Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

Your stupidity is showing now, the States do the redistricting not congress and the majority of the State legislatures aren't liberal. In fact liberal States will be losing seats to more conservative States.

Redistricting is subject to Congressional approval. And I hate to bust your bubble son, but it is not liberals have been gaining so much ground, but in states where it REALLY matters - places where there are a lot of electoral college votes, the liberals have been taking over districts AND areas near red districts so as to be able to dilute the Republican votes in the future.

No. Congress does not approve redistricting on the federal level.

Gerrymandering: How to Stifle Democracy

Don't concern yourself, this dude just disappears from a conversation when proven wrong.

Do you get paid to lie?

You sure ran like a scalded dog from our conversation concerning redistricting. That made my statement a fact. Deal with it child.

I responded to the question. Besides, the topic is about the wall. There is not much more I can do other than answer the question because I'm not going to hijack the thread just to prove to you that most of the ways laws are changed are not in the textbooks.

You were responded to. Nobody is running away from you. BTW, since your link didn't have anything to do with the wall, I failed to comment, but if something will destroy democracy, I'm all for it. It's one reason the nutty wall idea don't fly with me. We are guaranteed a Republican Form of Government.

No, you right wingers have been predicting a recession not us.

Obama gave us the longest economic expansion. Slow and steady.

I don't know when the next recession is going to happen. What I worry about is how a Trump administration would handle it.

I'd rather that problem be handled by a professional businessman than a community organizer.
Yea he will just go bankrupt. That won't hurt him at all. You may suffer some pain however.

God I hope he ends social security. A truck driver should be counting on social security. I would love it if Trump renigged on the debt and just put the USA into bankruptsy.

You would support it. Dummy.

I would support phasing out SS. You can't tell people who put into the system their entire lives that they aren't gong to get what was promised. However you can restructure retirement for new generations entering the working world.

Trump owned or operated over 500 companies in his career. He filed bankruptcy only four times, and most of those was because of a bad economy when many companies were doing the same.
How many of those 500 closed rather than went bankrupt? How many contractors didn't get paid? Trump sucks as a person and he's a shady businessman.
You say he sucks as a person based on pure speculation? How does closing a business mean that Trump sucks as a person? Tens of thousands of businesses close every year in this country. Do all of their owners "suck?"

One thing we know: you suck as a logician.
OMG how can you even argue that he's a good person? I can't take you seriously.

Why exactly did they choose for themselves NOT to stay with any other nation they entered in their path, and live there rather than travel on to the United States?
We're supposed to be the land of opportunity. I guess we're not the nation we once claimed to be.

Are parents responsible for what happens to their children when they venture through several nations with their only goal to enter the United States?
Are parents responsible for this inhuman separation policy?

All criminals are responsible for being separated from their children. Go out and commit a crime and see how fast you're separated form your family. The parents put their children in the situation, yes, they are to blame.

seeking asylum is not unlawful. the right wing just like to blame the Poor.

Crossing the border away from a port of entry is unlawful. Just like with all criminals, you deal with the crime first, and the excuses later. BTW only about 9% of asylum claims are approved.

asking for asylum on US soil is not illegal.

Redistricting is subject to Congressional approval. And I hate to bust your bubble son, but it is not liberals have been gaining so much ground, but in states where it REALLY matters - places where there are a lot of electoral college votes, the liberals have been taking over districts AND areas near red districts so as to be able to dilute the Republican votes in the future.

Don't concern yourself, this dude just disappears from a conversation when proven wrong.

Do you get paid to lie?

You sure ran like a scalded dog from our conversation concerning redistricting. That made my statement a fact. Deal with it child.

I responded to the question. Besides, the topic is about the wall. There is not much more I can do other than answer the question because I'm not going to hijack the thread just to prove to you that most of the ways laws are changed are not in the textbooks.

You were responded to. Nobody is running away from you. BTW, since your link didn't have anything to do with the wall, I failed to comment, but if something will destroy democracy, I'm all for it. It's one reason the nutty wall idea don't fly with me. We are guaranteed a Republican Form of Government.

You're the one that brought up ominous fairy tales how congress would alter the political landscape after the 2020 census. Below was my last response to your fantasy which you never responded to.
Trump was voted in because of the wall, that is building power.
Not from the majority of Americans.

You shouldn't try to educate the Trump is God supporters. Trump won because he got the most electoral votes. He lost the popular vote.

In 2020 the liberals get to change the federal Congressional districts. By pushing B.S. laws that offend the masses, the Republicans are absolutely guaranteeing they will be in the minority in just about every district in America after 2020.

I'm not a liberal, but once these arrogant build the wall guys get knocked on their ass, they can decide to fight or die. They are not strategists. 2020 won't come none too soon.

Your stupidity is showing now, the States do the redistricting not congress and the majority of the State legislatures aren't liberal. In fact liberal States will be losing seats to more conservative States.

Wrong again, congress has nothing to do with it. The courts sometimes gets involved but never congress.

I'd rather that problem be handled by a professional businessman than a community organizer.
Yea he will just go bankrupt. That won't hurt him at all. You may suffer some pain however.

God I hope he ends social security. A truck driver should be counting on social security. I would love it if Trump renigged on the debt and just put the USA into bankruptsy.

I would support phasing out SS. You can't tell people who put into the system their entire lives that they aren't gong to get what was promised. However you can restructure retirement for new generations entering the working world.

Trump owned or operated over 500 companies in his career. He filed bankruptcy only four times, and most of those was because of a bad economy when many companies were doing the same.
How many of those 500 closed rather than went bankrupt? How many contractors didn't get paid? Trump sucks as a person and he's a shady businessman.
You say he sucks as a person based on pure speculation? How does closing a business mean that Trump sucks as a person? Tens of thousands of businesses close every year in this country. Do all of their owners "suck?"

It's easy. He's done more good for America than any president since Reagan. Obama only hurt America, yet you defend him and attack Trump.

Why exactly did they choose for themselves NOT to stay with any other nation they entered in their path, and live there rather than travel on to the United States?
We're supposed to be the land of opportunity. I guess we're not the nation we once claimed to be.

Are parents responsible for what happens to their children when they venture through several nations with their only goal to enter the United States?

All criminals are responsible for being separated from their children. Go out and commit a crime and see how fast you're separated form your family. The parents put their children in the situation, yes, they are to blame.

Crossing the border away from a port of entry is unlawful. Just like with all criminals, you deal with the crime first, and the excuses later. BTW only about 9% of asylum claims are approved.

Feel free to point where I said it was.

But many, many are liars and are not qualified for asylum. They are looking for a free ride

-Geaux

You shouldn't try to educate the Trump is God supporters. Trump won because he got the most electoral votes. He lost the popular vote.

In 2020 the liberals get to change the federal Congressional districts. By pushing B.S. laws that offend the masses, the Republicans are absolutely guaranteeing they will be in the minority in just about every district in America after 2020.

I'm not a liberal, but once these arrogant build the wall guys get knocked on their ass, they can decide to fight or die. They are not strategists. 2020 won't come none too soon.

Let me assure you that what is taught in public schools and what goes on in reality are two different things.

Although the American Bar Association, the most liberal organization in the United States, has NO power or authority when it comes to judges, a lawyer's chances of every becoming a judge without their endorsement is zero to none.

Likewise, while not mentioned in any official document, sitting Congressmen and Senators play a pivotal role in the way districts are redrawn. If you want to believe differently, you are most assuredly welcome to. If you want to know how politics REALLY work, join your local party and become an officer in it. Go to the meetings and volunteer for different projects. That way you will have the facts and you won't want to waste your time with B.S. you learned in school that only gives you the very basic information.

Let me assure you that it is clear to anyone paying a dimes worth of attention that you’re changing your story.
Redistricting does not require congressional approval. Never has, never will. Congressional approval is the approval of the body known as the Congress. The approval of members of congress is something totally different. If you want to know how redistricting REALLY works, you should study more before trying to weigh in on the subject.

Let me assure you that what is taught in public schools and what goes on in reality are two different things.

Although the American Bar Association, the most liberal organization in the United States, has NO power or authority when it comes to judges, a lawyer's chances of every becoming a judge without their endorsement is zero to none.

Likewise, while not mentioned in any official document, sitting Congressmen and Senators play a pivotal role in the way districts are redrawn. If you want to believe differently, you are most assuredly welcome to. If you want to know how politics REALLY work, join your local party and become an officer in it. Go to the meetings and volunteer for different projects. That way you will have the facts and you won't want to waste your time with B.S. you learned in school that only gives you the very basic information.

Let me assure you that it is clear to anyone paying a dimes worth of attention that you’re changing your story.
Redistricting does not require congressional approval. Never has, never will. Congressional approval is the approval of the body known as the Congress. The approval of members of congress is something totally different. If you want to know how redistricting REALLY works, you should study more before trying to weigh in on the subject.

There are hundreds if not thousands of factions that try to provide input on redistricting, the US Congress ain't one of them. The dude is trying to play word games.

Last edited:

It's easy. He's done more good for America than any president since Reagan. Obama only hurt America, yet you defend him and attack Trump.
That’s your republican position. It’s wrong but it’s yours.

Who will you blame the next recession on?

Do you get paid to lie?

You're the one that brought up ominous fairy tales how congress would alter the political landscape after the 2020 census. Below was my last response to your fantasy which you never responded to.

Wrong again, congress has nothing to do with it. The courts sometimes gets involved but never congress.

You're here, looking to stroke your ego. If you believe that, it is your Right as an American. It's not true. Had you ever worked as a legislative aide, lobbyist or page you'd know it.

It don't have shit to do with the topic at hand. If you don't think that it matters what the composition of Congress is in 2020 and that it will have no bearing on the 2020 redistricting, then go with God and be satisfied that you live in a country that allows YOU to believe in fantasies.

Right now the topic at hand is immigration. You and I won't be debating it further. You can attack me, my intelligence, etc. but that is what change agents do. They cannot stay on topic, hoping that any and all side comments you don't like merit having a separate discussion so as to ignore the issue at hand. The rest of the people on this thread have moved on. They do not see the future as being relative, so time to let it go. Your ego is not getting stroked because everything you have said relative to immigration has been shot down.

You see me as being the easiest target to help you stay relevant because most people disagree with my take on the subject. When you have to take on the most ignored poster on the board, it speaks louder about the relevancy of your posts than ANYTHING else I can say. Pardon me if I don't respond to your predictable post of how great you are and people are running from you, etc. and if I don't understand that you have a monopoly on human virtue, I'm an idiot and so forth... Your side lost any "debate" many moons ago and now everybody is trying to entertain each other.

But many, many are liars and are not qualified for asylum. They are looking for a free ride

-Geaux
a free ride from what? most are willing to work for a living in a less developed economy.

Let me assure you that what is taught in public schools and what goes on in reality are two different things......

Why would anyone accept your assurance? What do you know about what is taught in public schools?

I am a foster parent and help younger kids with their homework. I know what is in the books, but it don't qualify me for anything other than spouting an opinion.

Let me assure you that what is taught in public schools and what goes on in reality are two different things......

Why would anyone accept your assurance? What do you know about what is taught in public schools?

I am a foster parent and help younger kids with their homework. I know what is in the books, but it don't qualify me for anything other than spouting an opinion.

Not much of an assurance.

Do you get paid to lie?

You're here, looking to stroke your ego. If you believe that, it is your Right as an American. It's not true. Had you ever worked as a legislative aide, lobbyist or page you'd know it.

It don't have shit to do with the topic at hand. If you don't think that it matters what the composition of Congress is in 2020 and that it will have no bearing on the 2020 redistricting, then go with God and be satisfied that you live in a country that allows YOU to believe in fantasies.

Right now the topic at hand is immigration. You and I won't be debating it further. You can attack me, my intelligence, etc. but that is what change agents do. They cannot stay on topic, hoping that any and all side comments you don't like merit having a separate discussion so as to ignore the issue at hand. The rest of the people on this thread have moved on. They do not see the future as being relative, so time to let it go. Your ego is not getting stroked because everything you have said relative to immigration has been shot down.

You see me as being the easiest target to help you stay relevant because most people disagree with my take on the subject. When you have to take on the most ignored poster on the board, it speaks louder about the relevancy of your posts than ANYTHING else I can say. Pardon me if I don't respond to your predictable post of how great you are and people are running from you, etc. and if I don't understand that you have a monopoly on human virtue, I'm an idiot and so forth... Your side lost any "debate" many moons ago and now everybody is trying to entertain each other.

See post 2349. And BTW you did respond child. Have a nice day.

Not much of an assurance.

You get what you pay for.

Do you get paid to lie?

You looked awfully lonely out there, struggling for relevance. I really feel sorry for you when you need the validation of the least important poster in this discussion in order to be relevant.

Maybe you should pick a fight with Flopper or Sealybobo. People actually read what they write.

You looked awfully lonely out there, struggling for relevance. .

Pot meet kettle

People read and revere Flops because he is level headed and accurate. You should take notes.

You looked awfully lonely out there, struggling for relevance. .

Pot meet kettle

People read and revere Flops because he is level headed and accurate. You should take notes.

Why are you coming down on me? I'm acknowledging that he is one of the posters whose posts draws the most interest. I might not be a liberal, but even this week I agreed and added on to a point made by "Flops."

Is he accurate? Not all the time. He's levelheaded because you agree with him. He is a real liberal and represents his side better than most professional politicians. That is why I tell the guy whose religion is that silly wall if he wants to hone his skills, pick a fight with someone that matters. So, given that, what are you talking about? Or do you just post stuff without reading the thread?

Forum List

Back