Why is it that everything that tastes good is messy.....

I don't think so - I guess I just need a plastic cover... I'm a freakin' slob....
You won't win....

no.... my dad would get so pissed at me would make me wear a bib when I was 12 - if a mess can be made, I'll make it... just another one of my sexy qualities......
Did you not text your ticket from the Big Muck?

I have no freaking clue what that means..
There is a contest right now, with the Big Muck having a code to text to win...

..... I don't care what you say, a Big Mac I awesome but damn.... half of it falls out while you are eating it.... PITA!

Just threw up a little in my mouth. Those should be banned as they violate international treaties on biological warfare. :)

Can make a proper burger buying each of the ingrediants from a grocery store and making it at home. Be better tasting, better nutrition, and you'd not be eating something made for cheap using frozen beef and produce you'd throw away if you saw it. :)

Fast food "burgers" are like telling a cheese afficiando Velveeta and Cheese-Wiz are cheeses. :)

Bonzi needs to get out the whip cream and have some fun with the mess........Just saying....

:whip:

..... I don't care what you say, a Big Mac I awesome but damn.... half of it falls out while you are eating it.... PITA!

Just threw up a little in my mouth. Those should be banned as they violate international treaties on biological warfare. :)

Can make a proper burger buying each of the ingrediants from a grocery store and making it at home. Be better tasting, better nutrition, and you'd not be eating something made for cheap using frozen beef and produce you'd throw away if you saw it. :)

Fast food "burgers" are like telling a cheese afficiando Velveeta and Cheese-Wiz are cheeses. :)

There are just times for a Big Mac ..... yesterday was one!

If you think a big mac is good then you haven't had a good burger

Oh I have had the home made on the grill loaded with spices, onions etc.
so yeah I have.... there was no time for that!

And tears run down my face like that Indian in the old litter PSAs. :)

And tears run down my face like that Indian in the old litter PSAs. :)

I'm sure you'll get over it shortly....

I also eat Cheetos, drink cheap coffee and have had chili dogs from gas stations!

Yesterday I was without a lunch and decided to fast food it so had a Whopper, something I very do. No mayo, which threw the guy for a loop. But he was a little annoyed with me, I think he was the shift manager. They had decided to clean the restrooms at lunch time so they were closed and I asked where I was supposed to wash my hands? It was clearly something he hadn't given thought to.

I was hungry and it was kinda tasty but damn, I felt like going the hospital afterwards. What do they put in that stuff? I felt like shit for at least 4 hours. How do you fast fooders do it?

Yesterday I was without a lunch and decided to fast food it so had a Whopper, something I very do. No mayo, which threw the guy for a loop. But he was a little annoyed with me, I think he was the shift manager. They had decided to clean the restrooms at lunch time so they were closed and I asked where I was supposed to wash my hands? It was clearly something he hadn't given thought to.

I was hungry and it was kinda tasty but damn, I felt like going the hospital afterwards. What do they put in that stuff? I felt like shit for at least 4 hours. How do you fast fooders do it?

I eat a bit of fast food every 2 weeks or so when I'm out and about.
If I'm at home it's usually salad for lunch, but lately, nothing sounds good - except for French Toast!

Forum List

Back