Why Is Every Mass-Shooter On The FBI Watchlist.....Yet They Never Prevent Them From Buying A Gun?

I've been "waiting to see" about this Durham thing for what feels like years. I remember the wait and see with the Horowitz report before that. The wait and see about Trumps election fraud lie, and on and on and on and on.... Once Durham flops I'm sure he will become the latest deep stater. Right?

The Horowitz report was devastating to the criminal FBI. IF we had a system of justice in this land, dozens of people would have gone to prison over it; starting with James Comey.
Haha, devastating?! wow Mr Drama. In the real world it exposed several things that need improvement and one fireable and possibly criminal act by a low level agent. Nowhere near what you try and paint it as. But correct me if I'm wrong. How many of these corrupt agents did Barrs DOJ prosecute? And what happened to Comey?

I've been "waiting to see" about this Durham thing for what feels like years. I remember the wait and see with the Horowitz report before that. The wait and see about Trumps election fraud lie, and on and on and on and on.... Once Durham flops I'm sure he will become the latest deep stater. Right?

The Horowitz report was devastating to the criminal FBI. IF we had a system of justice in this land, dozens of people would have gone to prison over it; starting with James Comey.
Haha, devastating?! wow Mr Drama. In the real world it exposed several things that need improvement and one fireable and possibly criminal act by a low level agent. Nowhere near what you try and paint it as. But correct me if I'm wrong. How many of these corrupt agents did Barrs DOJ prosecute? And what happened to Comey?

Yeah, so? Referred for discipline and guilty of criminal acts are very different things. You and you’re ILK are straight up liars

The answer to the OP's question is very simple. The sonofabitch was a Muslim so nobody in the filthy government wanted to profile him lest they be called a racist.

Yeah, so? Referred for discipline and guilty of criminal acts are very different things. You and you’re ILK are straight up liars

Is it your contention and the contention of the Reich that interfering in a presidential election by the FBI is legal? Is it your contention and the contention of the Reich that perjury is legal?

PROVEN criminal acts.

The answer to the OP's question is very simple. The sonofabitch was a Muslim so nobody in the filthy government wanted to profile him lest they be called a racist.
Yeah, you just made that up. Yawn

Is it your contention and the contention of the Reich that interfering in a presidential election by the FBI is legal? Is it your contention and the contention of the Reich that perjury is legal?

PROVEN criminal acts.
Proven facts huh? Why didn’t Barr arrest them all?

The FBI is corrupt. They faked Russian Collusion.....and they aren't doing their jobs.

The latest Colorado shooting suspect was on their watchlist....but they failed to act.
Every mass-shooter in the last several years was being watched by the FBI....but they still were allowed to purchase a gun and shoot a bunch of people. WHY?

This is a pattern that began under the Obama Administration.

Obama hates guns and gun owners. Why would he want lunatics the have the right to buy gun?

Easy. If you allow a mass-shooting you'll have an excuse to take law-abiding citizens' gun rights away....which fits into Obama's communist background. Take the guns first then take everything else later.

The FBI knew in advance the Pulse Nightclub shooter (Omar Mateen) and were tipped off by the local sheriff. The FBI knew in advance the San Bernardino Terrorists (Tashfeen Malik). The FBI knew in advance the Boston Marathon Bombers (the Tsarnaev brothers) tipped off by Russians. The FBI knew in advance the Garland, Texas, shooters (Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi). The FBI knew in advance of the Parkland High School shooter (Nikolas Cruz). The FBI knew in advance of the Fort Hood shooter (Nidal Hasan); and now the FBI knew in advance of Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa.

the truth is you never hear about the ones that never happen cause they never happened due to being stopped by the FBI or other law enforcement,,

a realist knows you cant stop everything bad from happening,,

Perhaps if the FBI wasn't focusing so much time on investigating racist garage door pulls and Pepe memes they might catch a bad guy or 2 before they go on a mass killing spree...
how do you know they havent caught some of them before they happened??
If they did....especially now that Obiden is in charge....it would be all over the news. He's desperate for a win.
theres nothing to put on the news if nothing happens,,,
Bullshit.
They only put what they want in the news.
Television production and journalist school taught me that.
of course they do,, but to say theyve stopped no one from doing mass shootings is speculating at best,,
Well.....do you have any evidence that they have stopped someone?

PROVEN criminal acts.
Fraud is legal....and questioning the results of fraud is insurrection.

The FBI is corrupt. They faked Russian Collusion.....and they aren't doing their jobs.

The latest Colorado shooting suspect was on their watchlist....but they failed to act.
Every mass-shooter in the last several years was being watched by the FBI....but they still were allowed to purchase a gun and shoot a bunch of people. WHY?

This is a pattern that began under the Obama Administration.

Obama hates guns and gun owners. Why would he want lunatics the have the right to buy gun?

Easy. If you allow a mass-shooting you'll have an excuse to take law-abiding citizens' gun rights away....which fits into Obama's communist background. Take the guns first then take everything else later.

The FBI knew in advance the Pulse Nightclub shooter (Omar Mateen) and were tipped off by the local sheriff. The FBI knew in advance the San Bernardino Terrorists (Tashfeen Malik). The FBI knew in advance the Boston Marathon Bombers (the Tsarnaev brothers) tipped off by Russians. The FBI knew in advance the Garland, Texas, shooters (Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi). The FBI knew in advance of the Parkland High School shooter (Nikolas Cruz). The FBI knew in advance of the Fort Hood shooter (Nidal Hasan); and now the FBI knew in advance of Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa.

the truth is you never hear about the ones that never happen cause they never happened due to being stopped by the FBI or other law enforcement,,

a realist knows you cant stop everything bad from happening,,

Perhaps if the FBI wasn't focusing so much time on investigating racist garage door pulls and Pepe memes they might catch a bad guy or 2 before they go on a mass killing spree...
how do you know they havent caught some of them before they happened??
If they did....especially now that Obiden is in charge....it would be all over the news. He's desperate for a win.
theres nothing to put on the news if nothing happens,,,
Bullshit.
They only put what they want in the news.
Television production and journalist school taught me that.
of course they do,, but to say theyve stopped no one from doing mass shootings is speculating at best,,
Well.....do you have any evidence that they have stopped someone?
cant prove a negative now can you,,,

do you have any evidence they didnt??

PROVEN criminal acts.
Fraud is legal....and questioning the results of fraud is insurrection.
False. Fraud is illegal and questioning fraud is legal. You were close but as usual you got things completely mixed up

The Reich is not subject to the law.

DUH!
So Barr is part of the Reich now in that pea brain of yours?!

Strawman rejected.

You lied that the FBI did not engage in criminal acts.

The Reich is not subject to the law.

DUH!
So Barr is part of the Reich now in that pea brain of yours?!

Strawman rejected.

You lied that the FBI did not engage in criminal acts.
It all depends on the details around the violations. From what I’ve seen no criminal actions or charges have been filed so the evidence to back up your claims isn’t there.

why can’t you answer the question about Barr?

Holy Crap. Now people don’t know how a background check works. The factors include many things. But on a watch list is not one of them.

If he was indicted the purchase would not go through. If he was convicted. No guns. Suspicion isn’t enough. If it was the FBI would stop everyone from buying a gun wouldn’t they?

Forum List

Back