Why Is It Nobody In Washington Wants To Punish Obama For What He Did And Is Still Doing?

Hey Dickhead.....your act is BS. You're reputation is destroyed.
You're no more a nonpartisan than I am....so do yourself a favor and drop the facade, mkay?
You would know of course on having a good reputation,mister non biased and mister objective you are on republicans :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Hi Mud I see you are still pushing the right wing hate narrative against Pres Obama. Time to move on, grow up, find another foe or learn maybe. Meanwhile Trump must still be looking for that birth certificate, you know the one. LOL You guys have become a joke.

"Hate rears its head when irresponsible leaders exploit the public’s uncertainty and fear in order to deflect blame and scapegoat minority groups. Today, this hate is led and encouraged by an insecure leader, President Trump, whose coarse and divisive rhetoric foments hate and discrimination targeting communities of color, especially Asian Americans. Unable to effectively attack the coronavirus, President Trump is instead attacking our own people. Unchecked, hate can spread like the virus it accompanies."

'What Donald Trump Shares with Joseph McCarthy'

"The President’s capacity to create confusion and turmoil is emerging as the mainstay of his reëlection campaign.'

midcan5 he refuses to grow up to face facts the republicans and democrats are equally corrupt as the other even when you give him pesky facts that both bush and Clinton were both in favor of nafta and you post videos with them in their own words saying they are in favor of it,he has to lie when losing thst argument and always says bush was against it but Clinton was even with videos out there with bush’s OWN words saying he was in favor of it same as his pal Clinton.lol

Question it all you want. And lie all you want: "...your claims to not hold a position and how stupid everyone else is for having one" is a complete fabrication. Here's how I'll shove your lie down your throat: The second line of my sig, in which I post my precise positions on the issues while disemboweling a Regressive Lefty: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

Ouch.

I would ask you why you feel you have to lie about me, but I think I know.
Better question Mac1958 is why does he always lie about the facts the republicans are as corrupt as thes,must be a government shill,for the GOP party I would say.

7Gvgcu0.gif
Dude that is documented fact all those things on Obama,to deny that reality is avoiding facts same way mud troll,here does on the corruption of the Republican Party. :uhoh3:

Obama has committed terrible crimes against this country.....yet nobody in Washington wants to even investigate him, much less charge him with a crime.
There has to be a price to pay for any Democrat who wants to be president. Democrats have already investigated Trump for ordering two scoops instead of one....but no Democrat has to answer for their obvious criminality. He or she should have to pay a price for spying on Americans. They should have to pay a price for the damage they do to this country.
They now have proof that Obama directed a criminal conspiracy against our current president...and the charges include treason, sedition, invasion of privacy, misuse of government agencies for political gain, perjury, conspiracy to commit murder, destruction of evidence, bribery, blackmail, espionage, and genocide. But if you ask anyone....they feel that indicting Obama is out of the question. Why is this?

The primary reason they give is they don't want to set a bad precedent. The problem with that is Obama set a terrible precedent by spying on his political opponents and he needs to be brought to justice because of it. He was our first communist president and he needs to be our last communist president. Communists have no respect for the law....and Obama showed that every single day he was president.
View attachment 337719
Communists hate America.....and Obama proved he felt this way with his actions. Saturday during a commencement address, Obama decided to trash Trump by claiming Trump was using Obamagate as a defection from the pandemic. This classless statement simply repeats what the press has been saying for a couple of weeks. It makes one wonder where this false belief originated from. Did Obama tell the press to repeat this lie, or is Obama simply parroting the media's false talking-points? Well....unlike Obama...Trump has a job to do....and he also can do more than one thing at a time.

When will you fools learn that Republicans telling you that a Democratic President is committing crimes, doesn't mean that the Democratic President is actually committing crimes?

HOW MAY TIMES WILL YOU LET THE REPUBLICANS LIES AND SLANDER DEMOCRATS BEFORE YOU REALIZE THAT THE REPUBLICANS ARE LYING TO YOU?

Better question is why do cowards like you ignore how your hero’s Bush and the neocons in the REPUBLICAN party took a shit on the constitution and were behind 9/11 and are responsible for making us living in a police state George Orwell world we live in today when they drew up The UNpatriot act that has taken away our freedoms and civil libertys,not one word mention from thst from you troll:ahole-1::fu:
/———-/ Booooooooosh. BTW, democRATs lined up to vote for the Patriot Act.

When will you fools learn that Republicans telling you that a Democratic President is committing crimes, doesn't mean that the Democratic President is actually committing crimes?

HOW MAY TIMES WILL YOU LET THE REPUBLICANS LIES AND SLANDER DEMOCRATS BEFORE YOU REALIZE THAT THE REPUBLICANS ARE LYING TO YOU?
/———/ Ahhhh, the first Strawman Argument of the day.

Obama has committed terrible crimes against this country.....yet nobody in Washington wants to even investigate him, much less charge him with a crime.
There has to be a price to pay for any Democrat who wants to be president. Democrats have already investigated Trump for ordering two scoops instead of one....but no Democrat has to answer for their obvious criminality. He or she should have to pay a price for spying on Americans. They should have to pay a price for the damage they do to this country.
They now have proof that Obama directed a criminal conspiracy against our current president...and the charges include treason, sedition, invasion of privacy, misuse of government agencies for political gain, perjury, conspiracy to commit murder, destruction of evidence, bribery, blackmail, espionage, and genocide. But if you ask anyone....they feel that indicting Obama is out of the question. Why is this?

The primary reason they give is they don't want to set a bad precedent. The problem with that is Obama set a terrible precedent by spying on his political opponents and he needs to be brought to justice because of it. He was our first communist president and he needs to be our last communist president. Communists have no respect for the law....and Obama showed that every single day he was president.
View attachment 337719
Communists hate America.....and Obama proved he felt this way with his actions. Saturday during a commencement address, Obama decided to trash Trump by claiming Trump was using Obamagate as a defection from the pandemic. This classless statement simply repeats what the press has been saying for a couple of weeks. It makes one wonder where this false belief originated from. Did Obama tell the press to repeat this lie, or is Obama simply parroting the media's false talking-points? Well....unlike Obama...Trump has a job to do....and he also can do more than one thing at a time.

Nothing to punish him for. 8 years. Ran a clean administration. No grand juries empaneled, no indictments, no convictions, no jail sentences handed down. Even after the right wing completely lost their shit after he was elected and tossed every non-scandal and conspiracy theory against the wall to try discredit him. But, as usual, nothing stuck. The current occupant of the White House makes all of his own problems. He deserves all the bad press and criticism he gets. But I've never seen as much bile and hatred thrown at a President by a minority of Americans as I did for 8 years of Obama. He did have some foreign policy bungles, but overall, was a good President. And that's how history will remember him. It's high time for you right wingers to move on. You're starting to sound like the old men that used to sit on their porch and yell at the kids to get off their lawn. :)

Nothing to punish him for. 8 years. Ran a clean administration. No grand juries empaneled, no indictments, no convictions, no jail sentences handed down. Even after the right wing completely lost their shit after he was elected and tossed every non-scandal and conspiracy theory against the wall to try discredit him. But, as usual, nothing stuck. The current occupant of the White House makes all of his own problems. He deserves all the bad press and criticism he gets. But I've never seen as much bile and hatred thrown at a President by a minority of Americans as I did for 8 years of Obama. He did have some foreign policy bungles, but overall, was a good President. And that's how history will remember him. It's high time for you right wingers to move on. You're starting to sound like the old men that used to sit on their porch and yell at the kids to get off their lawn. :)
Here is a good example of foolishness and a minor difference between partisan Ds and Rs.

Partisan Rs don’t claim W was a good potus, but partisan Ds claim Ears was a good potus. Yet both man ruled very much the same. They were blood brothers from different mothers.

What explains this difference? It could be the power of the MSM, where Ds get all their news, can still deceive many on the left.

They think and say what they have been conditioned to think and say. And none of it includes honest self-critique. Ever.
/——-/ You want self-critique, Well, here ya go. I give Mac1958 more credit and attention than he deserves. I’m enabling his TDS.

I disagree.

And he IS guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. We MUST prosecute Obama to show that no man is above the law. Because right now half the country has ZERO FAITH in the law. Let him skate because he is too beloved of the elite to be prosecuted and you only prove that we are a nation with two systems of justice, which is the same as NO SYSTEM OF JUSTICE.

We are so close to civil war, so close to blood in the streets. We MUST ACT to stem this, or this country is going to erupt in flames. Indict him for treason, then Trump can pardon him, at least it shows that the law applies to the left. Right now it looks like the law is a club to beat the peasants with, and nothing more.

The reason why the meat puppet faggot will never be prosecuted is the same reason hitlary will never be prosecuted.

They have enough dirt on enough republicrats and other democrooks for that matter, as well as the billionaire donor class aristocracy that they could collapse the system. Why do you think we still have not seen Epstein's guest list? I'll bet he has a hell of a (disgusting, unless you're a pedophile) photo album full of some powerful people in some compromising positions. I'll even bet Robert's is featured in Epstein's picture book.

The only thing that might save us is Trump winning in an epic landslide like the 2010 sweep of democrook sociopaths. Trump may decide to throw the gates open and release all the evidence of wrong doing by everyone and collapse the system himself.

I would love to get Robert Mueller drunk and shot up with sodium pentathol. I'll bet he would tell the world that he could convict everyone in DC of at least one serious egregious felony, except for Trump. Lord knows he couldn't even get him on a misdemeanor.

I wasn't talking about Trump. But thanks for letting me trigger you. Again.
/-----/ No, you didn't mean Trump. You said " They think and say what they have been conditioned to think and say. And none of it includes honest self-critique. Ever. " meaning Trump supporters. But nice attempt at deflection and spin.
GWB.jpg

/-----/ No, you didn't mean Trump. You said " They think and say what they have been conditioned to think and say. And none of it includes honest self-critique. Ever. " meaning Trump supporters. But nice attempt at deflection and spin.
View attachment 353104
Yikes. So you don't understand the difference between Trump and his supporters.

Well, given your adoration, I guess I can understand that. But I'm afraid it isn't true, you're not him.

Holy crap.

Here is a good example of foolishness and a minor difference between partisan Ds and Rs.

Partisan Rs don’t claim W was a good potus, but partisan Ds claim Ears was a good potus. Yet both man ruled very much the same. They were blood brothers from different mothers.

What explains this difference? It could be the power of the MSM, where Ds get all their news, can still deceive many on the left.

That's the difference between us, and the bed wetters.

Most of us don't agree on everything, because we all have differing points of view on a variety of issues. We have the capacity to think, critically analyse data and form a plausible conclusion or at least an informed opinion.

The bed wetters are a herd of shit headed sheep. Mindless, vacuous, goose stepping behind whatever cult of personality their masters design for them. Regardless of how repulsive or ridiculous the character is. That meat puppet faggot was a complete joke. Totally unaccomplished, incompetent and a complete stuttering fool without Valerie Jarrett's hand up his ass and a teleprompter in front of him. That is of course if he wasn't waxing on in front of a sycophantic group of donors about the glory of marxism. He could actually utter sentences without 30% of it being a series of "uhh..." and tongue tied buffoonery when parroting the drivel he has been programmed to believe.

Now they have Biden... How stupid do you have to be to believe Biden is even a functioning adult at this point?

Say what you want about Trump, I didn't like the mother fucker until weeks after he actually beat the sociopath hag and stuck to his guns on a lot of issues. I really wanted the hag locked up, I really wanted the wall built faster, I really wanted the anti-gunners to get nothing, although I don't care about bump stocks, I wanted the debt resolved, but here we are. I'll still take Trump over anything the sociopath democrooks have to offer.

Forum List

Back