Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

A) Apparently Dagosa remembers me.

B) That gold-digger deserved it.

C) Never doubt Dagosa's math skills. Also he doesn't realize you're one of the tribe.
I’ve told him repeatedly. He’s not too bright, but then again….he IS a leftist.

Naw. It’s unnecessary when debating deniers about math.
I rest my case. And I’m not sure what it is you think I’m denying - unless it’s that the 2020 was a fair one. It most certainly was not.

I rest my case. And I’m not sure what it is you think I’m denying - unless it’s that the 2020 was a fair one. It most certainly was not.
I was the "math denier". ;)

Dagosa's math side of the brain is developed.

I'll bet you don't have much common sense and probably can't drive a 16 in with 3 whacks.
No one can have any common sense if you’re not first armed with facts and know enough math and science.
Its ignorant to believe otherwise.

Well, there you go. You just admitted you’re a Fix News lie infested devote, and/ or seriously delusional.

No one can have any common sense if you’re not first armed with facts and know enough math and science.
Its ignorant to believe otherwise.
xmas-images2021.gif

Well, there you go. You just admitted you’re a Fix News lie infested devote, and/ or seriously delusional.
No, I see things with my own eyes. You just admitted you watch infested CNN, or worse, MSNBC.

Really ? Then why does the right never miss a chance to invoke George Soros as the black man’s benifactor ? It has to be a Jew doesn’t it ? You claim to be devote anti “ anti semites” but somehow demagogue that fraudulent claim.
Soros' religion has nothing to do with it. We don't like his social policies and his pro-criminal stance while he lives in exclusive highly secured neighborhoods.

A) who is Marion?

B) OJ got away with murder because the jury didn’t want another black man in jail.
OJ got away with murder because of prosecutorial ineptness. There wasn't a single mistake the prosecution missed making from the trial location to allowing a star-struck judge to allow testimony that had nothing to do with the case.

Forum List

Back