Another Sunday, another 'Nothing Burger'

have the macedonians come clean yet ? heh

She's wrong. It was Guam's fault that she lost the election. They were all going to vote for her but the island got too heavy on one side and capsized.

One more week past, and still a 'Nothing Burger

Must suck being a liberal. While they're eating nothingburgers day after day, I'm grilling steak and shrimp. :biggrin:
bbq-hunger-strike-yale-009-01-e1493504291105.jpg

Not really

Members of President Donald Trump’s legal team suggested that White House senior adviser Jared Kushner should resign, concerned that his multiple meetings with Russian officials and web of financial dealings would endanger the White House, The Wall Street Journal reported late Monday.

In June, some aides working with Trump’s outside legal team made the recommendation to the president and prepared a statement for Kushner’s resignation, according to the Journal’s reporting.

Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law, has drawn increasing scrutiny in multiple investigations into whether Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia in last year’s election, particularly given his high-level role in the White House.

HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPost

I know you won't like the sources but sorry, not all news is fake.

Not really

Members of President Donald Trump’s legal team suggested that White House senior adviser Jared Kushner should resign, concerned that his multiple meetings with Russian officials and web of financial dealings would endanger the White House, The Wall Street Journal reported late Monday.

In June, some aides working with Trump’s outside legal team made the recommendation to the president and prepared a statement for Kushner’s resignation, according to the Journal’s reporting.

Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law, has drawn increasing scrutiny in multiple investigations into whether Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia in last year’s election, particularly given his high-level role in the White House.

Are you still a republican?

Not really

Yes. Fiscally conservative. I told you that you Democrats let me down back when I was one of you. Now that I'm not one of you I'm not going to give a rats ass about if Trump colluded with Russia. Or if I do maybe I'll vote for another Republican next time. And for Senate and House Reps I'll vote GOP.

Remember, you broke asses shouldn't need me. If you want to take back your country so it represents We the People and not Us the Rich then you need to turn out the vote.

I will get mad if you raise my taxes but nothing I can do about it if you guys are smart enough to show up and vote every 2 years. Then and only then will I start paying my fair share in taxes. Until then I'm going to get rich under Republican rule.

What do you think turnout will be in the midterms? I say We the People won't show up and Republicans will stay in control of all three houses.

Not really

Yes. Fiscally conservative. I told you that you Democrats let me down back when I was one of you. Now that I'm not one of you I'm not going to give a rats ass about if Trump colluded with Russia. Or if I do maybe I'll vote for another Republican next time. And for Senate and House Reps I'll vote GOP.

Remember, you broke asses shouldn't need me. If you want to take back your country so it represents We the People and not Us the Rich then you need to turn out the vote.

I will get mad if you raise my taxes but nothing I can do about it if you guys are smart enough to show up and vote every 2 years. Then and only then will I start paying my fair share in taxes. Until then I'm going to get rich under Republican rule.

What do you think turnout will be in the midterms? I say We the People won't show up and Republicans will stay in control of all three houses.
Wait till you find out all your deductions are out the window You'll come running back to us dems but the door will be closed

Not really

Wait till you find out all your deductions are out the window You'll come running back to us dems but the door will be closed
And I was a republican all my life ,even voted for GWB in 2000 but with his war based on lies I left never to return Now I'm a democrat who wants illegals who commit crimes out of here Also in favor of tax reform but that's it... Want dump gone too

I am opposed to stupid governing. GOP seems to be taking the cake on that at the moment. I'm with Bannon, I'm out to change the reps that are in my district, but I won't be voting for any party, they are all fking tied to their money and don't do what is in the best interest of the people. I am all for drain the swamp, it may take 20 years to do it, but the effort will be made by me. lobbyist money and party money drive decisions in DC not the needs of the people. SAD.

It is why I voted Trump no puppet strings. I wish my countrymen on the left felt the same way. too bad you all seem attached to them like glue

I am opposed to stupid governing. GOP seems to be taking the cake on that at the moment. I'm with Bannon, I'm out to change the reps that are in my district, but I won't be voting for any party, they are all fking tied to their money and don't do what is in the best interest of the people. I am all for drain the swamp, it may take 20 years to do it, but the effort will be made by me. lobbyist money and party money drive decisions in DC not the needs of the people. SAD.

It is why I voted Trump no puppet strings. I wish my countrymen on the left felt the same way. too bad you all seem attached to them like glue
Trump is like the rooster crowing in the morning thinking he 's the reason the sun comes up

Trump is like the rooster crowing in the morning thinking he 's the reason the sun comes up
so you don't think money drives DC, interesting. funny at that.

LOL Learned a long time ago jc that when some one says it's not about the money IT IS about the money

LOL Learned a long time ago jc that when some one says it's not about the money IT IS about the money
doesn't seem to bother you, all I'm saying. It bothers me that money sets direction rather than needs.

Not really

And I was a republican all my life ,even voted for GWB in 2000 but with his war based on lies I left never to return Now I'm a democrat who wants illegals who commit crimes out of here Also in favor of tax reform but that's it... Want dump gone too

I would have never voted for GWB. There are so many of us that there is no way CEO's should be making $20 million a year when their employees are making $25K a year. There should be a law that no CEO can make more than 300 or 200 x what their lowest employees makes. So if the CEO wants to give himself a raise he's got to raise their wages too.

And I can not honestly say that the GOP has anything to do with my raise other than manufacturing seems to be going well with Trump as president. So if corporations like Republicans then I like Republicans.

If things get bad enough for workers they'll revolt and vote out the party in charge. Right now that's Republicans. But I'm not going to advocate for that when what Democrats want to do is share the wealth.

Not only that they won't show up to vote. Or they'll show up in 2020 but then not show up to midterms and then claim Democrats let them down. No they didn't, you let the Democrats down by not showing up in 2010 like you did 2008.

Yes I could see how Iraq would get someone to change parties. I hated Republicans back then. I still hate them. But I happen to be one of them now financially so I'm sorry but if you want to take this county back from the rich you'll have to wake up the poor people. Don't try to convince a rich guy like me. LOL

Trump doesn't have strings because he's a puppet master. Maybe you should have picked a better spokesman. Someone who's not a shady slimeball.

Forum List

Back