Why is it that people I put on ignore don't stay on ignore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
It seems like every few months, I find myself disturbed by the senseless and disruptive stupidity of people I have had on ignore.

I don't take them off ignore...when I want to bathe in shit, I just check the "see ignored content" button in the threads. But as soon as I exit the thread, it reverts and people I have on ignore are still on ignore.

But like the last week or so I've noticed that I'm responding to people that I haven't responded to in forever..because I had them on ignore forever. People like Willow, and Bode, and several other retards.

When you update the site, does it re-set our ignores?

It's super annoying. You should fix it.

It seems like every few months, I find myself disturbed by the senseless and disruptive stupidity of people I have had on ignore.

I don't take them off ignore...when I want to bathe in shit, I just check the "see ignored content" button in the threads. But as soon as I exit the thread, it reverts and people I have on ignore are still on ignore.

But like the last week or so I've noticed that I'm responding to people that I haven't responded to in forever..because I had them on ignore forever. People like Willow, and Bode, and several other retards.

This doesn't happen to me, I've had people on ignore for months, they still are, I've also added to it, my ignore list is now in double figures.

The only problem with ignore, that's if someone responds to them and you then respond to that person, you get to read the stuff from the person you have on ignore.

WTH..I have bode on ignore...why the hell am I seeing her posts?

Ok maybe she's just dogging me more than usual and I'm noticing it more.

ugh. I never use un-ignore to read her posts. Why on earth would I...

This doesn't happen to me, I've had people on ignore for months, they still are, I've also added to it, my ignore list is now in double figures.

The only problem with ignore, that's if someone responds to them and you then respond to that person, you get to read the stuff from the person you have on ignore.

I have 4 people on ignore.

2 I consider trolls, and 2 I consider jackasses

I think my ignore filter is maxed out because when I put someone on it, some dumb asshole pops back into existence.
Yeah! Cuz I've had willow on ignore forever, and I just had to do it again.

Maybe you have accidentally taken people off ignore?
No, I never do that. I think maybe they just happen to be in threads I'm in more than usual.

Well then, I don't know how they're going from ignore to unignore then, it's a mystery.
It's just not right!

Just that few huh? You must have the patience of a Saint....Saint Will of Haftawaite :wink:

Maybe you have accidentally taken people off ignore?
No, I never do that. I think maybe they just happen to be in threads I'm in more than usual.

Well then, I don't know how they're going from ignore to unignore then, it's a mystery.
It's just not right!

You know something, it's not, action is required :tank:

Just that few huh? You must have the patience of a Saint....Saint Will of Haftawaite :wink:

Let's just say, I have a high tolerance for the nattering of children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back