Why is CNN attacking Clinton?

CNN has been focusing most of today’s coverage on Bill Clinton’s botched and tone deaf interview this AM. Questions for all you “Fake News” CNN haters... why would the Clinton News Network be going after Clinton?! Is it fake news? How do you make sense of this?!
You convinced us, cnn is totally fair and impartial

So putting the adultery aside, wild bill and monica had consensual sex...which is morally wrong but not legally wrong. Are you suggesting that cnn is now the beacon of morality and is now questioning its inner self in regards to the moral depravity that is occurring today?
No I’m just making fun of people who call CNN the Clinton News Network

No you made a claim and got outed when you could not back up your claims!

The Clinton News Network is bash Trump 24/7..

But you shilled for CNN instead of telling what really happened.
I told exactly what I saw. Funny that dupes like you will still call them the Clinton News Network. I know Trump likes to double down on his stupid but that doesn’t mean you also need to.

do you honestly think CNN treats the Clintons with the same regard as they do Trump?
I think CNN despises Trump and it shows in their coverage. I also think Trump provokes it and asks for it because he needs to have an enemy he can attack when negative things come out against him. Do you see the tactic?

YEs I see the tactic, the far left could just ignore it, but they choose to keep it going.

Maybe if the far left tried to ignore it, things might change, otherwise hacks like you will still make threads like this..

I told exactly what I saw. Funny that dupes like you will still call them the Clinton News Network. I know Trump likes to double down on his stupid but that doesn’t mean you also need to.

do you honestly think CNN treats the Clintons with the same regard as they do Trump?
I think CNN despises Trump and it shows in their coverage. I also think Trump provokes it and asks for it because he needs to have an enemy he can attack when negative things come out against him. Do you see the tactic?
yea. it was ass-nugget stupid when obama did it to fox and started all the shit to begin with.

i don't like EITHER PRESIDENT calling out the media. nothing good comes of it and our "leadership" is taking a side and that has dramatic ramifications now doesn't it?

obama came out guns-a-blazing against fox. i've said TIME AND TIME AGAIN when *we allow bad behavior on our side* nothing but bad will happen cause the other side will say "hold my beer".

trump looked at obama and said "hold my beer" and took an already stupid argument off the rails. HOWEVER - news media is supposed to be factual despite the audience and fair despite their feelings. CNN is acting like a child having to get the last word in with another child in trump. it's all stupid but i'm not going to excuse one and hold the other accountable. ALL ARE STUPID HERE. but it damn sure didn't start with trump. maybe it started pissing you off at that point and if so, i rest my case. we don't care til the other side takes it further than we did.
Nothing excuses false reporting. I don’t see a problem with critical reporting as the media is the best way to hold the powerful accountable. It has become corrupt though and the drama pundit discussions are muddying the waters between facts and opinions.

CNN has been focusing most of today’s coverage on Bill Clinton’s botched and tone deaf interview this AM. Questions for all you “Fake News” CNN haters... why would the Clinton News Network be going after Clinton?! Is it fake news? How do you make sense of this?!
You convinced us, cnn is totally fair and impartial
Wow that was easy... And not even the point I was making! I’d disagree with that statement but if that’s how you feel then good for you

yea. it was ass-nugget stupid when obama did it to fox and started all the shit to begin with.

i don't like EITHER PRESIDENT calling out the media. nothing good comes of it and our "leadership" is taking a side and that has dramatic ramifications now doesn't it?

obama came out guns-a-blazing against fox. i've said TIME AND TIME AGAIN when *we allow bad behavior on our side* nothing but bad will happen cause the other side will say "hold my beer".

trump looked at obama and said "hold my beer" and took an already stupid argument off the rails. HOWEVER - news media is supposed to be factual despite the audience and fair despite their feelings. CNN is acting like a child having to get the last word in with another child in trump. it's all stupid but i'm not going to excuse one and hold the other accountable. ALL ARE STUPID HERE. but it damn sure didn't start with trump. maybe it started pissing you off at that point and if so, i rest my case. we don't care til the other side takes it further than we did.
Nothing excuses false reporting. I don’t see a problem with critical reporting as the media is the best way to hold the powerful accountable. It has become corrupt though and the drama pundit discussions are muddying the waters between facts and opinions.

So you admit you made a false report and yet you are trying to excuse it away or divert form the fact you did it.

If the far left media had done it's job, Obama would never had a second term.

But the far left controls much of the so called "news" and they control you!

critical reporting is fine. but only when you're unbiased. when your bias shows your critical reporting is now whining and stomping your foot around.

you can't claim critical reporting while making each and everything trump says and does todays tragedy. since we've established that CNN is biased against trump, we know they can and will play the emo-game here.

and they play it well for clinton as did you see them demand to get to the bottom of things like they do for trump? say the tarmac meeting. where was CNN being critical about that?

or not defending 33k deleted mails.
or blaming shootings on videos.

the list goes on and on and on and since again you've established CNN *is* biased, then why stop where convenient to you and not just write them off as the useless garbage they are?

Didn't see the interview. You couldn't pay me to watch CNN, or any of the cable news networks anyway.

My guess is that's it a good way to appear impartial while also fitting the general democrat agenda. The Clintons have no political value left. Hillary is a liability for the party and it doesn't look good to run Bill out there as the personification of everything the current left wants to take down. Therefore, he's a good sacrificial lamb for the cause.

Didn't see the interview. You couldn't pay me to watch CNN, or any of the cable news networks anyway.

My guess is that's it a good way to impartial while also fitting the general democrat agenda. The Clintons have no political value left. Hillary is a liability for the party and it doesn't look good to run Bill out there as the personification of everything the current left wants to take down. Therefore, he's a good sacrificial lamb for the cause.
she's out of power. running out of fans and running out of time. CNN has nothing left to win by pandering to her.

So putting the adultery aside, wild bill and monica had consensual sex...which is morally wrong but not legally wrong. Are you suggesting that cnn is now the beacon of morality and is now questioning its inner self in regards to the moral depravity that is occurring today?

Oh I agree with that....he does provoke...but the thing is....we've seen it for 30 years, maybe more.....I mean Dukakis said his debate question in 88 was fair....the media had a heart attack when Bernie asked a very good question.
And it's not just politics.....NBC (Dateline) in the 90s blew up a truck, because they didn't want saddle side gas tanks on pickups....they couldn't get them to explode, so they literally blew them up with explosives and presented it as they blew up with normal contact......its stuff like that, why we hate the media...they are very dishonest and very leftwing...
so yes Trump does provoke them....and we love every minute of it...because they respond and show they are not impartial....they show the side we always knew was there.

NBC fires producers, demotes reporter for 'Dateline' misstep

'Dateline''s disaster

Last edited:

Oh I agree with that....he does provoke...but the thing is....we've seen it for 30 years, maybe more.....I mean Dukakis said his debate question in 88 was fair....the media had a heart attack when Bernie asked a very good question.
And it's not just politics.....NBC (Dateline) in the 90s blew up a truck, because they didn't want saddle side gas tanks on pickups....they couldn't get them to explode, so they literally blew them up with explosives and presented it as they blew up with normal contact......its stuff like that, why we hate the media...they are very dishonest and very leftwing...
so yes Trump does provoke them....and we love every minute of it...because they respond and show they are not impartial....they show the side we always knew was there.

And prove that the media is very left wing, which the far left said was a myth.

Because they're fucking afraid they're going to go to prison for treason and racketeering, would be my guess.

The ship is sinking, the rats are abandoning it.

1173955dabd00eea7a11f3115da70d864b03e629.gif

And prove that the media is very left wing, which the far left said was a myth.
It's very easy.....but only if you're honest....
Dateline gas truck explosion
Bush national guard documents
Any republican or person who supported a republican gets shellacked, while lefties can say what ever they want

but I did find this article interesting
https://nypost.com/2017/10/21/the-other-half-of-america-that-the-liberal-media-doesnt-cover/

Could be a prelude to moving the Clinton's out of the light and bringing in new, more radicalized and extreme progressives. After all, even CNN has to realize that Clinton won't ever win a national election ever again.

critical reporting is fine. but only when you're unbiased. when your bias shows your critical reporting is now whining and stomping your foot around.

you can't claim critical reporting while making each and everything trump says and does todays tragedy. since we've established that CNN is biased against trump, we know they can and will play the emo-game here.

and they play it well for clinton as did you see them demand to get to the bottom of things like they do for trump? say the tarmac meeting. where was CNN being critical about that?

the list goes on and on and on and since again you've established CNN *is* biased, then why stop where convenient to you and not just write them off as the useless garbage they are?
I don’t write them off because they are presenting a legitimate perspective with real information behind it. I also watch a lot of Fox and I get the other perspective. I’m a big boy and decipher the facts from the bullshit. I can also fact check and research stories that I’m interested in from other sources. To me whining and stomping around is the Fake News crew. Instead of discussing and debating the topics they just yell fake news and dismiss it all. That’s exactly what Trump wants which is why he pushes that narrative. But it amazes me to see how many fall into the trap.

I don’t write them off because they are presenting a legitimate perspective with real information behind it. I also watch a lot of Fox and I get the other perspective. I’m a big boy and decipher the facts from the bullshit. I can also fact check and research stories that I’m interested in from other sources. To me whining and stomping around is the Fake News crew. Instead of discussing and debating the topics they just yell fake news and dismiss it all. That’s exactly what Trump wants which is why he pushes that narrative. But it amazes me to see how many fall into the trap.
is it a "reporters" job to tell you their perspective?

great. fox just gives their perspective. so does alex joes and occupy democrats.

they are unbiased or not. we can agree they are not. i got zero use for them to parade their "perstective" around as news.

their perspective = alternative facts.

You do know that was an opinion article right?

You do know that was an opinion article right?
to be fair thats all CNN does anymore. called "perspective" now.

#metoo has momentum, Clinton does not. Sometimes you have to eat your own to be a liberal.

Forum List

Back