Why is being a Business Man important to be Pres?

Look at Mitts background. What draws the GOP to this silver spooner?

Say what you want but a Community Organizer knows more about America than a some guy with Swiss accounts.

Wow. In defense of Obama, Liberals are now saying experience and hard work doesn't matter. I realize Obama can't run on his failed record, but aren't you grasping at straws here bigtime? :lol:

President Obama has more experience than either Mitt Romney or Newt Gingrich

Romney is a one term Governor and Newt was never elected to anything higher than Congressman

More experience at what? Being a politician? Looks to me like both Romney and Gingrich are qualified for that, they have broken almost as many promises as Obama.

By the way, Newt was elected to Speaker of the House.

Let's go tp the record

Barack Obama. 3 years President, 4 years Senator, 8 years Illinois State Senator

Mitt Romney. 4 years Governor

Newt Gingrich 20 years Congessman

Not even close. Nobody has experience of the magnitude of President Obama

Say what you want but a Community Organizer knows more about America than a some guy with Swiss accounts.

"Silver spooner"? You're a friggin' JOKE. Obama has never had a REAL job his entire life. He's lived off the generosity of others, including relatives and taxpayers. What the hell is a "community organizer", anyway? A catch-all phrase for somebody who really doesn't have a REAL job?

Don't tell me. YOU are a community organizer, right? What does that make you.......a "plastic spooner"?

Romney is a one term Governor and Newt was never elected to anything higher than Congressman

More experience at what? Being a politician? Looks to me like both Romney and Gingrich are qualified for that, they have broken almost as many promises as Obama.

Let's go tp the record

Barack Obama. 3 years President, 4 years Senator, 8 years Illinois State Senator

He should run on that. He'll kill!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UncdysBv-U]Kenny Bania "Killing" - YouTube[/ame]

Many people don't understand that business administration and economics are two totally different skill sets. In some important ways they are antithetical skill sets. Business administration seeks to maximize the success of one business in competition with others. Economics seeks to maximize the success of the economy as a whole, without concerning itself with which competitor wins the competition.

Economics is very important for government. Business administration is not.

What does Obama know about economics?

Well, without a business degree or every having a job, Obama did manage to blow holes in the budget of not less than $1.3Trillion in any year so that's gotta tell you something

He knows about balance sheets. your guy does not.

Let's go tp the record

I will admit Obama is better qualified as a politician than Romney or Gingrich, I just don't get why it matters.

By the way, Obama was not a senator for 4 years, he spent most of that time running for president. Come to think of it, he spent most of his time running for relection instead of being president.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftbN4UmAK3o]Obama Admits He's Not Qualified - YouTube[/ame]

Let's go tp the record

I will admit Obama is better qualified as a politician than Romney or Gingrich, I just don't get why it matters.

By the way, Obama was not a senator for 4 years, he spent most of that time running for president. Come to think of it, he spent most of his time running for relection instead of being president.

- YouTube[/url]

All Congressmen, Senators, Governors and Presidents spend part of their time running for reelection. That is how our political system works

Let's go tp the record

- YouTube[/url]

All Congressmen, Senators, Governors and Presidents spend part of their time running for reelection. That is how our political system works

Not just part, most.

Forum List

Back