Why is it the Cops don't need the public help to find a murderer when the victim is white?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
last week the cops was working around the clock to find the person responsible for killing 4 white drug dealers and found him without the help of the community

4 days ago a black guy released from jail stabbed his ex girlfriend and her mom and the mom ended up dying. Haven't heard anything from the media or the cops on whether they are looking for him or not

But when the 4 white thugs was missing that's all the media was talking about

THE MEDIA AND COPS CAN LICK MY ASS

Must be that White privilege thing, that all the libs are talking about

Cops don't need the community help to find a murderer

My guess is that the difference has to do with not needing to ask for the white community's help in a murder investigation. On the other hand, the black community needs to be begged and cajoled into providing ANY assistance at all to law enforcement

Cops don't need the community help to find a murderer

My guess is that the difference has to do with not needing to ask for the white community's help in a murder investigation. On the other hand, the black community needs to be begged and cajoled into providing ANY assistance at all to law enforcement

That's why no blacks cared when the 4 white thugs was confirmed dead because if it was 4 black men they would never have looked for the murderer

That's why no blacks cared when the 4 white thugs was confirmed dead because if it was 4 black men they would never have looked for the murderer

They can't do much looking when the entire community refuses to help them. 40 people on the block, 10 shots fired, 2 people dead but when the cops canvas the neighborhood.... NOBODY SAW OR HEARD ANYTHING .

WTF are the cops supposed to do?

Blacks care more about stopping the police, then stopping crime

LoLing @ the OP not realizing how damning his question is...to the police.

1213693_o.gif

Hmmm...never heard of any white people saying snitches get stitches. Never heard any white people...What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want 'em? Now! Never heard any white people chanting...Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon!

Until blacks wise up and stop such stupid nonsense the police won't ever be able to assist them the way they do whites and the rest of society.

Perhaps they know better than to waste their time asking the black community for help.

Perhaps they know better than to waste their time asking the black community for help.

They don't need help when the victim is white.

They need help when the victim is black because they need an excuse not to look for the murderer to cover up the fact that they don't want to look for the killer anyway

CASE #1. last week the cops was working around the clock to find the person responsible for killing 4 white drug dealers and found him without the help of the community

CASE #2. 4 days ago a black guy released from jail stabbed his ex girlfriend and her mom and the mom ended up dying. Haven't heard anything from the media or the cops on whether they are looking for him or not

But when the 4 white thugs was missing that's all the media was talking about

THE MEDIA AND COPS CAN LICK MY ASS

There are certain protocol and criteria when and not to ask for public help. Apparently you don't have a clue how law enforcement work.

CASE #1. You are talking about Cosmo Dinardo in Doylestown Pa. I will make it short. Whenever there's a crime committed, missing etc etc such as this case. One of the first thing they checked was their smart phones. Text and GPS led to this guy Dinardo parents property.
Authorities like FBI can get information from your phone carrier will take less than 2 hours depending on the urgency. So no need to ask for public help.

CASE #2. Not familiar with this case.

I can guarantee you this has nothing to do with race.

Forum List

Back