Why Is It Nobody In Washington Wants To Punish Obama For What He Did And Is Still Doing?

I do not see that President Obama actually did anything wrong, whereas trump and pence have wiped their asses on the United States Constitution. President Obama is an honorable man and a gentleman, while trump is neither. BTW: Every American deserves a vote without waiting for hours in line. Black Americans, female Americans, brown Americans, LGBT Americans, Muslim Americans. As for people like Snowden in Montana, or the court guy in Pennsylvania ripping down kid's signs, where is these people's American honor? Remember that we Americans are 320+million.

Meme about looting during the disaster - does that include the $29 billion tax cut for billionaires in the Republican's Senate stimulus bill?
/-----/ " does that include the $29 billion tax cut for billionaires in the Republican's Senate stimulus bill? "
democRAT voted for that tax cut. Go yell at them.
idiot award.jpg

Yikes. So you don't understand the difference between Trump and his supporters.

Well, given your adoration, I guess I can understand that. But I'm afraid it isn't true, you're not him.

Holy crap.
/——-/ You said “they” which is plural, then claim you meant Trump which is singular. Stop spinning and admit you can’t communicate beyond a third grade level. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

I do not see that President Obama actually did anything wrong, whereas trump and pence have wiped their asses on the United States Constitution. President Obama is an honorable man and a gentleman, while trump is neither. BTW: Every American deserves a vote without waiting for hours in line. Black Americans, female Americans, brown Americans, LGBT Americans, Muslim Americans. As for people like Snowden in Montana, or the court guy in Pennsylvania ripping down kid's signs, where is these people's American honor? Remember that we Americans are 320+million.
/———/ “Every American deserves a vote without waiting for hours in line.”
Ahh gee, millions died to guarantee your right to vote, but God forbid, you’re inconvenienced for a few minutes. BTW, you wait in line to get into Home Depot, or the grocery store checkout, you drama queen?

Last edited:
/——-/ You said “they” which is plural, then claim you meant Trump which is singular. Stop spinning and admit you can’t communicate beyond a third grade level. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Mac gets flustered when he's not in an echo chamber with other bed wetters calling everyone else a racist because they hate commies.

/———/ “Every American deserves a vote without waiting for hours in line.”
Ahh gee, millions died to guarantee your right to vote, but God forbid, you’re inconvenienced for a few minutes. BTW, you ypu wait in line to get into Home Depot, or the grocery store checkout, you drama queen?

Why are polling places being removed? Why are ridiculous forms of ID being demanded. BTW: voting on a tuesday means thousands of hourly workers must take off work to stand in these lines. And what about the elderly and disabled? Are they to stand in long lines? Where are the absentee ballots and why can't voters have them? What are your answers for this nonsense? This is deliberate voter suppression. Why are right-wingers deliberately trying to block the vote? this is unpatriotic; un-American.

Why are polling places being removed? Why are ridiculous forms of ID being demanded. BTW: voting on a tuesday means thousands of hourly workers must take off work to stand in these lines. And what about the elderly and disabled? Are they to stand in long lines? Where are the absentee ballots and why can't voters have them? What are your answers for this nonsense? This is deliberate voter suppression. Why are right-wingers deliberately trying to block the vote? this is unpatriotic; un-American.
/-----/ " Why are ridiculous forms of ID being demanded. "
A driver's license or state-issued ID that is required for almost everything else, including registering to vote, is ridiculous?

/-----/ " Why are ridiculous forms of ID being demanded. "
A driver's license or state-issued ID that is required for almost everything else, including registering to vote, is ridiculous?
Yes, They REALLY ARE that stupid. Weapons Grade Stupid in fact. They're dangerous when left unsecured. A lot of them ought to be confined to an asylum for that matter, because self medicating is making things worse.

That is if you call huffing aerosols "medicating".

Here it is again!!! No one says, “I do not see that President W actually did anything wrong...”. Yet O and W ruled like identical twins.

Lefties REALLY believe O did a good job. WTF! It’s as if they are completely unaware of all the heinous shit he did...now they will ask for a list of his heinous shit...totally oblivious.

/———-/ Booooooooosh. BTW, democRATs lined up to vote for the Patriot Act.
All that proves is what I been saying all along that there is no difference in the two parties that they are one in the same,yeah the dems voted for it but it was the neocons in the Republican Party that drew up the patriot act :biggrin:

don’t confuse me with dragonlady who,always thinks the dems csn do wrong. :biggrin:

Last edited:
That piece of shit bill needs to go. Bush passed it but Obama and Trump have both renewed it.
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Congrats this is the first time I have EVER seen you acknowledge that Obama is as corrupt as Bush is.now we’re making progresss with you :thup: :yes_text12: Ususally your as closed minded on the dems as mud is on the republicans,has your account been high jacked,this is not the dragonlady I know:clap::abgg2q.jpg:

Maybe with dragonlady there is actually hope with her to understand both parties are one in the same unlike with the op,he is too far gone to brainwashed but it looks like there is actually hope for dragonlady:2up::happy-1:

Last edited:
Nothing to punish him for. 8 years. Ran a clean administration. No grand juries empaneled, no indictments, no convictions, no jail sentences handed down. Even after the right wing completely lost their shit after he was elected and tossed every non-scandal and conspiracy theory against the wall to try discredit him. But, as usual, nothing stuck. The current occupant of the White House makes all of his own problems. He deserves all the bad press and criticism he gets. But I've never seen as much bile and hatred thrown at a President by a minority of Americans as I did for 8 years of Obama. He did have some foreign policy bungles, but overall, was a good President. And that's how history will remember him. It's high time for you right wingers to move on. You're starting to sound like the old men that used to sit on their porch and yell at the kids to get off their lawn. :)
Wow when you lie,you Really know how to lie :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Here it is again!!! No one says, “I do not see that President W actually did anything wrong...”. Yet O and W ruled like identical twins.

Lefties REALLY believe O did a good job. WTF! It’s as if they are completely unaware of all the heinous shit he did...now they will ask for a list of his heinous shit...totally oblivious.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Odd that the "capitalists" have been doing the most to destroy "capitalism".

No, that would be crony capitalism, which is a form of fascism.

I find it interesting that you ignore well known deals that have enriched the political class, both Republicans and Democrats, at the expense of we the people, and you don't care.

Why is that?

Last edited:
Obama has committed terrible crimes against this country.....yet nobody in Washington wants to even investigate him, much less charge him with a crime.
There has to be a price to pay for any Democrat who wants to be president. Democrats have already investigated Trump for ordering two scoops instead of one....but no Democrat has to answer for their obvious criminality. He or she should have to pay a price for spying on Americans. They should have to pay a price for the damage they do to this country.
They now have proof that Obama directed a criminal conspiracy against our current president...and the charges include treason, sedition, invasion of privacy, misuse of government agencies for political gain, perjury, conspiracy to commit murder, destruction of evidence, bribery, blackmail, espionage, and genocide. But if you ask anyone....they feel that indicting Obama is out of the question. Why is this? The primary reason they give is they don't want to set a bad precedent.
Investigate Obama? They APPLAUD his actions! Why would they want to start a bad precedent of even ADMITTING to their crimes much less punish Obama? The Fascist Left LIVES by its hypocrisy, Double Standard and mental illness. Without that, they would have nothing. I mean, it's the party for the mentally ill whose disease causes normal common sense, wholesomeness and honesty to REVOLT them.

I think Trump will go after Obama after he gets reelected.

Right now he doesn't want to make a martyr out of the sonofabitch that would get the Darkies all rilled up.

Besides, there are rumors Obama will be going back to Africa to flee prosecution .

View attachment 337744
And when he DOESNT,what will be your excuse then? LOL

Obamagate is a hoax our failed President Trump is lamely using in desperation to deflect away from his complete failure as a leader in the COVID 19 pandemic.
You are a total nut case stupid fuck
bigrebnc1775 people who followed his posts in the history section on FDR figured that out about him years ago.Lol
Camp is your typical statist and D partisan. He believes all sorts of crazy evil shit done by Trump, but Ears is above criticism.

Forum List

Back