Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

Yes it does. Blacks have no power over your life, so why do you care about how much they like you?
I care about antisemitism. This “power” business is a new thing that Democrats invented to excuse the racism and bigotry among blacks.

Leftists such as Dagosa like to discredit IQ as a measure of cognitive ability because they like to blame failure on society rather than innate lack of certain traits - like reasoning and problem-solving skills.
i dismiss it for two reasons. The inventor does and no one uses it. The only people who seem to be using them are scam artists and racists.
IQ is highly correlated with career success and income - the higher, the better. That is also why Asians and Ashkenazi Jews have higher earnings and educational attainment - they have significantly higher IQs than the general population.
Bull shit.
Of course you have references detailing these IQ scores. Of course you don’t.

I care about antisemitism. This “power” business is a new thing that Democrats invented to excuse the racism and bigotry among blacks.
Really ? Then why does the right never miss a chance to invoke George Soros as the black man’s benifactor ? It has to be a Jew doesn’t it ? You claim to be devote anti “ anti semites” but somehow demagogue that fraudulent claim.

How can you say antisemitism is high among Blacks? Blacks are not the ones who carried out the Holocaust. That was your fellow Whites who did that.
Yup. And to be explicit, mostly white Christians. The ” iron cross” isn’t a take off on Christianity for nothing. The Nazis literally bled that likeness dry. They still do. Let’s count the Nazi party members that support trump. And, why doesn’t that hate group, contributor to BLM ?

Serial killers usually have high IQs too.
Though I’ve yet to see publish test results for anything one way or another. The right makes claims for people having a high IQ simply because, they are smart in their opinion. Like Trump, the stable genius.

i dismiss it for two reasons. The inventor does and no one uses it. The only people who seem to be using them are scam artists and racists.

Bull shit.
Of course you have references detailing these IQ scores. Of course you don’t.
It is clear that you have no idea how IQ tests were originally
designed

There is no such thing as, “some peoples as a group are smarter than others. “
Its BS racism.
Racism consists of accurately drawing attention to average and durable racial differences in intelligence as well as criminal and sexual behavior.

Dagosa is denying the meaning of a high IQ for the same reason that the leftists in Virginia hid from the bright students that they were named Merit Scholars.

That‘s because leftists want to blame all failure on society, rather than admit that some people have inherited “smart” genes and “motivated” genes - and others not - and that explains much of the difference in outcomes.

Really ? Then why does the right never miss a chance to invoke George Soros as the black man’s benifactor ? It has to be a Jew doesn’t it ? You claim to be devote anti “ anti semites” but somehow demagogue that fraudulent claim.
I criticize Soros because he is an awful man set on destroying America. That he is Jewish is irrelevant.

I criticize Soros because he is an awful man set on destroying America. That he is Jewish is irrelevant.
Then the right is incompetent. Soros makes donations to PACs. Big fking deal. Everytime you control the Justice department you could go after him for any illegal activity. But you can’t. Just make up shit and whine….v Jews and blacks.
George like Hillary are your talking points boogie men and women ….Jews, blacks and immigrants (and women )

It is clear that you have no idea how IQ tests were originally
designed
Fact is, you don’t. I posted the source, Benet. You can’t read, that’s your problem. 1905 IQ test of intellect. Boy, are you poor souls ignorant.

Then the right is incompetent. Soros makes donations to PACs. Big fking deal. Everytime you control the Justice department you could go after him for any illegal activity. But you can’t. Just make up shit and whine….v Jews and blacks.
George like Hillary are your talking points boogie men and women ….Jews, blacks and immigrants (and women )
No, George is rich and destructive, and is backing the progressives. That is why the DAs are letting violent thugs back on the streets (while trying make a nothing case against Trump). Soros is an anti-American.

And when did we control the DOJ? It is fully invaded by deceitful progressives with an anti-American agenda.

Gd-willing when Trump gets back in, he will fire the entire lot of them.

everbfacepalm.gif

Even O.J., bitch.

everbfacepalm.gif

Even O.J., bitch.
Dagosa has been fully indoctrinated. Listen to how he’s bought into all the nonsense.

The danger is that there are millions of other gullible idiots like him - people who actually think a Jewish woman is condemning a destructive figure like Soros because he’s Jewish.

A) who is Marion?

B) OJ got away with murder because the jury didn’t want another black man in jail.
A) Apparently Dagosa remembers me.

B) That gold-digger deserved it.

C) Never doubt Dagosa's math skills. Also he doesn't realize you're one of the tribe.

Forum List

Back