Why is it that people I put on ignore don't stay on ignore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2)A lot of those posters just post on that one dumb thread in the flame zone.
Which one - there are so many dumb threads in the Flame Zone.
4i6Ckte.gif

If you mean the Obama Try Again thread, I've avoided posting in that one.

lol.

Tell me why.

Based on the posts in this thread, I'm putting anyone who would ignore someone else, on ignore.

You peeps that ignore have issues... that I don't want to be a part of... No need for ignorance on a forum. Unless you can't deal with shit. And in that case, you shouldn't be posting on a forum and stick to facebook.

Some of them use this place like an extended Facebook.
Some of them use this place like a Walmart toilet.

Based on the posts in this thread, I'm putting anyone who would ignore someone else, on ignore.

You peeps that ignore have issues... that I don't want to be a part of... No need for ignorance on a forum. Unless you can't deal with shit. And in that case, you shouldn't be posting on a forum and stick to facebook.

Some of them use this place like an extended Facebook.
Some of them use this place like a Walmart toilet.

I've put the sex perverts on ignore. I got sick of seeing that stuff pop up on my feed.

A strange phenomenon, I have noticed on some of my alert feeds. The ignored ones still post to you, as if you can still read what they are posting.

This place is full of human pathology/psychology. A trainee psychiatrist's dream.

Based on your post I'll have to see if I can squeeze your retarded ass on the list. I choose to use it so I don't waste my time with dumb fucks that aren't worth reading.

You can't ignore me, I'm ignoring you first!

It seems like every few months, I find myself disturbed by the senseless and disruptive stupidity of people I have had on ignore.

I don't take them off ignore...when I want to bathe in shit, I just check the "see ignored content" button in the threads. But as soon as I exit the thread, it reverts and people I have on ignore are still on ignore.

But like the last week or so I've noticed that I'm responding to people that I haven't responded to in forever..because I had them on ignore forever. People like Willow, and Bode, and several other retards.

When you update the site, does it re-set our ignores?

It's super annoying. You should fix it.
Do you have any duct tape for yer mouf?

Based on your post I'll have to see if I can squeeze your retarded ass on the list. I choose to use it so I don't waste my time with dumb fucks that aren't worth reading.
Unignore bode, she's easy to ignore even if she isn't on ignore. You can load four normal sized posters into the space she leaves behind...

It seems like every few months, I find myself disturbed by the senseless and disruptive stupidity of people I have had on ignore.

I don't take them off ignore...when I want to bathe in shit, I just check the "see ignored content" button in the threads. But as soon as I exit the thread, it reverts and people I have on ignore are still on ignore.

But like the last week or so I've noticed that I'm responding to people that I haven't responded to in forever..because I had them on ignore forever. People like Willow, and Bode, and several other retards.

it's a left wing conspiracy. :cuckoo:

She just wants to throw shit, she doesn't want it flung back upon her....

She just wants to throw shit, she doesn't want it flung back upon her....

yup.

There are some who never post anything of importance or relevance, and it is a waste of time. There are also some who are only here to troll other people and will harass other posters on a continual basis. Putting them on ignore saves you the time of having to scroll past their posts. I have only a couple/few on ignore, who are the worst of the worst. :D

Have you ever ignored anything I have said before?

So now you are going to ignore me in the future, based on a... disagreement about ignorance???

I think you're just plain scared to talk to someone more intelligent than you.

So now you are going to ignore me in the future, based on a... disagreement about ignorance???

Yeah that's it. Your towering intellect makes me feel inferior. For example you said:

"Based on the posts in this thread, I'm putting anyone who would ignore someone else, on ignore."

You see, being the commoner that I am, I thought you were full of shit.

Hey Allie - have any mods come into this thread to give you an answer? Mine is the 57th post - how many posts does a thread have to hit before someone in charge bothers?

Yeah that's it. Your towering intellect makes me feel inferior. For example you said:

"Based on the posts in this thread, I'm putting anyone who would ignore someone else, on ignore."

You see, being the commoner that I am, I thought you were full of shit.
So are you going to ignore me then?

I am full of shit. And i would love to share that shit..

I don't think you can handle it... and end up ignoring me...

If that's how you roll...

Anybody who would ignore anybody else, on a forum, is an asshole.

I don't care what that person was saying. If they were saying something really bad and against the site rules, then they will get banned.

But to ignore someone, because you can't deal with them, is a sign of a weak personality. And you should stick to facebook in that case.

I'm telling you the truth. I'll deal with any of you, on my own. I don't need to ignore you if I don't agree with you. That's the problem with people these days. Social anxieties based on dealing with people on social media only. They don't know how to deal with people in real life... And not that this is real life, but it is more real than social media. So if you have to ignore someone on a forum, I wonder what you need to do in real life with someone who disagrees with you.

You need to grow a pair... We're all full of shit. You need to deal with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back