Why is it that people I put on ignore don't stay on ignore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weird thing I've noticed about the function is the fact that people keep posting to and about me even though they know I have them on ignore.

Turns out you can see those posts when someone quotes them when posting to you. I wish the board would fix that.

I don't understand that kind of childish behavior, but I guess it does justify my decision to put them on ignore in the first place.

:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Isn't it interesting who runs away from ideas different than their own......

How is it running when you are sitting at a computer and have no idea the poster typed a word?

Please inform me next time you have an idea. I'll take notes, maybe get a bronze plaque?

It seems like every few months, I find myself disturbed by the senseless and disruptive stupidity of people I have had on ignore.

I don't take them off ignore...when I want to bathe in shit, I just check the "see ignored content" button in the threads. But as soon as I exit the thread, it reverts and people I have on ignore are still on ignore.

But like the last week or so I've noticed that I'm responding to people that I haven't responded to in forever..because I had them on ignore forever. People like Willow, and Bode, and several other retards.

When you update the site, does it re-set our ignores?

It's super annoying. You should fix it.
Just everyone disagrees with you.

It seems like every few months, I find myself disturbed by the senseless and disruptive stupidity of people I have had on ignore.

I don't take them off ignore...when I want to bathe in shit, I just check the "see ignored content" button in the threads. But as soon as I exit the thread, it reverts and people I have on ignore are still on ignore.

But like the last week or so I've noticed that I'm responding to people that I haven't responded to in forever..because I had them on ignore forever. People like Willow, and Bode, and several other retards.

Just everyone disagrees with you.

Lot of people disagree with me as well.

I laugh at them, and move on

Isn't it interesting who runs away from ideas different than their own......

I am with you on this, I wonder of all people why would anyone have you on ignore?

You don't even say much when you post?

Whatever...

I think my ignore filter is maxed out because when I put someone on it, some dumb asshole pops back into existence.
Yeah! Cuz I've had willow on ignore forever, and I just had to do it again.
Is willow still here? I also have her on ignore.

I'm noticing some posters with thousands of posts, yet I've never heard of them before. They're either socks or retreads.

I think my ignore filter is maxed out because when I put someone on it, some dumb asshole pops back into existence.
Yeah! Cuz I've had willow on ignore forever, and I just had to do it again.
Is willow still here? I also have her on ignore.

I'm noticing some posters with thousands of posts, yet I've never heard of them before. They're either socks or retreads.

1) no

2)A lot of those posters just post on that one dumb thread in the flame zone.

I've noticed the same thing. It's like when you meet the quota of ignored fools you can "ignore" the board bumps trolls off your ignore list automatically.

2)A lot of those posters just post on that one dumb thread in the flame zone.
Which one - there are so many dumb threads in the Flame Zone.
4i6Ckte.gif

If you mean the Obama Try Again thread, I've avoided posting in that one.

I've noticed the same thing. It's like when you meet the quota of ignored fools you can "ignore" the board bumps trolls off your ignore list automatically.
I don't know what is more interesting...that there is a quota of Ignored posters or that some posters here reach it. :lol:

I don't know what is more interesting...that there is a quota of Ignored posters or that some posters here reach it. :lol:
Or the fact you seem to be on all their lists.

Not on yours, apparently.

Not on yours, apparently.
I think I have two people on ignore and one of them got pinked.
Its just as much fun to insult them off my thread than ignore.

Based on the posts in this thread, I'm putting anyone who would ignore someone else, on ignore.

You peeps that ignore have issues... that I don't want to be a part of... No need for ignorance on a forum. Unless you can't deal with shit. And in that case, you shouldn't be posting on a forum and stick to facebook.

Last edited:
Based on the posts in this thread, I'm putting anyone who would ignore someone else, on ignore.

You peeps that ignore have issues... that I don't want to be a part of... No need for ignorance on a forum. Unless you can't deal with shit. And in that case, you shouldn't be posting on a forum and stick to facebook.

Some of them use this place like an extended Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back