be upset about it lol
Yeah. I figure if you cant do anything that will put a halt to it dont waste time getting upset.

article-white-1-1110.jpg

Yeah. I figure if you cant do anything that will put a halt to it dont waste time getting upset.

I don't think white people lose sleep when a black person expresses their hate for the white race so why are black people not doing the same?

article-white-1-1110.jpg

I don't think white people lose sleep when a black person expresses their hate for the white race so why are black people not doing the same?
Of course they do. Count how many threads are open just on this forum regarding even perceived hate. Dont get me started on the NBPP or Farrakhan. Whites talk a good game but the evidence is right here in your face. They lose plenty of sleep at the thought of losing their advantages.

I have no idea why a Black person would lose sleep. Its totally expected for me.

Forum List

Back