Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

You can't tell dahoser anything. He doesn't have an IQ.
He brags about how smart he is and corrects other people’s punctuation, and then he doesn’t know the difference between “then” and “than.”

Yea, it sho

than
That’s not racism. That’s justifiable anger against a DA who targeted him for political purposes. His race is irrelevant.
Sure, threatening in a post to someone preparing in indictment is justifiable ? I guarantee it was intended to instigate violence and was intended threatening to Bragg . Trump is a racist and he knows how to push the buttons of his minions.

He brags about how smart he is and corrects other people’s punctuation, and then he doesn’t know the difference between “then” and “than.”
Wow, as if I give a fk. I never bragged I was smarter. But you typing with your elbows is a stretch.

So you lied. Well, you're a moonbat; we expect it.
Nope. But if you’re a denier of fair elections, AGW and the like, yup, I’m smarter then you. And, it’s not even close. I’ll say that now.

Thank you. There were actually several that would qualify as hate crimes, but the two that stick in my mind were 1) when the word J E W was scratched across the hood of our brand-new car, and 2) when I was 13 and home alone on Shabbos night, and two teen boys walked into the house, strolled over to where our Shabbos candles were lit, blew them out, and said “that’s what we think of your fucking religion.”

Not hate crimes, but I was also mortified when I wasn’t invited to a friend’s 16th birthday party because her father didn’t let Jews in the house. Another friend had her party at the local country club, where they didn’t allow Jews as members.

All that pales to what my grandparents endured at the hands of antisemites.
Thank you, for sharing.

Wow, seriously, this is what scarred you for life?

Nothing compared to what black people have gone through with lynchings, bombings, Jim Crow, etc.

Oh, boo hoo, they wouldn't let me into a country club!

The time is here for us gentiles to make peace with G-d's suffering servant . . . the Jewish people.

Sure, threatening in a post to someone preparing in indictment is justifiable ? I guarantee it was intended to instigate violence and was intended threatening to Bragg . Trump is a racist and he knows how to push the buttons of his minions.
Yet you voted for the guy who said he didn’t want his kids going to school with blacks - “a racial jungle” - and said that poor kids can be just as bright as white kids.

There is nothing racist against being angry at a hateful, hypocritical DA who works to lower felonies to misdemeanors and get thugs off the streets - and then cooks up some bogus charges against one private citizen to keep him from running for president.

Bragg should be a) disbarred for misuse of his office, and b) charged with election interference for trying to silence the tens of millions who want Trump as president again.

The time is here for us gentiles to make peace with G-d's suffering servant . . . the Jewish people.
Not sure what Joe the Antisemite said to which you responded, since he’s on ignore, but thank you for your sentiment (and your other nice posts).

Yet you voted for the guy who said he didn’t want his kids going to school with blacks - “a racial jungle” - and said that poor kids can be just as bright as white kids.

You voted for a perpetual liar. Let’s not compare. You’d lose again. Twice impeached and now indicted. Think you’d learn,
There is nothing racist against being angry at a hateful, hypocritical DA who works to lower felonies to misdemeanors and get thugs off the streets - and then cooks up some bogus charges against one private citizen to keep him from running for president.
Posting threats can be illegal. Let’s see what kind of a gag order this dufus and his dufus followers have to live with.
Bragg should be a) disbarred for misuse of his office, and b) charged with election interference for trying to silence the tens of millions who want Trump as president again.
You need to get out more and stop listening to Fix News.
Hilarious. You want Trump elected because why ? Tens of millions voted for him, and not the what, tens of millions more who did not ? We know that a big segment of the population are Bull shit artists. That’s why we have lotteries and used car salesmen and Check out counter conspiracy rags. Trumps own words. He loves the uneducated. .

Forum List

Back